剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
很好
Good.
因为他真的担心你
Because he's really worried about you.
我们都担心你
We all are.
艾登 这很严肃
Aiden, this is serious.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
有时候我真看不出来
Well, it's hard to tell sometimes.
所有事情对你来说都像玩笑
Everything is a joke to you.
你在胡说八道
You have no idea what you're talking about,
因为你根本不知道我是个什么人
because you have no idea who I really am.
-那你告诉我 -有什么意义呢
- Then tell me. - What's the point?
大家早就认定我是个混♥蛋♥了
Everyone decided I was a screw-up a long time ago.
我再也不想试图为自己正名了
I'm done trying to prove everyone wrong.
为自己正名
Prove us wrong?
贩毒怎么能为自己正名
How is selling drugs proving us wrong?
把伊丽莎白的车撞坏
How is wrecking Lizzie's car
就为了吸引一群小姑娘怎么算是为自己正名
to impress a bunch of sorority girls proving us wrong?
害我被捕怎么算是为自己正名
And how was getting me arrested -- how was that proving us wrong?
事实是 你唯一在意的东西就是你自己
The truth is all you've ever cared about is yourself.
斯黛拉 你觉得我为什么开始吃药
Stella, why do you think I got those stupid pills in the first place?
教务处说了
Registrar's office says that,
如果这学期结束你成绩还这么差
if you don't get your grades up by the end of semester,
他们就不让你勤工俭学了
they're pulling your work-study.
他们不能这么做
They can't do that.
我需要这份工作
I need this job.
如果你特别想要这份工作
Well, if you need this job so bad,
那你应该 我不知道
then maybe you should -- I don't know --
或许该开始学习了
start doing it?
你从哪儿弄的
Whoa. Where'd you get those?
几周前我的医生给我开了个处方
My doc wrote me a prescription a couple weeks ago.
只要斯黛拉一生病 我就容易分神
Ever since Stella got sick, I've been having trouble focusing.
我得上学工作 还得开车去探望她
Between school, work, driving back and forth to see her,
我都筋疲力尽了
I'm exhausted.
上周 我开着我姐姐的车睡着了 把车撞了
Last week, I fell asleep driving my sister's car and totaled it.
兄弟 你没事儿就行
Dude, I'm glad you're okay.
抱歉向你吐这些苦水
I'm sorry to just unload on you, but...
但一想到我该陪她
it's so hard to be here doing this
我就很难集中注意力工作
when my whole body feels like I should be there with her.
我是说 如果
I mean, what if --
如果她去世时我不在她旁边怎么办
what if I'm not there.
如果你想多花时间陪陪你妹妹
You know, if you want to spend more time with your sister,
或许你不需要这份工作
then maybe you don't need this job.
你卖♥♥这些东西就能挣不少钱
You can make a lot more money selling those things.
这就是你开始贩毒的原因吗
That's why you started selling drugs?
你为什么不告诉爸妈关于伊丽莎白的车的真♥相♥
Why didn't you tell Mom and Dad the truth about Lizzie's car?
因为他俩够操心的了
Because they had enough to worry about.
我不想让他们再担心我了
I didn't want them to worry about me.
所以这个
So this is my fault...
又是我的错
again.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是在怪你
I'm not blaming you.
我只是想让你理解我
I'm trying to get you to understand me.
我也不想变成现在这样
I didn't mean to become this guy,
我也不是试图投机取巧
and I wasn't trying to take the easy way out.
我只是想找到一个解决办法
I was trying to make it all work,
然后事情就这样发生了
and it just happened.
我不想再这样了 斯黛拉
I don't want to be this guy anymore, Stella.
但我不知道该怎么办
But I don't know what to do.
艾登 事情会好的
Aiden, it's gonna be okay.
如果他们不把你保释出来 我会的
If they won't get you out of here, I will.
你的钱从哪来
Where are you gonna get the money?
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
我保证
I promise.
你感觉怎么样
Hey. How you doin'?
