剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
than sitting through a kindergarten play.
在接下来几天
As the next few days passed,
我们轮班照顾爸爸
we all took shifts taking care of my dad.
在那个房♥间里
But he wasn't the only one in that room
他并不是唯一希望能痊愈的人
who was trying to recover.
我要告诉大家一些好消息
I have some good news.
艾伯特先生
Mr. Abbott...
你的体征良好且稳定
...your vitals are strong and consistent enough
明天就可以安排你出院回家了
that I can send you home tomorrow.
-怎么样 -天呐
- How about that? - Oh, my God!
我把它们都找出来了
I took them all out of hiding,
这样你就不会受惊然后又发心脏病了
so you wouldn't be startled and have another heart attack.
好了 咱们开始派对吧
All right, well, let's get this party started.
来吧
Come on.
谁想吃地精矮人蛋糕
Who wants gnome cake?
谢谢你们今天为我做的一切
Thanks for today.
很感激你们一直都陪伴着我
I really appreciate you being there for me.
我们永远都陪着你
We're always here for you.
不管发生什么
No matter what.
很高兴你们能这么想
I'm glad you feel that way,
我因我有件事想告诉你们
because I have something to tell you...
我要求婚了
I'm gonna pop the question!
爸 你和吉娜才认识不久
Dad, you and Gina just met.
而且你可是万人迷
And you're crushing it with the ladies.
不要这么早就安定下来 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Not the time to commit, playa!
花♥花♥公♥子♥已经定下心来
Playa's already committed.
但不是向吉娜求婚
But not to Gina.
我说的是你们的妈妈
I'm talking about your mother.
我要重新赢得她的芳心
I'm gonna win her back.
-你觉得妈想要复合吗 -我不知道
- Do you think Mom wants to come back? - I don't know.
但我意识到当她离开我之后
But I just realized that when she left me...
我曾经和她并肩作战
I fought with her,
但我从没有为她而战
but I never really fought for her.
别忘了妈是双性恋
Let's not forget, Mom's a bi...
那我还有五成的机会
That means I've got a 50/50 shot.
我会把握住机会的
I'll take those odds.
我觉得这事不是这样的
Don't really think it works that way.
爸 那吉娜怎么办
Dad, what about Gina?
我得和她分手
I have to break up with her.
我要听从自己的内心
I have to listen to my heart.
对于我来说这就是第二次机会的意义
That's what this second chance is for me.
这是让我去聆听的机会
It's a chance for me to listen,
让你们的妈妈看到 我可以为她而战
to show your mom that I can do that now.
但我需要你们的帮助
But I'm gonna need your help.
明晚 在我们的结婚纪念日派对上
Tomorrow night... at our anniversary party.
你不会举办结婚纪念日派对的吧
You're not having an anniversary party.
我们要举办
Yes, we are.
而且由你来操办
And you're throwing it.
-我们在酒吧举办行吗 艾登 -没问题
- So...we'll do it at the bar, Aiden? - Yep.
伊丽莎白 你可以帮我准备致辞
Lizzie, you can help me with my speech...
还有 斯黛拉
...and, Stella...
你把派对弄得浪漫点
you can make it romantic --
蜡烛 鲜花这些东西
candles, flowers, the whole shebang.
爸 你确定吗
Dad, a-are you sure about this?
非常确定
I've never been more sure of anything.
我其实觉得他有点疯狂
Part of me thought he was crazy.
但我以前也这么疯狂
But I guess I used to be that crazy, too.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
这是我这辈子最确定的事了
I have never been more sure about anything in my life.
我家人肯定会很喜欢你的
My family is gonna fall in love with you.
我觉得我们应该
I just feel like we should have given them
提醒他们一下 我们订婚了
a heads up that we were engaged...
或者说有我这个人存在
or that I exist.
她来了
There she is!
她都出落成大姑娘了
Oh, she looks so grown up.
斯黛拉
Stella!
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
这位是谁
Who is this?
他是韦斯
This is Wes.
