剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
sort through our specific problems,
比如说你讨厌你的工作以及我极具危害性的家庭
like you hating your job and my super-invasive family
以及格兰特医生和皮帕
and Dr. Grant and Pippa and --
我们确实有许多需要整理的
We do have a lot to sort through.
但是与此同时
Hey, but in the meantime...
我们是不是应该关注我们之间美好的事情
why don't we focus on what's good between us?
我要深陷其中了
I could get into this...
我妈说对了
My mom was right.
无论如何 总有一件事
No matter what, Wes and I
韦斯和我能够好好享受
always had one thing to fall back on.
我们之间本来火花迸射 但是那晚并没有
We had great chemistry, but that night we did not.
我们之前从来没有过这个问题
And we've never had that problem before.
-我们不来电了 -好吧
- We just were not connecting. - Okay.
我知道姐妹间会说什么 但我是个温和的英国人
I know how sisters talk, but I'm a modest Brit,
但是如果你们能不再讨论
and if you could pretend to talk about anything
我们夫妻之间不和谐的性生活
other than our disaster sex,
我会很感激
I would appreciate it.
-有那么糟糕吗 -很糟糕
- It was that bad, huh? - So bad.
没事 这很正常
Hey, it's totally normal.
出现感情危机时 性生活不和谐很正常
Bad sex happens when you're in crisis mode.
别害怕
Don't freak out.
你们会在治疗中讨论这个问题
You guys will discuss it in therapy.
那我真是迫不及待了
Ooh-hoo, cannot wait.
我们昨天已经准备好和医生面对面谈一谈了
We're ready to set up a session like yesterday, so...
-电♥话♥给我 -关于这个
- number, please? - Yeah, about that...
我的医生的费用
My therapist rates have...
在我和迪亚哥最后一次治疗后涨了
gone up since Diego and I saw her last.
她现在一小时收三百美元
She's $300 an hour now.
我的天啊 她是巫师吗
Good God. Is she a wizard?
还有很多其他的医生
There are a million other therapists.
我们要找一位符合我们预算的
Okay, so we just need to find one that works with our budget.
你指谁
Which is?
附近免费的人
Somewhere in the neighborhood of free?
我可以一会儿去趟医院
You know what? I can check at the hospital later.
说不定我能拿到当志愿者的折扣
Maybe I can get a volunteer discount.
-真有这回事吗 -没有
- Is that a thing? - It is not.
我需要和一个能让我感觉好一点的人说话
I needed to talk to the one person who always made me feel better...
我的女儿 你怎么样
Hey, there's my girl! How you doing?
但是他看起来很高兴
...but he seemed so happy
我不想让他不开心 所以
that I didn't want to make him feel worse, so...
我挺好的 你准备好了吗
I'm great! You ready to do this?
我简直不敢相信你报名参加五公里公路赛跑
I cannot believe that you signed up for a 5K.
吉娜替我们报的名 她想让我们一起训练
Gina signed us up, and she wants to train together,
但是我不想上气不接下气 看起来很蠢
but I don't want to look stupid and out of breath,
所以我要先跟你练练
so I'm going to pre-train with you,
等我不怎么尴尬了
and then when I'm less embarrassing,
我再跟她去练
I will train with her.
你真的很喜欢她 对吗
You really like her, don't you?
我真的喜欢
I really do.
我能看到我们之间有些特别的感情
I could see us having something really special...
就像你和韦斯一样
like what you and Wes have.
我希望你也能有这样的感情 爸
Yeah, I want that for you, too, Dad.
跑吧
Come on.
但是我觉得我们家对她来说有些太复杂了
But I think our family may be a little complicated for her.
确实是
It is...
但是你可以让她避免接触这些
but you can keep her away from all that.
把注意力集中在她身上
Just try and focus on her.
我会的
Will do.
我们这里左拐去买♥♥杯奶昔吧
Hey, let's go left up here so we can get a milkshake.
-爸爸 我们在训练呢 -拜托
- Dad, we're in training. - Oh, come on!
这种父女活动一定要有奶昔
Father-daughter dates always include milkshakes.
今天不行
Nope, not today.
你需要给你女朋友留下深刻印象
You have got a girlfriend to impress.
确实如此
I do, don't I?
也许我搞砸了我自己的感情
I may have screwed up my relationship,
但是我帮了我爸
but I was gonna be nothing but helpful to Dad's.
