剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
《未完待续》前情提要
Previously on "Life Sentence"...
-你们被逮捕了 -我通知了警♥察♥
- You're under arrest. - I tipped off the police.
天哪 是你害艾登被捕了
Oh, my God! You got Aiden arrested?!
作为你认罪的回报将减少你的刑期
In return for pleading guilty to the lesser charge of possession,
你要在县监狱待一周
you'll spend one week in county jail.
你还需要完成150个小时的社区服务
You will also serve 150 hours of community service.
你太勉强自己了
You're going above and beyond,
就像在斯黛拉生病时那样
just like you did when Stella was sick.
我必须告诉你 我感觉很
I have to tell you, I feel so...
赛迪被弗里德曼医生的临床试验接受了
Sadie got accepted into Dr. Freeman's clinical trial.
太棒了
That's amazing!
*我无法停止想你*
*And I can't stop thinking about you*
*我心潮澎湃*
*I'm on fire*
如果你再敢那么看着我老婆
If you ever look at my wife like that again,
下次我就不会这么客气了
I will not be so polite next time.
好了 不如我们进去
Okay, why don't we just go inside --
把手拿开
Will you get your hands off me?!
我跟格兰特医生打了一架
I got in a fight with Dr. Grant.
我看到他看你的眼神 和你回望他的方式
I saw how he looked at you, how you looked at him.
如果你想跟我在一起 就要解决这件事
If you wanna be with me, then you need to fix this.
人们说时间能治愈一切伤口
They say that time heals all wounds...
你得过来看我 都这么长时间了
You have to come see me. It's been too long.
我的天 你今天应该听格兰特医生说的
Oh, my God. You should have heard Dr. Grant today.
太好玩儿了
He was so funny.
但是并不能解决所有问题
...but it doesn't fix everything.
在短时间内你打算睡觉吗
Hey, you plan on sleeping any time soon?
我白天睡觉
I sleep during the day.
行吧
Cool.
逃跑也不能解决问题
And neither does running away.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
我今天不能去学校
I can't go to school today.
宝贝 你今天为什么不能去学校呢
Buddy, why don't you wanna go to school?
有个孩子叫杰克一直欺负他
This kid Jack's been picking on him.
你醒了吗
Hey, are you awake?
-醒了 -我能开始说话了吗 还是过一会儿
- Show off. - Can I start talking now or do you need a second?
-我应该能用... -我们需要一台时光机
- I could probably use -- - We need a time machine.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-你说什么 -这是修复我们之间关系的方法
- What? - This is how we fix things.
我们回到我遇见格兰特医生之前
We go back to before I met Dr. Grant,
回到得到这份工作之前
before I got this job.
所有的事情都变得简单了
Everything was much simpler back then.
而且当时人们听的歌♥也好听
Plus, everyone listened to better music.
我觉得你有点扯远了
I think you're getting a bit carried away,
但是我能理解
but, yes, I get it.
确实没有更好的办法了
There isn't an easy way to fix this.
我不知道除了辞职之外我能做什么
And I don't know what else I can do besides quit my job,
这看上去很疯狂
and that seems totally crazy,
因为我单独和格兰特医生在一起时
because I would never do anything
会做的事情
when I was alone with Dr. Grant
都能当着你的面做
that I wouldn't do if you were right there with us.
我不会出轨的 韦斯
I would never cheat on you, Wes.
我知道
I know that.
不过听你说还是很高兴
It's nice to hear it, though.
我不会的
I wouldn't.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
我相信你
Yes, I trust you.
但是我不相信他
But I don't trust him.
也就是说我在工作中要和他划清界线
Which meant I had to set some boundaries at work.
电子脚镣充电器
早8点至晚8点
假释犯移交软禁
命令由阿什维尔县警局下达
但是首先 我们得恭喜艾登从监狱回家
But first, I had to welcome Aiden home from jail.
大家好啊
Hey, guys.
你还好吗 过得还好吗 你又有新纹身了吗
Are you okay? Was it awful? Do you have any new tattoos?
如果你有了 我不会评判的
If you do, I am not gonna judge.
但是你最好还是早点让我们看到
But it does help me to see them early.
没有纹身 没有问题 不算很糟
No tattoos, no problems. Wasn't that bad.