我很好
Oh, I'm fine.
但我妈就不怎么样了
My mom, on the other hand...
又是分手 又是艾登被抓
between the breakup and everything with Aiden,
她过得不怎么样
she's not doing great.
我觉得现在这个时间不太合适
I just don't think this is the time to tell her
告诉她我们不希望她在这
we're not happy having her here.
对
Right.
我们能搞定的
We'll make it work.
嗯
Yeah.
当然了 得忍♥一忍♥
Sure, we'll have to suffer a little bit.
但是为了家人 这么做也值得
That's what you do for family.
爱你
Love you.
自从我够年龄能开车之后
Oh, man, I've wanted one of these fancy European scooters
我就一直想要一辆这种漂亮的欧洲小轮摩托
since I was old enough to drive!
-谢谢你 -骑的时候注意安全
- Thank you! - Ride it in good health.
格雷琴护士为什么这么兴奋
What's got Nurse Gretchen so excited?
一辈子做女孩 贱♥人♥们
Eat, pray, love, bitches!
你卖♥♥了你的小摩托
Did you sell your scooter?
为什么 你不是很喜欢它吗
Why? I thought you loved that thing.
我更爱我哥
I love my brother more.
我需要钱将他保释出来
I needed the money to bail him out of jail.
他因为非法卖♥♥处方药被拘捕了
He got arrested for selling drugs,
我的家人们都不愿意帮他保释
and no one in my family will help bail him out.
他到底哪里不好
I mean, what is wrong with him?
为什么我家人突然就一起抛弃我哥了呢
And when did they become a chorus to a bad country song?
他没有什么不好
Nothing's wrong with him.
但是当家里有人得了癌症
This is what happens to families
这种事就很正常
when someone gets cancer.
比如我哥
With my brother,
我家也发生了类似的情况
same thing happened to my family.
我的父母还没有从杰西去世的事实里缓过劲来
You know, my parents never filled the void that Jesse left.
斯黛拉 你得知道
Look, Stella, you have to realize that
你生病时 你的家人也跟着受苦
when you got sick, so did they.
想想他们得知消息后得有多痛苦
What happened to them, what they went through --
他们有多害怕失去你
Think about the fear that they had of losing you.
这种感觉 不是一两天就能忘记的
You know, it just -- it doesn't go away overnight.
我现在得去保释我哥了
I got to go get my brother...
你刚把小摩托卖♥♥了
Hey, you just sold your scooter.
-我载你一程吧 -不用了 我坐出租车
- Let me give you a ride. - No, no, I'll take a cab.
-我反正要经过那里 -不用了
- I'm driving right by there. - It's fine.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我知道
I know you can.
我不是想照顾你
I'm not trying to take care of you.
我只是想帮你载一程而已
I'm just trying to give you a ride.
不行
Well, you can't.
你不能再对我提出开车送我
You have to stop offering me rides
和其他的好建议了
and...amazing advice
这样会让我觉得
and making me feel like
你是世界上唯一一个
you're the only person on Earth
真正了解我的人
who really gets me.
我不是
I didn't...
我不知道自己这么做了
I didn't know I was doing that.
你确实这么做了
Well, you are.
这样真的不行
And it's really got to stop.
因为我已经跟一个非常好的人结婚了
Because I'm married to an incredible man
而且我发自内心地爱他
who I love with all of my heart,
虽然他再怎么努力
and it... really sucks to know
也许都不能像你一样
that no matter how hard he tries,
那么了解我到底经历了什么
he might never understand what I'm going through
这很令人沮丧
the way that you do.
我还不如待在监狱呢
Well, this is worse than jail.
谢谢你把艾登保释出来
Thank you for bailing out Aiden.
我只是想让你知道我永远是你的后盾
Well, I wanted you to know I got your back.
因为我们结婚了
Because we're married.
而不是像你刚才说的那样
Not that you'd know it from what I just heard.
韦斯
Wes.
-不是你听到的那样 -是吗
- It's not like that. - Really?
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表