剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
我要一杯滴滤咖啡 谢谢
I will have one drip, please.
好的 斯黛拉你听到了吗
Cool. Stella, you on that?
是的 真的吗
Yeah. Yes, really?
是不是我可以拿回工作了
Does that mean that I have my --
这是什么
What is this?
是补发给你上周的工资
It's backpay for this last week.
我向我爸为你求情
I pled your case to my dad,
他一副"走开 我在看电视"的样子
and he was like, "Get out, I'm watchin' TV!"
我听出了言外之意
So I read between the lines
决定那意味着你可以回来工作了
and decided that meant it was okay to rehire you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很开心能重新雇你回来
I'm glad to officially have you back.
-我还挺想你的 -不 你不想
- I kind of missed you. - No, you didn't.
我不想是因为你从来没有真正离开
No, I didn't 'cause you never really left.
但也许我会想你
But maybe I would have.
来抱一下
Come on in.
好吧
Okay.
你真是逃过了一劫
You really did get off easy.
逃过一劫
Easy?!
我要在监狱待一周和150个小时的社区服务
I got a week in jail, 150 hours of community service,
六个月的十二步会议
6 months of 12-step meetings,
我还得戴着电子脚镣 还有宵禁
and I have to wear a tracking anklet with a curfew.
我觉得她向我扔了本书[指判刑重]
I would say she threw the book at me.
也许是一本小说
Okay, maybe it was a novella
或者是一个小册子 手册
or a brochure, a pamphlet.
无论有多么困难
So, we were all facing the truth head-on,
我们都勇敢面对了现实
no matter how difficult it might be.
现在我也必须这么做
And now I had to do the same.
韦斯 你的手到底是怎么弄伤的
Wes? How did you really hurt your hand?
我跟格兰特医生打了一架
I got in a fight with Dr. Grant.
格兰特先生站在了一个垃圾桶旁边
Well, a dumpster Dr. Grant was standing next to.
我看到他在酒吧里看你的眼神
I saw how he looked at you in the bar,
和你回望他的方式
how you looked at him.
我不能接受这事
And I'm I'm not okay.
我知道我说过时间可以冲淡 但是
I know I said that time can fix this, but...
我错了
I was wrong.
你是对的
You're right.
如果你想跟我在一起 就要解决这件事
If you want to be with me, then you need to fix this.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表