剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
还要他们给我点中餐外卖♥♥
and demand that they bring me Chinese takeout.
真的吗
Really?
没有 但我这么想过
No. But I thought it.
我的内心戏很多
My inner monologue's pretty fierce.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我明天给你带点好吃的晚餐
Tomorrow I will bring you something edible for dinner.
汉堡怎么样
How 'bout a burger?
成交 我还会带杯奶昔
Done. I'll even throw in a milkshake.
我有乳糖不耐症
I'm lactose intolerant.
了解
Oh. Good to know.
那汉堡也不加奶酪
No cheese on the burger.
再见
Bye!
再见
Bye.
打得很棒啊 老兄
Good game, man.
没压力 是吧
So, no stress, huh?
没有
Nope.
真的吗
Really?
你可以跟我说 老兄
You can talk to me, man.
我讨厌我的工作 每一秒都讨厌
I hate my job. Every second of it.
好吧
Okay.
原来是这样
There he is.
那为什么还要做
So, why are you even doing it?
因为照顾好斯黛拉是我的首要任务
Because, man, taking care of Stella is my top priority.
如果那意味着我要回到金融行业
So if that means I have to go back into finance,
那我就会这么做
then that's what I've got to do.
家庭第一 这点我是支持的
Family first. I respect that.
我一直在负责一位客户
I mean, I've just been seeing one client.
她替我打了几个电♥话♥
She made a few calls on my behalf,
现在公♥司♥给我提供了一个
and now this firm wants to offer me
全职咨♥询♥的职位
a full-time consulting gig.
你会接受吗
So, you gonna take it?
我不知道 如果我答应了
I don't know, 'cause if I do,
那就意味着我会没空造家具了
it means I wouldn't have time to build furniture anymore.
就是
It...
也许我就是那种无法
Maybe I'm just not the sort of guy
追求梦想的人 你懂吗
who gets to follow his dream, you know?
也许我是那种帮助别人
I mean, maybe I'm the sort of guy who gets to help
来完成他们的梦想的人
someone else follow theirs.
这我非常感同身受了
That is something that I can relate to.
谢谢你愿意听这些 哥们儿
Thanks for this, man.
我跟你说 能跟别人
I'm telling you, being able to talk to someone
聊聊这些事
about this kind of stuff...
我永远在这里支持你
I'm always here for you.
我不确定那些人想不想让你重回球场
I'm not sure if the guys want you back on the kickball field,
但如果你想喝啤酒找个人聊聊
but any time you want to grab a beer...
你可以来找我 好吗
I'm your guy, all right?
-谢了 -没事
- Appreciate that. - Yeah.
给你一些来自结婚时间比你久的
A little piece of advice from someone
已婚人士的建议
who's been married a little bit longer than you.
这些话不要只跟我说 好吗
Don't just talk to me about this stuff, all right?
也告诉你的妻子
Talk to your wife, too.
相信我
Trust me.
你们俩怎么在这里
What are you guys doing here?
马琳预约了B超检查
Marlene has an ultrasound appointment.
他能陪我来 实在太贴心了
Isn't he a doll for coming with me?
他就是孩子亲爸 所以比起"贴心"
Well, he is the father, so less of a "Doll"
更多的是"他本来就应该在这里"
and more of a "Duh, he should be here."
看见没 我超级擅长当爸这件事
See? I'm killing it at this father thing.
我都开始设计宝宝的房♥间了
I've even started designing the nursery.
你们俩现在挺好的啊
You guys are getting pretty cozy.
我们住在一起了
Well, we are living together.
原来如此
So that happened.
没错 就是这样
Yes, it did.
我不想迟到 所以我现在要进去了
I don't want to be late, so I'm gonna go in.
你想来看看宝宝吗 斯黛拉
Do you want to see the baby, Stella?
我们想让你来当孩子的教母
We were thinking about you being the godmother.
这是它人生中的第一个重要时刻了
And this is baby's first big moment!
我怎么能拒绝呢
How could I say no?
你确实不能 里面见
You can't. I'll see you in there.
你不觉得现在就和马琳同居
Don't you think it's a little soon
有点太早了吗
to be shacking up with Marlene?
一周前 你还在躲她呢
A week ago, you were hiding from her.
时代变了
Times have changed.
我已经变得成熟了 斯黛拉
I'm a grown-up now, Stella.
艾登 这可是一大步
Aiden, this is a huge step.
你一定要想清楚
Don't do it for the wrong reasons.
一切都在我得掌控之中
I'm totally in control of the situation.
心脏在这里
There's the heart.
现在你听到的就是心跳
And there is the heartbeat.
这是我们的孩子
That's our baby.
你想结婚吗
You want to get married?
我的天哪 艾登
Oh, my God, Aiden!
我的天哪 艾登
Oh, my God, Aiden.
-我愿意 -是吗
- Yes! - Yeah?
我愿意
Yes!
真是让人难以置信
I can't believe it.
我倒可以相信
I can.
在这里求婚的人绝对比你想象中的多
Proposals happen in here more often than you'd think.
好了
Okay.
我不想打断你们 但我需要一份尿样
I hate to break this up, but I need a urine sample.
洗手间在这边 我带你去
Bathroom's right this way. I'll show you.
好的
Okay.
明天我们应该在我那儿一起吃个烧烤
We should have a -- a barbecue at my place tomorrow
这样我就可以告诉大家我的好消息了
so I can tell everyone the good news.
这是好消息吗
Is it good news?
还是你彻底疯了 艾登
Or is it totally insane, Aiden?
你根本不了解她
You barely know her.
你当时不也根本不了解韦斯
You barely knew Wes.
这不一样
That is not the same thing.
韦斯是我此生的真爱
Wes is the love of my life.
我从遇见他的第一刻起就知道了
I knew it from the minute that I met him.
但你根本不爱她
You don't love her.
当我听见孩子心跳的那一刻 斯黛拉
The minute I heard that heartbeat, Stell,
我几乎停止呼吸了
it took my breath away.
谁又知道呢
Who knows?
也许马琳和我会相爱
Maybe Marlene and I will fall in love,
也许我们不会
and maybe we won't.
但至少我还能看着我孩子的眼睛
But at least I'll be able to look my kid in the eye
然后说 "我尽力了"
and say, "I tried."
我不得不承认 我已经开始矛盾了
I have to admit, I'm conflicted.
一方面 我觉得你在犯下大错
On one hand, I think you're making a huge mistake,
但另一方面 我其实还挺为你自豪的
but on the other, I'm actually kind of proud of you.
所以你会保守秘密直到明天烧烤吗
So, you'll keep it secret till the barbecue?
爸爸一定会气炸的
Oh, Dad's head is going to explode.
我知道
I know.
我等着呢
I'm counting on it.
看看我们俩
Look at us,
又重新开始了人生
Getting our lives started
我有了孩子 你也准备考文凭了
me with my oops baby and you with your GED.
没错 我们还真是超常发挥二人组啊
Yeah, we're just a couple of overachievers.
你们现在可以开始答卷了
You may begin.
你有三个小时来完成这份试♥卷♥
You have three hours to finish.
我已经很久没有
It had been a long time
参加过正规考试了
since I had to take a standardized test.
我过去还是很擅长考试的
I actually used to be pretty good at them.
至少我以为我擅长
At least, I thought I was.
但也许事实并非如此
But maybe I wasn't.
我的父母几乎在一切问题上都说了谎
I mean, my parents lied to me about everything,
所以也许我从来都不擅长考试
so maybe I was never really good at them at all.
看看我吧
Look at me.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表