剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
伯格先生说她对贩毒者判刑很重
Mr. Berg said that she's a hardass against drug dealers
如果你上庭并败诉
and that you'll get the full three years
你就会被判足足三年
if you go to trial and you lose.
不可能 如果是这样爸肯定会告诉我
That can't be right. Dad would have said something to me.
如果他心里有鬼就不会告诉你
Not if he's not thinking straight, he wouldn't.
他为什么会心里有鬼
Why wouldn't he be thinking straight?
你真的觉得我们能胜诉吗
You really think we can win this?
我知道我们可以
I know we can.
怎么了
What?
我从没见过你这样努力为艾登争取
I've never seen you fight like this for Aiden.
你太勉强自己了
You're going above and beyond,
就像在斯黛拉生病时那样
just like you did when Stella was sick.
这很好 我也很感谢你
It's nice, which I actually appreciate,
因为 彼得
because, Peter...
我很担心我们的儿子
I'm worried about our little boy.
我也是
Me, too.
你也是吗
You are?
我非常害怕
I'm terrified.
艾达 我必须告诉你 我感觉很
Ida, I have to tell you, I feel so --
愧疚
Guilty.
他觉得很愧疚
He feels really guilty.
为什么愧疚
Guilty for what?
他做了什么
What did he do?
等等 等等 不 等等
Wait, wait. No, wait.
是我害艾登被捕的
I'm the reason Aiden was arrested.
我不明白
I don't understand.
是我 我通知了警♥察♥
It was me. I tipped off the police.
你什么时候知道这件事的
When did you find out about this?
-昨天 -但你还没告诉我
- Yesterday. - And you didn't tell me?!
讲真的 我们从不瞒着对方
Seriously, we don't keep secrets from each other.
是吗 过去八年里
Really? That's pretty much all we've been doing
我们净向对方撒谎了
for the last eight years.
我撒谎是为了保护你
I lied to you about those things to protect you.
我也是这样
But that is exactly what I was doing.
你差点让我把自己的人生大权都交给了爸
You almost had me bet my life on Dad.
但我并没有 这才是重点
But I didn't, and that's the point.
不 重点是你骗了我
No, the point is that you lied to me!
你让我相信了他
And you let me trust him.
现在你们俩我一个都不能信了
Now I can't trust either of you.
我要走了
I have to go.
你要去哪
Where?
弗兰克 菲欧娜 我们回家吧
Frankie, Fiona, we're going home.
上次你离开我 是因为我对你不够坦诚
Last time, you left because I wasn't being open and honest with you.
而这次我坦诚了 你又要离开我
And this time, you're leaving because I am?
我要走
I'm leaving
是因为我想赤手空拳掐死你
because I want to strangle you with my bare hands
如果我现在不走
and if I don't leave this minute,
那我马上就要付诸实践了
that is exactly what I will do.
来吧孩子们 我们走
Come on, guys. Let's go.
艾登 等等 你要去做什么
Aiden, wait. What are you going to do?
什么 关于认罪协议吗 我打算接受
What, about the plea?! I'll take it.
你不就想听这个吗 是吗
That's what you want to hear, right?
没错 但我们能聊聊吗
Yes, but can -- can we talk about it?
我跟谁聊都不想跟你聊
You're the last person in the world I want to talk to right now.
好的 非常感谢各位
All right, thank you, guys, very much.
让我们休息一下 马上回来
We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
艾登去哪了
Where's Aiden going?
你干嘛把那件事告诉艾登
Why would you tell Aiden that?
因为我想让他知道
Because I was trying to open his eyes to the fact
爸爸已经被愧疚蒙蔽了双眼
that Dad is blinded by guilt
正因如此 他在拿艾登的人生赌博
and he's gambling with Aiden's life because of it.
斯黛拉 爸就是这样
Stella, this is what Dad does.
孤注一掷
He swings for the fences.
他在你生病的时候他也是这样
He did it for you when you were sick.
没错 但区别是那时我要死了
Yeah, but the difference is I was gonna die.
