剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
使你偏离人生的轨迹
throw you too far off track.
你乐意帮助别人一定是有原因的
There's a reason that you want to help people.
勿忘初心
Don't forget that.
你回来啦
Hey, you're back.
我回来了
I'm back.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
我想你了
I missed you.
我也想你了
I missed you, too.
孩子们怎么样了
How are the kids?
孩子们挺好的
The kids are great.
还有...
And...?
妈吗 她挺好的
Mum? She's good.
她大概20分钟之前走的
She left about 20 minutes ago.
你刚刚是叫她"妈"了吗
Did you just call her "Mum"?
-是叫我妈吗 -是的
- My mom? - I did.
你的任务怎么样了
How did your mission go?
失败了
I failed.
但是我不会就此止步
But I'm gonna keep trying.
其实你不必这么做
Do you know you don't have to do this?
大多数人经历过生死之后
Most people wouldn't want to set foot in a hospital
都不想再踏入医院
after what you went through.
但我不是大多数人
Well, I'm not most people.
对 你不是
No, you're not.
劳伦
Lauren?
艾登
Aiden?
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?!
我和我爸住在这儿
I live here with my father
就住在你刚走出来的那个房♥间
whose room you just came out of.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
是啊
Yeah...
所以 我想说的是
So, I guess what I'm saying is...
很抱歉我没告诉你 试验已经搁浅了
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you the trial had been pulled.
但是一两年之内肯定会重启
But it should be up and running in a year or two.
看上去在那之前我只能等着了
Looks like I'll just have to stick around until then.
你一定得坚持
Oh, I insist.
但是我们不会干等
Although we are not gonna sit around waiting.
这些是什么
What's all this?
17例现有的临床试验
17 current clinical trials
格兰特医生和我会帮你申请
that Dr. Grant and I are gonna submit you for.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这通风口是正对着你吹吗
Are those vents blowing right on you?
有个娇小的女士站在床上 挥舞着手臂吗
Is there a diminutive woman standing on a bed, waving her arms around?
-是的 -太好了
- Yep. - Great.
我只想确保你也能看见
I'm just making sure you see that, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
你收到那些小册子了吧
I sure you got the brochures.
收到了 谢谢你
I did. Thank you.
应该谢谢斯黛拉
Well, thank Stella.
-团队里能有她真是幸运 -我知道
- We're lucky to have her on the team. - I know.
明天见啦
Well, I'll see you tomorrow.
等我一下
One second.
当我走出医院的时候
Walking out of that hospital,
我觉得我能处理生活中的任何难题
I felt like I could handle anything life threw at me.
刚才那是个小小的胜利 对吧
Hey, that was a little win there, huh?
是的
Yeah.
她看起来很开心
The look on her face was pretty cool.
-谢谢你对她的帮助 -应该的
- Thank you for helping me with her. - Of course.
如果你不介意的话
Okay, well, if you'll excuse me,
我跟我丈夫约好吃晚饭 要迟到了
I'm late to meet my husband for dinner, so...
-你结婚多久了 -六个月
- How long have you been married? - Six months.
我没在七个月前遇见你真是太可惜了
It's a shame I didn't meet you seven months ago.
祝你度过一个愉快的夜晚
Have a good night.
但是我可没想到他会这么说
But I didn't expect that.
美人儿 准备走了吗
Hey, gorgeous. Ready to go?
走吧
Yeah. Absolutely.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表