剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
Look, Stella,
从长远的角度来说
your father has a much better shot in the long run
肯定是在第一次做手术的时候就修补更好
if this is his first surgery.
再手术方式通常更困难
Reoperative procedures are always more difficult.
不管怎么样 我们得争分夺秒
Either way, time is of the essence.
我会让你们商量一下
I'll give you a moment to make a decision.
我能跟你私底下说几句话吗
May I speak to you, please?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
为什么由我们来决定
Why is he leaving this up to us?
你们在商量的时候
Uh, while you guys are deciding,
我去给你们买♥♥热巧克力吧 还是要别的吗
I could go and get some hot chocolate or something?
你们谁要喝什么吗
Does anybody want anything?
艾登 你觉得我们该选哪个
Aiden, what do you think we should do?
为什么问我
W-Why are you asking me?
你决定了吗
Have you made a decision?
在我生病的时候我爸爸一定
My dad must have made this kind of call
做过无数次这样的决定
countless times when I was sick,
没有他 我们家就没有队长
and without him, my family had no captain.
我们希望你能打赢这场战争
We'd like you to win the war.
如果你们还需要点时间...
If you'd like another moment --
不
No.
不用 我爸一直是孤注一掷
No, my dad's all about big swings.
请做风险更大的手术吧
So just do the riskier surgery, please.
我听说你♥爸♥爸在这儿
I heard your dad was here.
他在做手术
He's in surgery.
你家其他人呢
Where's the rest of your family?
韦斯带我妈和我爸的女朋友
Wes took my mom and my dad's girlfriend
去医院餐厅了
to the cafeteria,
艾登回家
and Aiden went home
去喂领居家的狗还是什么的了
to feed the neighbors' dog or something.
喂狗
Feed the dog?
开玩笑呢
Seriously?
他吓坏了
He's freaked out.
他没法面对这事
He can't handle this.
我以为你跟我说他会一直在你身边
I thought you told me he was always there for you.
他之前是在我身边
He was.
但一遇到关键时刻
But he had time
他需要搞清楚到底发生了什么
to wrap his head around a scary situation.
真奇怪
It's weird.
什么
What?
候诊室
The Waiting Room.
这好像是医院里我唯一
It's, like, the only part of the hospital
没来过的地方
I've never been in.
对 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
赛迪
Hey, Sadie.
我不知道你在这儿 我应该给你...
I didn't know you were here. I would've got --
千万别
God, no.
你觉得我还想吃这儿的食物吗
You think I want more of this food?
给我发短♥信♥
Text me.
让我知道他没事
Let me know he's okay.
好 我会的
Okay, I will.
你应该吃点东西
You should eat something.
斯黛拉
Stell!
他们把该死的开罐器放哪儿了
Where do they keep the damn can opener?
我们把我们的就放在这来着
We kept ours here.
你为什么不告诉我他们留下了操作说明
And why didn't you tell me they left instructions?
好的 首先 开罐器在这里
Okay, first of all, the can opener's here.
下次记得问
Next time, speak up.
第二 根据这上面说的
Second of all, according to this,
你要吃一颗药
you need a pill,
这就需要奶酪了
and that requires cheese.
在这一切发生之前你和我爸爸
What were you and my dad talking about
说了什么
before this happened?
他知道昨天晚上我和皮帕在一起
He knew that I was with Pippa last night.
我打算告诉你的
Look, I planned to talk to you about it.
但我没料到酒吧房♥顶会塌下来
I just -- I didn't expect the roof of the bar to cave in.
她告诉我 是她阻止了
She told me that she was the one
让那个吻继续发展
that stopped it from being more than a kiss.
这是相互的 斯黛拉
It was mutual, Stella.
好吧
Okay.
所以你跟她回到她酒店的房♥间去...
So, you followed her back to her hotel room to...
干什么 为了惩罚我吗
What? To punish me?
我也可以问你同样的问题
N-- I could ask you the same question.
不 你不能 不
No, you can't. No.
我从来没有主动过 韦斯
I never initiated anything, Wes.
不管你看见了什么 你看错了
Whatever you saw, you saw it wrong,
而且你没有再多站一会
and you didn't stick around long enough
看到我阻止一切
to see me cut it off --
这个医院里有足够多的医生
There are enough doctors in this building
能给你提友好建议
to offer you friendly advice.
没必要非得是他
It does not have to be him.
他不是想和你做朋友 斯黛拉
He is not trying to be your chum, Stella.
皮帕也不是
Neither is Pippa.
你当真以为她是想
Do you seriously think
资助你的酒吧吗
that she wants to bankroll your bar
因为她是守护天使吗
because she's a guardian angel?
不 她特地来这儿就是为了
No, she made a special trip down here
扔下一颗炸♥弹♥ 把我们都炸掉
to drop a bomb and blow us up!
什么
What?
我在处理一件大事
I'm dealing with some pretty big stuff.
你在处理什么
What are you dealing with?
"分离焦虑症"吗
"Separation anxiety"?
好 那我就跟你说说分离焦虑症
Yeah, I'll tell you about separation anxiety.
试试在你♥爸♥爸刚成为你的朋友之后失去他
Try losing your dad when he's finally your friend.
停
Stop!
混♥蛋♥ 别过来
Heel! L-Leave me alone!
坐下 停
Sit! Stop!
做在候诊室感觉很奇怪
It's strange what you see in rooms like this.
曾经我以为身穿病号♥服
I never thought you could feel more powerless
是世上最无能为力的事
than being the one in the hospital gown.
但其实不然
But you can.
事情能够变得更糟
It might be even worse,
因为在墙的这边
because on this side of the wall,
没有人会试着要带走你的痛苦
no one tries to take away your pain.
她在休息室
She's in the restroom.
我想这是给斯黛拉的
I'm assuming that's for Stella.
实际上这是我的
No, this is mine, actually.
我会...
I'll, um...
等她有空我再过来
I'll check back when she's available.
可能你没有听到她昨晚说的
Maybe you didn't hear her last night,
但她已经结婚了
but she's not... available.
但她也不开心
She's also not happy.
告诉我 如果我现在打烂你的脸
Tell me, if I broke your face right now,
你能自己缝上吗
could you stitch it yourself?
怎么了
What's going on?
你在逗我 真的吗
Are you kidding me? Really?
我最后对爸说的话
The last words that I said to my dad
既难听又残忍♥
were ugly and cruel,
而且我可能都没机会再对他说什么了
and I may not get the chance to say another word to him.
现在不谈这件事
We're not doing this right now.
你♥爸♥爸正在好转
Your father's recovering.
手术很成功
The procedure went well.
我会把这个消息告诉其他人
I'll tell the rest of the family.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
-他看起来很平静 -他看起来像死了
- He looks peaceful.- He looks dead.
我们可以叫醒他吗
Can we wake him up?
不行 亲爱的 外公需要休息
No, sweetie. Grandpa needs to rest.
他还要在这里躺多久
How long does he have to be here?
通常要等到麻醉剂失效
They usually tell you to wait until the anesthesia wears off.
现在还很难说
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表