剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
我记得张医生不是说人满了吗
I thought Dr. Chang said that it was full?
之前是的 但是你父亲动之以情晓之以理
Well, it was, but your dad gave quite a speech.
我很有说服力
I was very convincing.
你准备好了吧 斯黛拉
You're up for it, right, Stella?
斯黛拉
Stella?
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
是的 你好 法兰切女士
Yes, hi, Ms. French.
不知道你听说没有
I don't know if you've heard yet,
我现在是个志愿者了
but I'm a volunteer now,
我知道这可能
and I know that this might be
超出我的本职范围了
outside of my technical responsibilities,
但我想跟你聊聊
but I wanted to talk to you
一位叫赛迪·卡特的病人
about a patient named Sadie Carter.
我只是想问问她能不能参加
I was just seeing if maybe she can be admitted
我之前参与的那场临床试验
into the same clinical trial that I went through?
很不幸的是
Unfortunately,
那个试验已经结束了
we're not running that trial any longer.
赞助者撤资了
The donor pulled the funding.
-他们为什么这样做 -我不知道
- Why would they do that? - I don't know.
我没有权利参与这种决策制定
I'm not privy to those kinds of decisions.
赞助者是谁
who's the donor?
那就是机密信息了
That's confidential.
很抱歉 斯黛拉
I'm sorry, Stella.
事情不应该是这样的
That is not how this was supposed to go.
怎么样了
So?
你有把握让我参加试验吗
Do you feel good about my chances?
人生中第一次
For the first time,
我明白为什么人们会在我生病时对我撒谎了
I understood why people lied to me when I was sick.
是的
Yes.
我有把握
Yes, I do.
未完待续
第一季 第三集
你在做什么
What are you doing?
新房♥主在客厅里
The new owners are in the living room
挑选油漆颜色
testing paint colors.
之前的绿色就很合适
And that green is exactly right.
傻子才会换颜色呢
And they're fools to change it.
另外 我把你牛仔裤从冰箱里拿出来了
By the way, I took your jeans out of the freezer.
为什么这样做
Why would you do that?
因为牛仔裤不该在那儿
Because that's not where jeans go.
它当然该在那儿
Yes, it is.
冰箱可以除臭
The freezer gets the stank out.
温馨提示
Word of warning,
千万别用那些冰块
do not use those ice cubes.
不知道谁养大你的 但我讨厌他们
I don't know who raised you, but I hate them.
不要怪罪别人了 木已成舟
Not pointing any fingers, but mistakes were made.
你今天会穿些像样的衣服吧
You're gonna put on clothes today?
你会吗
Are you?
如果你想知道
So, if you needed to find out
一些关于医院赞助者的机密信息
some confidential information about donors to the hospital,
你会去哪里找
where would you look?
你为什么要找
Why?
我想帮助赛迪·卡特
I'm trying to help Sadie Carter.
我不能告诉你这些信息
I'm not allowed to tell you that information,
这就意味着
which means...
我不会告诉你法兰切女士
I'm not allowed to tell you Ms. French keeps it
把那些文件放在她桌子旁边的柜子里
in the file cabinet near her desk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们是不是在同一战线了
Did we just bond?
我觉得我们刚刚结盟了
I -- I feel like we might have just bonded.
好吧 我不强求了
Okay. I'm not gonna push it.
小妹
Hey, sis!
艾登 你在这儿干嘛
Aiden, hey. What are you doing?
马琳和产科医生在楼下
Marlene's with the baby doctor downstairs,
我需要借点钱用
and I need to borrow some money.
作为交换 我还需要你的帮助
But in exchange, I also need your help.
这不叫交换
It's not how an exchange works.
爸有点不对劲
There's something wrong with Dad.
昨天他花了一整天
Yesterday, he spent the whole day
看着新房♥主刷墙
watching the new owners paint.
他一直守着直到油漆变干
He literally watched paint dry,
然后在那发表意见
and he commented on it.
你得做点什么
You need to do something.
不 你得做点什么
No, you need to do something.
-比如说 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
他现在显然很孤单
He's clearly lonely,
做点有趣的事情
so go do something fun --
比如父子活动之类的
like a father-son thing.
我和他没有那种关系
We don't really have that kind of relationship.
艾登 爸爸让你免费和他一起住
Aiden, Dad let you move in with him for free,
他总是支持着你
and he's always been there for you,
这回轮到你支持他了
so I think it's your turn to be there for him.
好吧 那我来吧
Okay, I'm gonna do it.
我会主动和爸爸一起玩
I'm gonna hang out with my own father on purpose,
-像个成年人一样 -很好
- like an adult. - Great.
刚才向你借的钱怎么说
Can I still borrow that cash?
韦斯叔叔
Uncle Wes!
我带了一些东西
I brought a few things.
-是吗 -拿稳了吗
- Oh, you did. - You got that?
就这些吧
Yep, that's it, then.
还没呢 还有几个包
No, not quite. Just got a couple more bags.
他们只在这里待一晚上吧
It is still just the one night, right?
-没错 -好
- Yeah, totally. - Okay.
儿童牙膏
Um, okay, so, uh, the kid toothpaste --
在这个包里的某个地方
it's somewhere in there.
这也不重要
And, uh, it doesn't really matter
反正他们的牙迟早会掉
'cause their teeth are gonna fall out anyways.
但是
But...
-你还好吗 -很好 明白了
- Are you good? - Great. Got it.
我真的很感谢你 兄弟
Hey, I really appreciate this, man.
我最近和妈走得比较近 所以
I've been leaning on Mom a lot lately, so --
等等 你管艾达叫妈妈
Wait, wait. You call Ida "Mom"?
是啊 那你叫什么
Yeah. What do you call her?
我一般什么都不叫
I generally avoid calling her anything.
我以前从来没有遇到过
I just don't really have experience
这么有母性的妈妈
being around a mother that's so maternal, you know.
艾达喜欢拥抱 我妈妈不喜欢
Ida's a hugger. My mom was not.
你妈妈没有抱过你吗
Your mom didn't hug you?
她有一次拍过我的背
Well, she patted me on the back once,
但那次是因为我着火了
but I was on fire,
所以我不太确定她是不是真的爱我
so I can't be sure that was genuine affection.
你现在有艾达了 她很好
You got Ida now, and she is great.
顺便提醒你 朋友
By the way, my friend,
菲欧娜今天晚上可能会需要这个
you are gonna need this for Miss Fiona tonight.
好的
Cool.
肯定没什么事
I'm sure it's fine.
那可不一定
Yeah, probably not,
不管打碎了什么东西
but, hey, I will pay for whatever it is
我都会赔的
or whatever it was.
我要开四个小时的车
I got a four-hour drive
和伊丽莎白度过24小时
and, uh, 24 hours on the ground
然后再开车回来
before I have to turn around.
不用担心
Not to worry.
斯黛拉马上就会回来
Stella's gonna be home soon,
我们两个对付他们两个
so two of us, two of them.
说真的 太感谢你们了
Hey, seriously, very thankful.
不客气
Not a problem.
我们来玩一个游戏吧
Okay, who wants to play a fun game called
名字叫做"安静地坐着不打碎东西"
"Sit still and don't break anything"?
不好意思 我不得不这么做
I am sorry. I had to do that.
我是为了你好
But it's for your own good.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表