剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
You ready for our big night?!
好得不能再好了
Ready as I can be.
听着 对于钱的事我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry about the money.
你是我的合伙人
You're my partner,
我有什么事都应该先和你商量
and I should have consulted you about everything first.
多谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
别在意钱的事
And don't worry about the money.
我们会找到投资人 然后步入正轨
We will find an investor and get back on track.
不是"我们"
Not "We."
我做的孽 由我来承担
I made this mess, and I'll fix it.
我会找到投资人的
I'll find the investor.
不用再找了 我来了
Look no further. Here I am.
瞧见没 我很擅长这类事情
See? I'm really good at this.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我想我刚说过
I think I just said.
是啊 但是
Right, but --
没有但是
But nothing!
瞧瞧这位大美人
Let us meet this angel.
-你好 我是艾登 -艾登
- Hi. I'm Aiden. - Aiden.
艾登 这就是皮帕
Aiden...this is Pippa.
你说啥
Who says what now?
她就是皮帕
This is Pippa?
真的吗 传说中的皮帕
Pippa Pippa? The Pippa?
看来我的名声远扬啊
I see my reputation precedes me.
我希望这是件好事 但恐怕这并不是
I hope that's a good thing, but I fear it isn't.
皮帕 你说要帮我找位投资人
Pippa, you offered to help me find an investor,
不是给我当投资人啊
not be the investor.
听着 你需要被注入一万美元以及金融保障
Look, you need a 10K cash infusion and a safety net.
我现在给你
I'm offering that.
她要提供这些
She's offering that.
皮帕 我
Pippa, I --
这种事
You know, this is kind of thing
我们应该好好商量一下
that we should probably consult about.
对吧搭档
Right, partner?
我们出去商量一下
Would you excuse us for just one second?
我们该怎么做
So...what do we think?
诚实地说
Because generally speaking, I make it a point
我是很想接受这个从天而降的馅饼
not to look a gift hot chick in the mouth.
但是跟我的前未婚妻合伙做生意
Yes, but going into business with my ex-fiance,
很可能会导致一些很严重的问题
that could cause some serious issues.
而且皮帕还这么性感
Especially since Pippa is so crazy hot.
但是斯黛拉的确知道皮帕打算帮我
Stella did know that Pippa was planning on helping me,
而且她也不介意
and she was fine with it.
再说皮帕投资我们的生意也不需要搬过来
Plus, Pippa wouldn't have to move here to invest.
所以也许可以让她当一个匿名合伙人
So maybe she could be a silent partner?
就算是匿名合伙人
And being silent will not prevent her
她也一样很性感
from being stupid hot.
严肃点 艾登
All right, seriously, Aiden.
好吧 我们不需要她的钱
Okay, look. We don't need her money.
对 我们不需要
Right. We don't.
我们还能找其他人给我们投资一万美金
We can always find someone new to invest the $10,000.
天哪 这笔钱可不少
Okay, that is a big safety net.
光是看着它就让我觉得心里有底
Ugh. Just looking at it makes me feel calm.
但是
Still.
考虑到目前的情况
Considering the circumstances,
我们最好还是找别人吧
probably best to find someone else.
没错 既然这样
Totally, and now we don't even have to tell Stella
那我们也没必要告诉斯黛拉了吧
about the offer at all, right?
对 小事化了
Right. Total non-issue.
你们好 我看到你们的新合伙人也在这
Hi. Look who I found here. It's your new business partner.
实际上她不是
Actually, she's not.
艾登和我都非常感谢你的提议 皮帕
Aiden and I both really appreciate the offer, Pippa,
但是我们不感兴趣
but, um, we're not interested.
真的
Really?
我觉得你们的店很有潜力
I see so much potential here.
-你确定 -我们很确定
- You sure? - We're sure.
我们会另想办法的
We're gonna find another way.
很遗憾听到你们这样说
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉你大老远来却一无所获
I'm sorry you came all this way for nothing.
