剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
《未完待续》前情提要
Previously on "Life Sentence"...
我们的酒吧漏水了
It's raining... in our bar!
有一半的水管需要重新搭
Half the building needs new piping.
我们现在急需钱来维修吧
We gonna need some fast cash for repairs?
应该是
Possibly.
我能问你跟那个医生之间有什么事吗
Can I ask what's going on between you and that doctor?
他昨晚亲我了
He kissed me last night.
我阻止了他
I stopped it.
你最好在他对你们的婚姻
You'd better figure this out
造成永久伤害前忘了这个医生
before he causes permanent damage.
一段关系里不能有太多人 韦斯
There are too many people in your relationship, Wes.
当你娶我女儿的时候
When you married my daughter,
你就说过要照顾我女儿
we had an agreement you'd take care of her.
-我是在照顾她 -是吗
- And I have. - Really?
跟你前女友厮混也是照顾我女儿
By messing around with your former girlfriend?
你说得对
You're right.
掺和进我们感情里的人太多了
There are too many people in this relationship.
发生什么了
What happened?
他在我们公♥寓♥外晕倒了
He collapsed outside our apartment.
你的父亲正在慢慢痊愈 手术进行得很成功
Your father's recovering. The procedure went well.
-我仍希望这段婚姻能维持下去 -我也是
- I still want to make this work. - So do I.
但是我们一直在碰壁
But we keep running into walls.
我不知道该怎么办
And I don't know which way to turn.
你♥爸♥的主治医生向管理层举报了我
Your dad's surgeon reported me to management,
医院决定暂时让我停职
and the hospital put me on a temporary suspension.
离开这里休息一会 对我来说也挺好的
Me taking a break from here, it's not a bad thing.
我爱你
很久以前
Once upon a time,
我只是想找一个人
all I wanted was to find someone
听他说他爱我
who would tell me he loved me.
这件事在那个时候更简单
But things were simpler back then.
一方面 我是将死之人
For one, I was dying...
还没结束呢
It's not over.
还有更积极的选项
There are more aggressive options.
-我们以前有过成功的例子 -不
- We've beat this before -- - No.
为什么不
What do you mean "No"?
我不想再治疗了
I don't want to do this anymore.
一点用都没有
It's not working.
而且治疗过程♥真♥的很痛苦 我已精疲力尽了
And it's really painful and exhausting.
而且 一遍遍地重复着同一件事
And doing the same thing over and over
期待结果能够有所不同太累了
and expecting different results, it's crazy.
斯黛拉 你必须振作起来
Stella, you have to keep fighting.
宝贝 如果你不想要做化疗
If you don't want the chemo, honey,
我们可以想别的办法
we'll find something else.
你不能放弃
You can't give up, sis.
我不是放弃
I'm not giving up.
我只是向命运
I'm giving in...
屈服了
to fate, to destiny,
期待着 也许我的病
to hope that -- that maybe this is
是为了成全更大的计划
all part of some greater plan.
在剩下的时间里
I want to do big things
我想干些大事
with whatever time I have left.
我想去爬山
I want to climb a mountain.
我想去看看埃菲尔铁塔
And I want to stand under the Eiffel Tower.
我还想 谈一次恋爱
And I -- I want to fall in love.
好
Okay, then.
那出院吧
Let's get you out of here.
但是事情不再那么简单了
But nothing's that simple anymore.
威尔 等一下
Will, wait!
威尔
Will!
为什么你要试图毁掉我的婚姻
Why are you trying to ruin my marriage?
斯黛拉 如果你的婚姻固若金汤
Stella, if your marriage is solid,
那么告诉你我的感受是不会毁掉它
then I can't ruin it by -- by telling you how I feel.
但你爱上我 并不是我的错
I'm sorry, but th-that is not my fault.
我又没有让你爱上我
I did not ask you to fall in love with me.
是没有 你只是使我必然会爱上你
No, you just made it impossible not to.
我做什么了
How did I do that?!
做你自己 斯黛拉
By being you, Stella.
你能告诉我你的感受吗
Can you please just be honest with me about how you feel?
我爱韦斯
I love Wes.
我不是问这个 我是问你对我的感受
No. How you feel about me.
我回答不了
I can't answer that.
这样我根本无法从这段感情中脱身
Well, then I can't walk away from this.
你不能 但是我能
Well, maybe you can't, but I can.
我说出来了
I said it.
现在我所能做的就是坚信这一点
Now all I had to do is believe it.
我爱你
未完待续
第一季 第十三集[本季终]
你有29条新邮件
收件箱 你有29条未读信息 一条提到你的新评论
你会跟我丈夫结婚吗
我叫斯黛拉·简·艾伯特
My name is Stella Jane Abbott.
如果你们在看这个视频 我应该已经死了
And if you're watching this, I'm already dead.
但是不要为我难过
But don't be sad for me.
我有一段精彩的人生
I had an amazing life.
在我死前
And before I died,
我得以嫁给我的真命天子
I got to marry the man of my dreams.
我唯一的遗憾就是得离他而去
In fact, my only regret is that I have to leave him behind.
所以
Which is why...
我想让你们跟他结婚
I want you to marry my husband.
这就是他
This is him --
韦斯莱·查尔斯
Wesley Charles.
简短地称呼他为韦斯就好了
But it's "Wes" for short.
但他长得非常高
Although he is not short.
他身高一米八 微笑很温暖
He is 6 feet tall and has a smile so warm
并具有感染力
that it wraps itself around you.
我最喜欢
Here are some things
他的以下几点
that I love the most about him.
他是英国人
He is British,
所以他无论说什么
so his accent adds this sexy sophistication
听起来都又性感又高雅
to everything he says.
甚至在他读购物清单时
He could be reading a grocery list,
你都会想说
and you're just like,
"快闭嘴 为什么你说话那么性感那么有才"
"Shut up, why are you so hot and brilliant?"
他超级浪漫
He's a crazy romantic.
当他看着你的时候
And when he looks at you,
整个世界都仿佛不复存在
the whole world just falls away.
他是我认识的最棒的男人
Basically, he is the greatest man i have ever known.
所以 如果你觉得你配得上
So, if you think you are deserving
嫁给像我丈夫这样的男人
of marrying a man like my husband,
那你就要大声说出来
then you need to speak up
让他知道再爱一次也无妨
and let him know that it's okay to love again.
还有 如果韦斯你也在看这个视频
And, Wes, if you're watching this,
我希望你能拥有一个长久而精彩的人生
my hope for you is a long, amazing life,
充满幸福 幸福到让你忘了我
so full of happiness that you forget all about me...
直到有一天我们再次相遇
...until one day when we meet again.
从现在直到永远
For now and always...
我爱你
I love you.
我都忘了我录了那个视频
I forgot I made that.
我设定在我确定自己已经去世之后发出来
I set it to post after I was sure that I'd...
这是别人为我做过
That is the nicest thing
最好的一件事了
anyone's ever done for me.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你为什么哭了
Why are you crying?
我差点就失去我爸爸了 这...
I came so close to losing my dad, and it just...
这让我想到 我还没准备好失去他
reminded me of how not ready I am to lose him.
或者失去你
Or you.
他哪儿也不会去的 好吗
He is not going anywhere, okay?
我也是
And neither am I.
我真不敢相信我们差点就失去他了
I can't believe we almost lost him.
我真不敢相信今晚
I can't believe that we found a worse way to spend the night
比在幼儿园看表演还糟糕
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表