剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
但是告诉你你在犯傻 也是我的职责
But it's also my job to tell you when you're doing something stupid.
你跟我说你和韦斯之间并不顺利
You told me that you and Wes were having problems.
不 我说的是由于格兰特医生和皮帕
No, I-I said that things were complicated
事情变得很复杂
because of Dr. Grant and Pippa.
亲爱的 如果有其他人插足你们的感情
Honey, when other people come into the mix,
问题就更严重了
it is a symptom of a bigger issue.
我们俩才没有什么大问题
There is no bigger issue.
说实话 每次韦斯和我谈到要孩子的事情
In fact, ever since Wes and I have started talking about having a baby,
事情就变得美好起来
things have been amazing.
我们的想法一致 我们有个计划
We are on the same team, and we have a plan.
韦斯甚至拒绝了在旧金山的工作
Wes even turned down a job in San Francisco
就因为他对要孩子的事非常激动
because of how excited he is to have a baby.
好吧 但是你自己什么时候才能
Okay, but when do you get to the part
对要孩子的事而激动呢
when you tell me how excited you are to have a baby?
如果这就是你的态度的话 你可以离开
You know what? If this is how you're gonna be, you can leave.
斯黛拉 你自己说过的
Stell, you said it yourself --
你喜欢我直来直去
You love that I'm always straight with you.
我就是在照你说的做啊
Okay, that is all I'm doing here.
孩子解决不了你们之间的问题
Kids don't fix problems.
只会加剧你们的矛盾
They make them worse.
我们要这对双胞胎之前 迪亚哥和我从没吵过架
Before we had the twins, Diego and I never fought.
有了孩子之后呢
But after?
事情变难了许多
Ooh, things got really hard.
我们几乎所有事都要吵架
We started fighting about everything.
我们差点离婚 斯黛拉
We almost got a divorce, Stella.
我们两年来每个周一晚上 都去情感咨♥询♥
We spent every Monday night for two years in therapy.
你说你加入了一个保龄球联盟
You said you joined a bowling league.
没人"加入保龄球联盟"
Nobody "Joins a bowling league."
但是我们没有选择了
Well, we don't really have a choice.
如果我们想要孩子 我们现在就要开始尝试
If we want to have a baby, we have to start trying now.
还有其他的方法可以要孩子啊
There are other ways to have a baby.
你不懂
You don't get it.
你不懂当自己能怀孕的所剩时间不多时是什么感觉
You don't get what it's like to live with a ticking clock on your life.
我不是你 伊丽莎白
I'm not you, Lizzie.
我不可能坐在家里 展现富态
I don't get to sit at home all perfect and fertile
脚翘在空中 享受闲暇时光
with my feet up in the air, taking my sweet time
写着一些永远也出版不了的
to write some stupid children's book
愚蠢的儿童读物
that no one is ever gonna publish.
好吧 我告诉你
Okay. Uh, you know what?
下次你再需要人帮忙的时候 请你打给艾登
Next time you need help with something, call Aiden.
在为女孩儿烦恼吗
Girl problems?
是啊 你呢
Yeah. You?
我也是
Same.
你的那位怎么了
What's up with yours?
她想和一个"认真"的人约会
She wants to date a "Serious" Person.
你呢 你的那位什么问题
What about you? What's your problem?
我喜欢的那个可能喜欢你妈
The woman I like might like your mom.
这也是个难题啊
That is also a toughie.
是啊 我们有一堆难题啊
Yep. Couple of toughies.
你们好啊 陌生人们
Hey, there, stranger.
你们有时间吗
You got a sec?
丹尼丝 你好啊
Denise. Hey.
我去给自己烙张馅饼
I'm gonna make myself a potpie.
-你好啊 -你好
- Hey, you. - Hi.
这些是为了什么
What is all this for?
这些蜡烛是为了浪漫
The candles are for romance,
枕头是为了受孕
and the pillows are for conception.
"受孕"听起来可不性感啊
"Conception" Is not a sexy word.
