剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
我很累了 并且
I'm -- I'm exhausted, and--
好的 没事 没问题
Yes. Absolutely fine. No problem.
好的 抱歉了
Okay. I'm sorry.
今天一天发生了很多事
Today's just... been a lot.
并且我
And I...
我也不想再熬几小时的夜
don't want to be up for hours.
宝贝 你不用再醒着几小时
Babe, it doesn't have to take hours.
我是说 我们可以直接吹灭那六百根蜡烛
I mean, maybe we can just ditch the 600 candles
关掉那些独♥立♥摇滚背景乐
and the indie-rock soundtrack
然后 你懂的 把事办了
and, you know, just get 'er done.
我是你那句话里的"事"吗
Am I the "er" in that crude proposition?
不 我是说 你是的 但我
Oh, no. I mean, yes, you are, but I--
你不喜欢我们上♥床♥的方式吗
Do you not like the way we have sex?
我喜欢 这不关那个的事 我是说
I love it. It's not that, I'm just saying
今晚不会是你在世界上的最后一晚
that this isn't gonna be your last night on earth,
所以也许我们可以做些改变
so maybe we could change it up.
但我不想改变任何事
I don't want anything to change.
-算了 -我们还是直接睡吧
- You know what? Never mind. - Let's just go to bed.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我每天都枕着你的胸口入睡
I always fall asleep with my head on your chest.
除非你不想再当我的枕头了
Unless you don't like being my pillow anymore, either.
不 我 我喜欢做你的枕头
No, I -- I love being your pillow.
过来吧
Get in there.
这才对嘛
Yeah.
当我躺着的时候 我能感觉到有些事情已经变了
As I lay there, I could feel things were already changing,
我只是不知道它们变了多少
I just didn't know how much.
-你说什么 -爸
- What? - Hi, Daddy.
我就过来看看你们怎么样
Just came to see how you were doing.
没空聊了 小可爱 我上班要迟到了
Can't talk, Stel-belle, late for my lecture.
房♥租在台子上
Rent's on the counter.
爱你
Love you.
发生什么了
What's going on?
妈刚刚离开爸了
Mom just left Dad.
你想 你想来块华夫饼吗
Do you -- Do you want a waffle?
这些华夫饼很好吃
These waffles are amazing.
你应该尝尝
You should try it.
你能别再提华夫饼了吗
Can you just stop with the waffle?
你说的对 这是正事 华夫饼不算答案
You're right, this is serious. A waffle isn't the answer.
所以我这里还有三种口味的小点心
Oh, I also have three flavors of Tasty Strudel--
有没有人能告诉我到底发生了什么
Will someone just tell me what happened?
伊丽莎白 还是你来吧
Lizzie, you take it.
好吧
Oh, okay.
爸妈在你身边的表现全是装出来的
The way Mom and Dad act around you is a show.
他们之间早就有问题了
They've got problems.
只是不让你知道而已
They just kept them from you
因为张医生告诉我们不要给你负面情绪
because Dr. Chang told us not to dump in,
而要创造一个积极的环境
because creating a positive emotional environment
有助于你战胜癌症
would give you a better shot at beating cancer.
所以
So...
我们有很多事都瞒着你
we all kept stuff from you.
你们过去八年里
You all have...
一直都有秘密没告诉我吗
secrets you've been hiding from me for the last eight years?
不 没有秘密
No, no secrets.
你在说谎吗
Are you lying?
-显而易见啊 -艾登正在压力性进食
- Obviously. - Aiden is stress-eating.
那你们的问题又是什么
So what are you're problems?
艾登是个还住在家里的成年男人
Aiden is a grown man who still lives at home,
足球妈妈 北美中产阶级家庭贤妻良母型妇女
常把家庭和孩子的利益置于个人利益之上
整天就靠卖♥♥点药给足球妈妈们维生
sells his ADD medication to soccer moms,
顺便用你的癌症来博同情好把她们骗上♥床♥
and uses your cancer to guilt them into sleeping with him.
-伊丽莎白讨厌她的孩子 -我才没有
- Well, Elizabeth hates her children. - I do not!
拜托 你说过你宁愿用他们换一张按♥摩♥椅
Please, you said that you would trade them for a massage chair.
