剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
你为什么一直躲着我
I'm just wondering why you're avoiding me.
叫我威廉就好
And please call me Will.
我才没有躲着你
I'm not avoiding you.
不 你就是躲着我
Yeah, you are.
你现在就在躲我
You're actually doing that right now.
你真的正在这么做
That's literally what you're doing.
我要到哪儿去
The direction I'm walking in
和你在哪儿或者你现在哪儿没关系
has nothing to do with you or where you currently are.
-张医生 你好 -你好
- Dr. Chang! Hi. - Hi.
这是威廉·格兰特医生
This is Dr. Will Grant.
你就是斯黛拉迷上的那个新来的医生
And you're the new doctor who Stella's obsessed with.
不
Oh. No.
我说的是那些护士
I said that the nurses
很喜欢你 不是我
are obsessed with you, not me --
这是个很大的区别 也很重要
big, but very important difference.
说起来 我正好在想
You know, I was just thinking right now inside of my head.
你们都是医生
You're both doctors.
也全都单身
You're both single,
所以一定有很多共同点
so you probably have a bunch in common.
你们该和对方去约个会
You should go out on a date with each other.
-我今晚没事 -那听上去不错
- I'm free tonight. - That sounds great.
我反正也要去吃晚餐
I was already planning to eat dinner tonight.
现在可以和你一起"约"了
Now I can do it with you.
约晚餐 不是约一发
Eat dinner, not do it...
除非晚餐时进展顺利
unless -- unless dinner goes well.
那就什么都有可能了
Then all bets are off.
回见吧
See ya later.
拜拜
Bye.
你不用谢我
You are welcome.
这些是什么
What's all this?
给弗兰克和菲欧娜的惊喜
It's a surprise for Frankie and Fiona.
二型糖尿病吗
Type 2 diabetes?
妈 如果你给他们吃了这么多糖
Mom, if you give them this much sugar,
他们就不会想吃晚饭了
they're not gonna want to eat dinner,
而且晚上也会睡不着
and then they'll be up half the night.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
如果他们想
If they want to stay up
晚一点再睡
a little bit past their bedtime,
我会陪他们
I'll be up.
孩子们
Hey, kids!
好吧
Okay.
自从她住过来以后
Since she got here,
我们就再也没机会过夫妻生活了
we have not been alone long enough to have sex,
她还重新整理了整间房♥子
she has reorganized my entire house,
如今她又开始为孩子们制定规矩了
and now she's making the rules for the kids?
你说得对
You're right.
你必须得和她谈谈
You got to talk to her.
我吗
Me?
你不在的那段时间
Well, while you were gone,
是她拯救了我 帮我照看孩子
she saved my life by helping me out with the kids.
我没法跟她说
I can't talk to her.
不然也太忘恩负义了
I would seem ungrateful.
所以你让我去吗
So you want me to seem ungrateful?
这问题还真不好答
That feels like a trick question.
那就这样
Problem solved.
我们一起去和她说
We will talk to her together.
棒极了
Great.
我猜你想吃点夜宵
I thought you might like a late-night snack.
你给我带了意式冰淇凌
You brought me gelato?!
我给你买♥♥了三种口味的冰淇淋
I brought you three flavors of gelato
因为我知道你爱死冰淇凌了
'cause I know how much you love it.
但我更爱你
Not as much as I love you.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
你最近有点怪怪的
You've been acting a little weird.
有吗
Have I?
-好吧 -斯黛拉 你好
- Well - Stella. Hey.
说真的 老兄 你现在真不该出现
Seriously, dude, that was not your cue to appear.
我说出来了吗
Did I say that out loud?
是啊
Yeah.
你确定你还好吗
You sure you're okay?
上回我还以为她中风了
I thought she was having a stroke the other day.
你一定是韦斯 对吧
And you -- you must be Wes, right?
我是威廉·格兰特
I'm Will Grant.
斯黛拉总提起你
Stella talks about you all the time.
是吗
Oh. Really?
她可总没提起过你
She -- She hasn't mentioned you before.
不 我提过
Yes, I have.
这是赛迪的新医生
This is Sadie's new doctor.
抱歉 你和我预想的长相不太一样
Sorry, I thought you'd have a different sort of face.
那你觉得我该长什么样
What -- What kind of face did you think I was gonna have?
更老一点 更有医生的派头
Just, um, older, more doctor-y.
韦斯
Hey, Wes!
但我猜这里一定有不少
But I guess young and attractive doctors
年轻有魅力的医生
are in good supply around here.
所以他们总是互相约会
Which is why they're all dating each other --
就像这俩人
these two included.
-你在跟张医生约会吗 -是的
- Oh, you're dating Dr. Chang? - Well, yeah.
我们今晚要去约会
We're going on a date tonight.
斯黛拉给撮合的
Stella set us up.
是啊 他们非常般配
Yeah, and they are perfect for each other.
我已经连该穿什么衣服
I'm already picking out
参加你们的婚礼都打算好了
what my bridesmaid's dress will look like,
不过不要有压力
but no pressure.
不要做任何我不会做的事哦
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
这样一点也不怪
That wasn't weird at all.
工作的事情不那么复杂
Things were less complicated at work.
艾登十分出色
Aiden was crushing it,
咖啡店运作得
and the coffee shop was running
像是一场精心彩排的芭蕾舞
like a finely choreographed ballet.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你们被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
什么
Oh. What?
我
I --
一定是有什么误会
There must be some mistake.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将会成为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你怎么能这样做
How could you do this?
我拼命求情才帮你搞定那份工作
I stuck my neck out to get you that job,
这就是你报答我的方式
and this is how you repay me?
得了吧 斯黛拉 我想你是
Okay, Stella, I think you're blowing it
有点言过其实了
a little bit out of proportion.
-我小题大做 -斯黛拉
- Blowing it out of proportion? - Stella.
-艾登 你犯法了 -这不算犯法
- Aiden, you broke the law. - Barely.
他们给孩子们开那些处方药
They prescribe those pills to kids.
每个大学生都有
Every college student has them.
我只是把那些药
All I did was sell some to some responsible adults
卖♥♥给真正需要它们的成年人
that actually needed them.
你知道那些足球妈妈们的生活是什么样的吗
Do you have any idea what those soccer moms go through?
很糟糕
It's terrible.
你知道吗
You know what?
我受够你了
I'm done with you.
我们两个都困在这里
It's kind of hard to be done with me
你受够我了也没办法
when we're both stuck in here.
斯黛拉·艾伯特
Stella Abbott.
你可以走了
Free to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我呢
Hey, wh-what about me?
目击者称她和这件事情没关系
The witnesses said she had nothing to do with it,
但他们都表示你脱不了干系
but they all rolled on you.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表