剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
就这么干吧
Let's do this.
来的人越多
The more people we get to come,
救人性命的可能性就越大
the better chance we have of saving a life.
我们得发掉所有的传♥单♥
So we need to hand out all of these flyers.
我们能不能至少挑选一下
Well, can we at least agree to be selective
发放传♥单♥的对象
about who we give them out to?
基本上就是漂亮女孩
So...basically just pretty girls?
也可以有几个男的 比例大概五比一吧
A few dudes. Like at a five-to-one ratio.
骨髓捐献兼酒吧开幕行动现在开始
Okay. Operation Bone Drive/ Bar Alive is a go, people.
还是别叫这个名字了
Yeah, let's definitely not call it that.
我说完就后悔了
Yeah, I realized that the minute I said it.
艾登 你能把这个活动变得很性感的
Come on, Aiden! You can make this sexy!
你好 我们要举办一个骨髓捐献活动
Hi. We are hosting a bone marrow drive,
我们希望你能来
and we would love for you to come.
你会喜欢的 这个活动会让你很开心
You will love it. It will be the best thing for you.
如果你是首批抵达的
And there might be a free drink
你可能有机会享受一杯免费的啤酒
if you're one of the first ones there.
没错 给你的朋友也发几张传♥单♥吧
Yes. And give some to your friends.
美人
Hey, beautiful.
一个男人要做什么事情
What's a guy got to do
才能得到你的骨髓
to get you to give him a little bone marrow?
那取决于... 艾登
Well, that all depends -- Oh, Aiden.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 你在这干嘛
Hey, Mom. What are you doing here?
我来见你们的爸爸
I came to see your father.
然后有点怀旧
And then I was feeling nostalgic,
所以我偷偷看了一眼他们的美术课
so I peeked into the art classes.
我想试试读完我的艺术学位
And I think I might try to finish my art degree.
那有免费的口腔橡皮障 回头见
Oh, look, free dental dams! Bye, guys.
口腔橡皮障是牙医使用的橡皮布
-好吧 -再见
- Okay. - Bye.
我所有的传♥单♥都发完了 我们做到了
Okay. Handed out all my flyers. We did it!
太棒了 太感谢你们了
Yes! Go, team. Thank you guys so much.
这将会是历史上最棒的
This is going to be the best bar opening bone drive
酒吧开幕骨髓捐献活动
in the history of ever!
也是史上第一个
And also the first.
绝对是第一个
Definitely the first.
隆派恩医院
伊莲
Oh. Hi, Elaine.
最新进展 我把骨髓捐献活动的地点
So, status update -- I am moving the drive from the rec center
从活动中心改到了我丈夫超级酷的新酒吧
to my husband's super-cool new speakeasy.
我希望你能同意
And I hope that that's okay with you,
因为我刚刚意识到我没有请求你的同意
because I just realized I did not get permission to do that.
-你想在月亮上办都行 -太好了
- You could have it on the moon for all I care. - Great.
更重要的是
Now, more important --
你把那玩意从休息室的冰箱里弄出去了吗
Did you get the thing out of the break-room fridge?
弄出去了 里面全是以前的鸡肉沙拉 惨不忍♥睹
I did. It was old chicken salad and it was truly horrible.
最重要的是 我来这里
But what is most important is that I came here
是来拿明天要用的口腔拭子工具
to get the cheek swab kits for tomorrow.
-你知道在哪里吗 -我可以带过来
- Do you know where I can find them? - I can bring them,
前提是你要帮我弄几杯免费的酒
if you promise to hook me up with a bunch of free drinks.
没有问题
Done and done.
伊莲 我很喜欢你 因为你...
You know, Elaine, I like you because y--
走开了 好吧
Are walking away. Okay.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?!
你完全是疯了
You're completely insane!
我要挂断了
I'm -- I'm hanging up.
我要挂断了
I'm -- I'm -- I'm hanging up.
如果你在跟病人说话的话
If that was a patient,
你得改进一下你的语气了
we really need to work on your bedside manner.
病人很好相处 家人很难
Patients are easy. Family's hard.
我就知道有问题
I knew something was wrong.
我爸妈最近来了 因为我哥哥致辞的事情
My parents are in town for a dedication for my brother.
他们快要把我逼疯了
And they are driving me crazy.
家人确实会这样
Families will do that.
我的家人也是 你知道的
Mine certainly does, as you know.