我真的想你了
Well, I've really missed having you here.
你不必这么说的
You don't have to say that.
我知道我不用 但是我要说
I know I don't. But I really did.
各位 我很好
Guys, I'm fine.
说真的 我才去了监狱一周
Seriously, it was a week in county jail,
又不是去了七年西♥藏♥
not seven years in Tibet.
我累了 我现在只想在我自己的床上睡个觉
I'm beat. I wanna go take a nap in my own bed.
很感谢你们的热烈的欢迎 但是先别管我了
I appreciate the welcome, but, please, live your lives.
斯黛拉
Hey, Stella.
你今天不应该在这儿
You're not supposed to be here today.
今天是拉索医生值班
Dr. Russo's here today.
拉索医生 你今天在 对吧
Dr. Russo, you're here, aren't you?
-我在 -我也在
- I am here. - Well, I'm here, too.
这样的事经常在医院发生
And sometimes stuff like that happens in hospitals.
-你哥哥怎么样了 -别这么做
- Hey, how's your brother? - Don't do that.
别问我家人的事情 我们当不了朋友
Don't ask me about my family. We can't be friends.
-为什么当不了 -认真的吗
- Why not? - Seriously?
我丈夫一拳打在墙上了 你在那儿 记得吗
My husband hit a wall. You were there. Remember?
他告诉你的吗
He told you?
当然是他告诉我的 我们结婚了
Yeah, of course he told me. We're married.
好的 知道了
Okay. Got it.
我们现在只有工作关系
Our relationship is strictly professional now.
在我看来 我们一直只有工作关系
As far as I'm concerned, it was always professional.
就这样 划清界限 斯黛拉
That's right, you laid down the law, Stella,
然后完美地退场
and made the perfect exit.
不幸的是 你得向另一个方向走
Unfortunately, you need to go in the other direction.
你听见我说的了吧
You heard me.
真是个好姑娘
Atta girl.
未完待续
第一季 第八集
打扰一下
Excuse me,
我能咨♥询♥你一些专业问题吗
but may I consult with you on a professional matter?
-你想问什么 -有关赛迪的
- What do you want? - It's about Sadie.
你问吧
I will allow it.
本来应该在下周开始她的临床试验
Well, she's supposed to start her clinical trial next week,
但是他们今天想在西雅图做个测试
but they wanna run tests today in Seattle
她的姑妈去不了 所以她现在也不去
and her aunt can't make it, so now she's refusing to go.
什么意思 她必须得去 这项试验能救她的命
What do you mean? She has to go. This trial could save her life.
我试着和她这样说 但是她不听我的
And I tried to tell her that, but she won't listen to me.
所以我在想也许你能
I was hoping that maybe you could, you know,
施展你的魔法 说服她
work your magic, talk to her.
没问题 我现在就去
No problem. I'll do that right now.
好的
Okay.
我知道她的病房♥在哪儿
I know where her room is.
好吧
Okay.
你知道杰克在学校经常欺负弗兰克吗
Did you know that Jack has been picking on Frank at school?
-不知道 -情况越来越严重了
- I didn't. No. - Well, it's gotten bad.
一开始只是嬉闹
I mean, it started off with teasing,
但现在杰克动手推了弗兰克
but now Jack has pushed Frank.
不好意思 但你怎么知道的
Well, I'm sorry, but how do you know that?
我女儿告诉我的
My daughter told me.
而你相信她因为...
And you believe her because...?
因为 她不是骗子
Because... she's not a liar.
孩子们经常无中生有 伊丽莎白
Kids make things up all the time, Lizzie, I mean --
我的孩子们不会 我们应该考虑一个解决方案
Not my kids. So, we should think of a solution.
我觉得我们应该让孩子们自己去解决
I think we should let the kids just work it out.
我不像你那样过度关心孩子[直升机育儿]
I'm not really into helicopter parenting like you are.
而且瑜伽课我要迟到了 所以
And I'm late for yoga, so...
作为强制社区服务来说
Well, as far as mandatory community service goes,
这看起来也没那么糟
this doesn't look so bad.
妈 他们会让我建造东西
Mom, they're gonna make me build stuff...
亲历而为
with my body.
别这样 会很有趣的
Oh, come on. That'll be fun.
看看这些罪犯们
Look at all these criminals.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表