确实不是
It really isn't.
但是你很性感
But you are very sexy.
你也是 所以赶紧过来
And so are you, so get over here.
从市场出来之后 吉娜让我帮她买♥♥家居用品
After the market, Gina asked me to help her shop for home goods.
可以说是很亲密了
It was very intimate.
我们逛到小家电区的时候 有那么一瞬间
There was this one moment in the small-appliance section...
我们蹭出了火花
sparks were flying.
你确定不是烤面包机短路了吗
You sure it wasn't a toaster short-circuiting?
你就嘲笑我吧 但这是有史以来最棒的约会
You mock, but it was one of the best dates I ever had.
我要打给迪亚哥问问她说没说关于我的事
I'm gonna call Diego and see if she said anything about me.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
没事啊
Yeah.
一切都好
All good here.
打电♥话♥去吧
Call away.
好
Okay.
妈 我在回家的路上
Mom, I am on my way home,
我打包了一些中国菜当晚餐
and I picked up some Chinese food for dinner.
迪亚哥 问题 吉娜
Diego. Question. Gina.
那不是个问题啊
That is not a question.
她有提到过我吗
Did she say anything about me?
我觉得一切顺利
I feel like it's going well.
我对她使了个眼色 她应该明白了 但是...
I threw her a wink, and it felt like she caught it, but...
你想让我搞清楚她有没有注意到你的眼色
You want me to see if she caught your wink?
没错
Yes.
稍等一下 你好
Uh, hold on one sec. Hello?
迪亚哥 是我
Diego, hey.
怎么了 老爹
What's up, Pop?
我想知道...
I was just wondering...
吉娜有说起过我吗
has Gina said anything about me?
我们在博物馆度过了一段美好时光
We had the best time at the museum,
但我对我们俩的处境还是有些困惑
but I'm a little confused about where we stand.
我也很纳闷啊
That makes two of us.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 稍等
Nothing. Uh...hold on one sec.
抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
帮我探探口风 行吗
Just do a little digging for me, okay?
我尽力而为吧
I-I'll see what I can find out.
-再见 妈妈 -再见
- Bye, Mom. - Bye.
你还在听吗
Hey, you still there?
是啊
Yeah.
所以你会帮我打探一下吗
So, you'll do a little recon for me?
乐意至极
Nothing I'd rather do.
你最好了
You're the best.
天呐
Oh, boy.
我对你卖♥♥药被抓的事感到抱歉
I really am sorry about the whole drug-bust thing.
我觉得这都是我的错
I feel like it was my fault.
才不是你 别想了
It wasn't. And don't be.
这是能发生在我身上的最好的事了
It was the best thing that ever happened to me.
我觉得
I think.
我希望是
I hope.
保持乐观
Being optimistic.
听着 我丈夫和我闹掰了
Listen, my husband and I split up,
我现在正好需要找找乐子
and I could really use some casual fun in my life
如果你愿意的话
if you're game.
你知道最酷的事是什么吗
You know what's cool?
在我眼里你是个大美女
I think you are a beautiful woman.
美得难以言喻
Like, you are ridiculously hot.
而且 我曾经非常迷恋你
And...I used to be so attracted to you,
但我现在对你没有感觉了
but I'm not anymore.
这怎么酷了
How is that cool?
我想对你来说可能没那么酷
I guess it's not as cool for you.
只是对我而言比较酷
It's more of a me thing.
我想我只是想说
I guess what I'm trying to say is,
在我这里"随便"和"乐子"
the words "Casual" and "Fun"
已经被"黎明"和"徒步"给取代了
are being replaced by "Dawn" And "Hike."
而这感觉像是个进步
And that feels like progress.
我完全听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
没错 这也算是我自己的想法
Right. Also kind of a me thing.
现在 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去看看还有没有馅饼可以吃
I'm gonna see if I can go get in on that potpie.
你知道我刚在想什么吗
You know what I was just thinking?
应该为我的出色表现颁个奖吗
That I should win some sort of award for what I just did?
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表