也不算一无所获
Well, it's not for nothing.
斯黛拉跟我说了骨髓捐献活动的事
Stella was telling me about her bone marrow drive,
我也很愿意今晚来支持她
and I'd love to come tonight and support the cause.
我一点也不想让皮帕来
Pippa was the last person I wanted to come tonight,
但是她的确有骨髓
but she did have bone marrow.
太好了 别忘了带那些脸颊来
Great! Just don't forget to bring those cheeks.
你知道我说得是什么
Eh...You know what I'm saying.
我知道 今晚见
I do. I'll see you all tonight.
这个就留下吧 万一你们改主意了
And I'll leave this. You never know.
我猜那个提议一定很好吧
So, I'm guessing that was a pretty good offer?
没有关系
It doesn't matter.
艾登和我都认为我们不需要她的钱
Aiden and I both agree that we do not need her money.
我们会另想办法
We're gonna find another way.
好吧 我也应该去准备了
All right, then I better start getting ready, too.
-好的 -再见
- Okay. - Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
你们需要什么吗
Hey, guys? You, uh, need anything?
迪亚哥 好消息
Diego, good news!
我们刚好还有一个合伙人的空缺
We just made room for a new partner,
自然 我们第一个想到的就是你
and naturally, you're the first person we thought of.
我们只需要你出一小笔钱就可以啦
All we need from you is a small investment, and you're in.
终于提了 抱一个
Finally! Ah, come here!
我一都在等你们
Oh! I have been waiting
请我当你们的合伙人
for you guys to ask me to be your partner!
-谢谢 -那你是同意了
- Thank you! - That's a yes?
不是 我不能入股
No. No. I can't do it.
什么
Wait, really?
你刚还想说你想当个合伙人
You just said you wanted to be a partner.
我是希望你们 想我当你们的合伙人
I wanted you to want me to be your partner.
我还有两个孩子要养活 还有房♥贷要还
But I got kids and a mortgage and --
够了 我们找别人吧
'Nough said. I'll find someone else.
但是给你们点意见 我要是你们的合伙人
Quick thought. Uh, if I were your partner,
我就在前面放一块牌子
I actually would spring for a bar sign out front.
如果别人不知道这里有酒吧的话
I mean, how are people gonna come in
怎么会进来呢 是吧
if they can't find the place, right?
好吧 天哪 我马上去放
Fine! Geez. I'll put out a sign.
酒吧
你们看 外面排了好长的队
Guys, there's a line around the block!
太棒了
That's amazing!
了不起啊 兄弟
Very impressive, gang.
那我们开业吧
Let's do this, shall we?
-要登记骨髓匹配吗 -不要
- Hi. Sign up for the bone marrow registry? - I don't think so.
如果你的骨髓能匹配上 那就能救人一命了
If you're a match, you could save a life.
抱歉
Sorry.
感谢你的爱心
Thanks for your compassion.
艾登
Hey, Aiden?!
他想拍我们的照片
This guy wants to take our picture
给医院的新闻配图
for the hospital newsletter.
地方不错
Great place.
我肯定你们的生意会蒸蒸日上
I bet it catches on like wildfire.
借你吉言
We certainly hope so, 'cause if not...
你们好呀 未来有可能的搭档
Hey, how are my maybe-future partners?
我能拍你们三个的照片吗
Can I have a photo of you three?
她不是我们的搭档 根本不是
Oh, no, she's not our partner. At all.
但还是会增加这张照片亮相的可能性
Well, she's still improving the shot considerably.
抱歉啦
Sorry, darling,
但是我还是站你这边比较好
but you know this is my good side.
我们应该重新拍一次订婚照
We had to reshoot our engagement photos.
我也可以帮你们拍宝宝照片哦
I also do baby photos, if you guys are in the market.
不是 我不是他妻子 差一点
Oh, no. Uh, I'm not his wife... almost once, but not quite.
那才是他妻子 斯黛拉
That's his wife. Stella?!
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表