但艾登还有着大好人生
Aiden still has his whole life ahead of him,
我可不想让他因此而失去三年的时光
and I don't want him to lose three years because of it.
好吧 你也许可以挽救回这三年
Okay, so you may have saved him three years,
但他永远学不会
but you cost him ever having to take responsibility
对自己的行为负责
for his actions.
现在他可以把所有事情都怪到爸爸头上
Now he can just go ahead and blame Dad for everything.
就算这样
Well...
至少我已经尽力了 好吗
at least I'm trying, okay?
至少我没有像你们一样
At least I haven't given up on him
放弃他了
like the rest of you obviously have.
你自己也知道这话说得不太公平
That is not fair and you know it.
行了 我现在不想吵架
Okay, I don't want to fight right now,
所以如果你看见韦斯 告诉他我先回家了
so if you see Wes, tell him I went home.
斯黛拉
Stella.
你刚刚在干什么
What the bloody hell was that?
-什么干什么 -你知道我在说什么
- What was what? - You know exactly what I'm talking about.
不 我不知道
No, I-I don't.
你 你愿意给我个提示吗
You -- You gonna give me a hint?
我说的是你在唱你那首垃圾歌♥的时候
I'm talking about you making eyes at my wife
给我老婆抛媚眼的事情
during your terrible song.
好了 首先 那首歌♥很棒
Okay, first of all, it's a great song,
以及其次
and second of all,
我可没有朝着你老婆抛媚眼
I wasn't making eyes at your wife.
我那首歌♥是唱给整个酒吧的观众听的
I was playing to a bar full of people.
听着 如果我在看着她
Look, if I was looking at her --
你不是在看着她
You weren't looking at her.
你是直接在视奸她了
You were looking into her.
拜托 哥们儿
Come on, man.
怎么 你在嘲笑我
what? You're mocking me now.
不 我没有嘲笑你
No, I'm not mocking you.
我不是傻子 好吗
I'm not dense, man. All right?
我清楚自己看见了什么
I know what I saw.
如果你再敢那么看着我老婆
If you ever look at my wife like that again,
下次我就不会这么客气了 听懂没
I will not be so polite next time, do you understand me?
-你冷静点 -"冷静"
- You need to simmer down. - "Simmer down"?!
别跟我说什么"冷静"
Don't tell me to "Simmer down".
我又不是个茶壶 混♥蛋♥
I'm not a damn tea pot, mate!
好了 不如我们进去然后
Okay, why don't we just go inside and --
把手拿开
Will you get your hands off me?!
-你还好吗 -不 我不好
- You okay? - No, I'm not okay!
你刚刚在众目睽睽之下
You just song-banged my wife
直接用歌♥上了我老婆
in front of a bar full of people
而且我的手好像断了
and now I think I've broken my hand.
好吧 让我看看
Well, here, let me take a look at it,
不 别碰我 也别碰斯黛拉
No, you keep my hands off me and off Stella.
听懂没
Do you understand me?
是 我明白了
Yeah, I understand.
很好
Good.
你得去找个医生看看
You need to have a doctor look at that!
我的鼓手是个骨科医生
Hey, my drummer's an orthopedist!
伊丽莎白 过来
Lizzie, hey.
结果出来了
The science is in
有三个医生
and three out of four doctors
和一个机械师赞同我们应该让弗兰克留级
and a mechanic agree that we should hold Frank back.
不是吧 你开始民调乐队了
Seriously? You're polling the band now?
兄弟 你能看一下我的手指吗
Hey, man. Would you mind taking a look at my finger?
我好像弄断了
I think I broke it.
-好的 -等等 等等
- Sure. - Wait, wait, wait.
你是医生吗
You're a doctor?
我必须说 我肯定会赌你是机械师
I got to say, I would have put money on you being the mechanic.
谢谢
Thank you.
别动 我得用夹板固定
Hang tight. I'm going to have to splint it.
韦斯 出什么事了
Wes, what happened?
没什么 我只是...摔了一跤
Nothing. I just -- I -- I fell.
你摔倒就压了一根手指吗
You fell on one finger?
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表