你们好 很高兴见到大家
Hi. Very nice to meet all of you.
他是英国人 是吧
Oh, he's British, isn't he?
-是的 妈妈 -而且他也超棒
- Yes, Mom. - And he's also amazing.
他是我的未婚夫
And he's my fiancé.
我们订婚了
We got engaged!
太浪漫了
It was so romantic...
-他... -我的天
- He... - Oh, my --
爸爸
Daddy.
你还好吧
You okay?
只是 只是太突然了
It's just... all happening so fast.
我也没有时间慢慢来了
Well, it's not like I can really take my time.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我爸爸尽情活出了他的第二春
Seeing my father make the most of his second chance
我的第二人生是否同样精彩呢
made me wonder if I was making the most of mine.
我刚和吉娜通过话
Okay, so that was Gina on the phone.
她想见我
She wants to meet with me.
你♥爸♥伤了她的心 现在她要毁了我的事业
Your father broke her heart, and now she wants to ruin my career.
不可能比这更糟了
This -- This could not get any worse.
不 等一下
Oh, no, wait.
我还得和你妈妈说谎 不告诉她你♥爸♥的大惊喜
I also have to lie to your mother about your father's big surprise.
我非常不擅长说谎 宝贝
I'm a very bad liar, babe.
吉娜不会因为我爸和她分手就毁了你的事业
Gina is not going to ruin your career because my father broke up with her.
你♥爸♥和吉娜分手了
Your father broke up with Gina?
我该走了
I should go away.
伊丽莎白 我很自责
Oh, Lizzie, I feel awful.
-我要给吉娜打电♥话♥ -不不不
- I'm gonna call Gina. - No, no, no.
最好给她些时间
I think you might want to give her a minute.
越久越好
Or longer.
斯黛拉 艾登和我觉得
Hey, listen, Stella, Aiden and I were thinking that
明晚我们应该在酒吧家庭聚餐
we should do family dinner at the bar tomorrow night.
鉴于最近发生的一切事
You know, with everything that's happened,
能聚在一起是件好事
it might be nice for all of us to be together.
这太贴心了 亲爱的
I think that is so sweet, dear.
我很乐意参加
I'd love to.
不过我得承认 吉娜不能去我很遗憾
I have to admit, I'm sorry to hear that Gina won't be there.
她让你♥爸♥爸很幸福
She really made your father happy.
也让我的眼睛很幸福
And she made my eyes happy.
妈妈不能摸 但她可以看
Mama couldn't touch, but she could look.
谢谢你为派对买♥♥花
Thanks for grabbing those for the party.
我本来能来得更早
I would've been here sooner,
但我刚刚在奥菲利亚花店被搭讪了
but I just got accosted at Ophelia's Flowers.
有个女人想让我把这些花放到你墓前
A woman wanted to help me take these to your grave.
我猜她看到那个视频了
I'm guessing she saw the video.
那就把它撤下来吧
Well, we'll just take it down.
我不觉得那会有用
I don't know how much good that's gonna do.
已经被转发很多次了
It's already been reposted a bunch of times.
那我们就再拍一个
Then we'll make another one.
我觉得你的灯光打得太猛了
I think you're going a little bit overboard with the lighting.
我只是想让大家看清楚我有多健康
I just want everyone to see how healthy I am
我们有多幸福
and how happy we are.
好了
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
直播开始
Okay. We are live.
大家好 我是斯黛拉·简·艾伯特
Hi, my name is Stella Jane Abbott,
我不想要你们和我老公结婚
and I do not want you to marry my husband.
原来我不会死了
Turns out I'm not drying after all.
而我们会永远幸福地生活在一起
And we are going to live happily ever after.
我都不知道可以实时评论 真有趣
Didn't realize you could comment in real time. This is fun.
等等 为什么他要抓狂
Wait, what? W-Why would he be freaking out?
不 我没有抓狂
Oh, no, I'm not freaking out.
我真的很为我们共同的未来而激动
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表