我把你从基金撤出来因为你的信用等级是B级
I took you out of the fund because you were a class B.
对我们来说回报不够
It wasn't really enough of a return.
我喜欢你的核心策略
I like the core strategy for you,
所以我们只需要朝着这个方向继续投资
so I say we keep moving the portfolio in that direction.
好的 谢谢
Great, thanks.
既然斯黛拉不生病了
Now that Stella's not sick,
-我能把我的钥匙拿回来吗 -可以
- mind if I have my key back? - Sure.
告诉你个秘密 我配了好几把
Full disclosure -- I have copies.
行吧 一次还一把
Alright, well, one key at a time.
所以你过来就是吃果酱的 还是...
So you're just here to mainline jam, or...
不是 我来是跟你说说法庭[酒吧]的事情
Oh, no, I'm here to talk to you about the bar.
你去法律学校了吗
You're going to law school?
我说的是真正的酒吧
No, I'm talking about a real bar.
是那种人们能喝醉的地方
The important kind where people get drunk.
当然了 我真傻
Oh, of course. How silly of me.
听着 我想买♥♥下一家
See, I wanna buy one.
那样我就可以雇我自己
That way, I can hire myself,
意味着我宵禁后可以在酒吧来去自♥由♥
which means I can come and go to the bar after my curfew
因为我也在酒吧工作
because it's also my workplace.
厉害吧 多好的福利
Boom! Bonus.
你想要买♥♥一个酒吧
You want to buy a bar?
这很棒 不是吗
It's brilliant, right?
哪里来的钱
Where's the money coming from?
我打算去找小额商业贷款
I'm gonna get a small business loan.
-你的信用评分如何 -没有
- How's your credit score? - I don't have one of those.
-抵押品呢 -什么也没有
- Collateral? - Got nothing.
你还是个重刑犯是吗
And you're a convicted felon, right?
无意冒犯 你凭什么觉得银行
No offense, but why do you think a bank
会贷款给你开酒吧
is gonna hand you money to open a bar?
因为我有个朋友
Because I have a friend
了解金融投资的详细操作
who knows all the ins and outs on the financial stuff,
他会培训我
and he's gonna coach me.
我是说 你的朋友只会让你更...
I mean, your friend's only gonna be able to get you far...
那个朋友就是我 是吗
Oh, this is gonna turn out to be me, isn't it?
-很高兴遇到你了 -我只是跑去上课
- So glad I caught you. - Just running to class.
我不觉得这也算"跑"
I don't know if I'd call it "Running".
我只是锻炼得有点累
I'm a little sore from training.
吉娜让我参加五公里公路赛跑
Gina has me doing a 5K.
我喜欢这个吉娜
I like this Gina.
我也喜欢
Me, too.
怎么了
So, what's going on?
我在写一本儿童读物
Well, I've been writing a children's book,
我寄给了一个小的出版商
and I sent it to a small publisher, and...
-他们觉得还可以 -这真是个好消息
- they don't hate it! - That's great news!
我知道
I know.
现在他们想看一些插画稿
And now they want to see some mockups of the art,
我觉得你也许会认识一些艺术系学生
so I was thinking you might know an art student
他们也许有兴趣帮我
who might be interested in helping.
我觉得我知道一个人
I think I do know one person.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
真的吗 那真是太棒了 谢谢
Really? That is amazing! Thank you!
猜猜谁刚刚得到了免费的婚姻疗法
Guess who just got free marriage therapy.
太棒了 你怎么做到的
Oh, that's great. How did you do it?
你知道那个社会工作者
You know that social-worker guy
来这里做咨♥询♥的那个叫迈尔斯什么的小伙
Miles-something who comes around here to do counseling?
他需要更多工作量来完成硕士学位
Well, he needed a bunch more hours to complete his Master's,
我说服他接收我们
and I convinced him to take us on.
而且越快越好
And the sooner the better,
因为最近感觉
because lately it feels like Wes
我跟韦斯是镇上最脆弱的夫妇
and I have the only wonky relationship in town.
我发誓 如果我看到别的幸福情侣
I swear, if I see another happy couple,
我一定会吐的
I'm literally gonna vomit.
那就不要看
Then don't look.
奇怪的是
The weird thing
看到格兰特医生和拉索医生互相轻抚
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表