我的家人更胜一筹
No, mine takes it to a whole new level.
我父母十年没有在同一个州待过了
My parents haven't been in the same state for 10 years.
我爸爸带着他22岁的女朋友
My dad is bringing his 22-year-old girlfriend,
她还怀孕了
who is pregnant.
没错
Yeah.
现在我妈妈想要带上她的小鲜肉
And now my mom wants to bring her pit bull.
你还想玩这个
You still wanna play the whole
"谁的家人更疯狂"的游戏吗
"Whose got a crazier family" Game?
不了 我想已经有人获胜了
Nope. Think we have a winner.
最糟糕的是 那个曾经能够
The worst part is that the one person
帮我度过这疯狂日子的人
that used to be able to help me through the insanity...
已经不在了
isn't here anymore.
我不知道要是没有兄弟姐妹我该如何是好
I don't know where I would be without my siblings.
如果你这周还有什么需要
Hey, if you need anything at all this week,
只要发射超声波就好 好吗
you just send up that Bat-Signal, okay?
谢谢你 斯黛拉
Thanks, Stella.
-大伙儿 -迪亚哥
- Hey, guys?! - Hey, Diego!
我能跟你们谈谈吗
Can I talk to you about something?
那个自动点唱机也是伊丽莎白送的吗
Whoa! Is that jukebox another gift from Lizzie?
不是 这...我来的时候就在这里了
Uh, no. It was, uh -- It was here when I got here.
可能是我之前拍下来的但是我完全忘记了
I may have bid on that a while ago and totally forgot.
这可是独一无二值得收藏的珍品
This is a one-of-a-kind collector's item.
人们会为它嗨翻天
People are totally gonna flip out over it.
如果价钱超过100美元的话
Oh, I'll be the first one to flip out over it
我会是第一个翻天的人
if it cost more than $100.
肯定得这个价钱啊
Oh, it definitely did.
这东西差不多得一万美金吧
I mean, these things can go for, what, like 10 grand.
一万...什么 艾登 这么贵吗
10 -- I'm -- What, Aiden? Did it cost that much?
可能有这个数
It might have cost that much.
但是我想说 我拍下它的时候
But in my defense, I placed that bid
是在你跟我说别花太多钱好久好久之前了
way before you talked to me about spending too much money.
花一万美金买♥♥个CD机你说什么都没用
There is no defense for buying a $10,000 CD player!
我们可能会办个史上最盛大的开张之夜
We could have the biggest opening of all time,
但是银行里没有这笔钱的话
but without that money in the bank,
我们就没有足够的钱来维持生意
we won't have enough to stay in business!
如果我来的不是时候 我可以走
Hey, if this is a bad time, I can go.
这怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
我想着我们要是有盛大的开张之夜 就没问题了
I thought if we had a big opening night, we'd be fine.
你当然会那么想 艾登
Of course you thought that, Aiden,
因为你从来都没问过我
because you never bothered to ask me
我们的生意要怎么经营
how the business of our business works!
你只是想着怎么做才有趣
You just want to do all the fun stuff.
谁不想做有趣的事情啊
Well, who doesn't want to do the fun stuff!?
如果你们有第三合伙人的话
You know, maybe if you guys had a third partner,
就有人在中间调解了 这就...
there'd be somebody here all the time to mediate and it could --
我只是说...
Okay. I mean, I'm just saying, it's...
我...如果你们需要的话 我就在这儿
We'll, I'll -- I'll be here if you guys need me.
送货入口
皮帕
Hi, Pippa.
韦斯 你还好吗
Hi, Wes. Are you okay?
没事 我还好
No, I'm fine.
实际上 不 我不好
Actually, no, I'm not fine.
我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
你准备好"谈心"了吗
So, you ready to "Check-in"?
-因为我们需要谈谈 -我们需要谈谈
- Because we need to talk. - We need to talk.
-你先说 -你先说
- You go first. - You go first.
-不 你先说 -不 你先说
- No, you go first. - No, you go first.
我答应要帮格兰特医生
I promised Dr. Grant
度过他的家庭危机
that I would help him through a family crisis.
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel about that?
皮帕打电♥话♥说要帮我度过财政危机
Pippa called and offered to help me through a financial crisis.
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel about that?
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
我觉得你们不要把回到这里
I think it's important that you don't consider
视作失败
being back here a failure.
-我没有 -我有 一点点
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表