我就说过一次
I said that once.
好吧好吧 我承认
Okay, okay. I will admit I...
我确实牺牲了事业
made sacrifices in my career
让自己早点生孩子
so that I could have children early
给爸妈一个能关注的正能量焦点
to give Mom and Dad something positive to focus on.
并且我也许会后悔
And I may regret that.
我也许会后悔卖♥♥药给足球妈妈们并睡了她们
And I may regret selling drugs and sleeping with soccer moms.
-真的吗 -才不 这事情可有趣了
- You do? - No! It's so fun!
各位 我只是在做我该做的
Guys, I do what I have to.
爸把关怀全给了他将死的女儿
Dad gives handouts to his dying daughter,
却把悲伤全扔给了他失败的儿子
but all he gives his loser son is grief.
-他还给他扔了个住处 -却不情不愿
- And a place to live. - Reluctantly.
他非常不情不愿
He gives that reluctantly.
好了 你 我可能已经帮不了了
Okay, you... might be beyond help.
但是 伊丽莎白
But, Lizzie...
如果你想要专心工作的话 我可以带孩子
if you need to focus on work, I can babysit.
-你对孩子一无所知 -才不是
- You know nothing about kids. - That's not true.
我知道很多
I know a lot.
我坚信
I believe...
孩子才是我们的未来
the children are our future.
这话听起来挺对的
That sounds about right.
我明晚确实要赴一个傻客户的晚宴
I do have a stupid client dinner tomorrow night and--
没问题
Done!
也许我应该事先跟韦斯说一下
I probably should have run that by Wes,
但是我觉得他不会介意
but I figured he'd be cool with it.
他喜欢让我开心
He loves to make me happy.
在过去的六个月里
I mean, the past six months,
我竭尽所能让她感到开心
I did whatever it took to make her happy,
尽管有的时候会让我不开心
even when it didn't always make me happy.
现在我开始有点担心
Now I'm starting to worry
我是不是能在接下来的人生中保持这样的做法
if I can keep it up for the rest of our lives.
等一下 韦斯
You see, Wes,
这是一个给配偶是绝症病人的人们
this is a support group
用来寻求帮助的互助小组
for the spouses of the terminally ill,
但是你的配偶已经痊愈了
which you no longer are.
所以我们给你订了一个庆祝披萨
That's why we ordered you this celebratory pizza.
你们真是太好了
Ah, you guy! You're the best.
但是在我们开始吃之前 我能不能问你
Just before we dig into it, though, can I ask you--
别 不行
No. No.
韦斯 这个披萨
Wes, this pizza is a...
它还喻义着
it's a gesture of...
再见
good-bye.
这是一个离别披萨
It's a good-bye pizza.
好了 我们开始吃吧
Yeah. Let's eat.
我知道我爸不是那种
I knew that my dad wasn't the type of guy
会主动告诉我什么的类型
that was gonna tell me what was going on,
所以我去找他问个清楚
so I went to him.
-爸 -斯黛拉小可爱
- Hey, Daddy. - Stel-belle.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们可以聊聊你跟妈之间的事吗
Can we talk about you and Mom?
-我们挺好的 -她离开了你
- We're fine. - She left you.
这不算什么很严重的事情
We've been better.
我知道你想要保护我
I know you want to protect me.
在艾登说你觉得他是个失败者的时候
Lizzie told me about the whole dumping in thing
伊丽莎白把所有的事情都告诉我了
while Aiden claimed you thought he was a loser.
他就是个失败者
He is a loser.
他花一周的时间把我们的花♥园♥地精雕塑藏起来
He spent an entire week hiding our garden gnomes in places
就为了能吓我一跳
that would scare me in the dark.
那...
That's...
一点也不好笑
not funny.
爸 你不需要再保护我了
Dad, you don't have to protect me anymore.
告诉我发生了什么吧 为什么妈要离开
Just tell me what happened. Why did Mom leave?
她只是去波比家小住一段时间
She's just staying at Poppy's for a while
好消化消化
while she processes the fact...
我们也许得卖♥♥♥房♥♥子这个消息
we may have to sell the house.
出什么事了
Why?
我付不起房♥子得按揭了
I can't afford the mortgage.
还有第二按揭
Or the second mortgage.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表