剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
Well, I definitely want to see that.
-外婆 -外婆
- Grandma! - Grandma!
你没说他们要过来呀
You didn't tell me they were stopping by.
-外婆 -我不知道呀
- Grandma. - I didn't know.
你们今天能照看一下两个孩子吗
Any chance you could watch these guys today?
我今天一下午都有销♥售♥任务 斯黛拉说
I got sales calls all afternoon, and Stella said
她会晚点儿来 但我有点儿忙不过来
she was gonna tag in later, but I'm kinda stuck.
其实 我们准备去上陶艺课
Actually, we're on our way to a pottery class...
当然计划赶不上变化
which, of course, plans can change.
我们愿意照看他们
We would love to watch them.
太好了 我欠你们一次
Oh, amazing. Okay, I owe you one.
我会尽快赶回来的 好吗
I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?
-听外婆的话噢 -再见
- Just be good for Grandma. - Bye.
来吧 你们两个小东西
Okay, come on, you little nuggets.
去玩吧
Let's go play.
两个女人怎么造小孩
How do two women make a baby?
今天肯定会很有趣
Oh, well, this should be fun.
你只能得C
You got a solid C.
我不能给你更高的分了 因为你没有努力过
I can't give you a higher grade, because you didn't earn it.
你为什么伪造我高中毕业证书
Why did you forge my high-school diploma?
我们过会再聊 好吗
We'll talk about this later, okay?
告诉我真♥相♥
Please tell me the truth.
在那时似乎是个好主意
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
这将成为我自传中的一个很棒的标题
That would be an awesome title for my autobiography.
他在这儿干嘛
What's he doing here?
他在享受这场戏呢
He is enjoying the scenery
然后搭个便车去马琳那儿
and then hitching a ride to Marlene's.
女士们 我可没说下课了
Hey, ladies. I didn't say "Class dismissed."
我正准备申请咖啡店的管理职位
I'm trying to get a management position at the coffee shop,
但因为我的证书是假的 我没资格申请
but I can't because my diploma's worthless.
宝贝 对不起我们骗了你
Honey, I'm sorry we lied to you.
那我们就开诚布公地聊聊
Let's just apply that across the board.
我们希望你尽可能的过上正常的生活
We wanted you to have as much of a normal life as you could.
我懂
I get it.
但是从现在开始 请让我自己努力
But from on now, please let me earn things on my own...
真正靠自己
for real.
别再给发霉的土豆颁发假奖杯 好吗
No more fake trophies for moldy potatoes, okay?
一言为定
Deal.
我超想去女学生联谊会
I would love to go to the sorority mixer.
可我得去看看我孩子的妈
I got to check on my baby mama real quick.
-联谊会到几点结束 -凌晨两点
- How late is it going? - 2:00.
我争取赶到
I'm gonna try and make it.
这就是马琳的家
This is Marlene's house?
她很有钱吗
Is she rich?
看起来是了
Apparently.
我完全不清楚
I had no idea.
我们总是在我们的房♥子里或者是
We always do it at our house or the bathroom
她做指甲那儿的厕所里滚床单
at the place she gets her nails done.
如果你不介意的话
Oh, hey, if it's cool with you,
我想带着这个 以免他老公还在
I'm gonna keep this thing on in case her husband's still here.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他走了
So, he -- He's gone?
是呀 收拾了东西就走了
Yeah, he just packed up his stuff and got out.
我很惊讶他会离开这
I'm surprised he'd walk away from all this.
我的意思是 你
I mean, you...
和这一切
and all of this.
是啊 他不想和我或这个孩子
Yeah, well, he wants nothing to do with me.
有任何关系
Or this baby.
所以这里就是我家了
And it's my house.
我经营一家面对各种人群的皮肤护理公♥司♥
I run a multi-level marketing skin care company.
太厉害了
That's baller.
我只能一个人住在这里了
I just have to live here all by myself.
要是你觉得孤单
You know...if you are going to be lonely,
我可以搬进来和你一起住
I could maybe just... move in with you.
如果我孩子在这里生活
If my baby's going to be living here,
我想离得近一点也是说得通
it makes sense for me to be close by.
你愿意帮我吗
You would do that for me?
当然了
Absolutely.
我舍己为人
I'm a giver.
你想去游个泳吗
Do you want to go for a swim?
我们还有个泳池
We have a pool?
别闹了
Stop it!
我回来了
Hey! you.
这些是干嘛的
What's all this for?
我在准备我的一般同等文凭考试
I'm studying for my GED.
一般同等文凭
GED?
与高中文凭同等
我以为你高中毕业了
I thought you graduated high school.
我也这么以为
So did I.
全都是骗我的
It's a whole thing.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
我知道我的生活已经远远落后了
I mean, I knew I was way behind in life,
但多亏了我爸
but thanks to my dad,
我比自己想象中更落后
I'm even further behind than I thought.
为了经理这个位子 我得拿到这个文凭
If I want this manager position, I need my GED,
十万火急
like, yesterday.
三角几何为什么这么难
Why is trigonometry so hard?
这个嘛 你知道我数学很好
Well, you know, I'm pretty good with numbers.
至少咱俩有一个聪明人
Well, that makes one of us.
-你想帮我补习吗 -没问题
- You want to help me study?- Sure.
好 我们从函数开始吧
Okay, let's start with functions.
函数是什么
What are they?
在三角几何里面 函数与
Well, in trigonometry, the function relates
三角形的夹角有关...
the angle of the triangle to...
我知道
I know.
我也很高兴能见到你
It's nice to "See you," as well.
韦斯
Wes?
不敢相信都过去八个月了
I can't believe it's been eight months.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
好 你怎么不跟我说说呢
Okay, well, why don't you show me?
就是这样 全都说给我听
That's it. Show me everything.
那真是太糟了
Oh, that is bad.
好吧 等一下
All right, hold it there.
先让我说完
Just let me finish.
很好 天呐
Nice. Oh!
你到底在这里搞什么鬼
What the hell is going on in here?!
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?!
你又是谁
Who the bloody hell are you?
我先问你的 性感英国女士
I asked you first, sexy British lady!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是琳达
My name is Linda.
滚开 琳达
Well, back off, Linda.
-他是我老公 -好了 斯黛拉 不要说了
- This is my husband.- All right, Stella, stop.
-你太激动了 -是吗
- You're spiraling. - Am I?
大半夜发现自己的老公跟别的女人
Because I think I'm having a perfectly normal reaction
网络性♥爱♥ 这样的反应太正常了
to you cyber-sexing some woman in the middle of the night.
不不不 琳达是我在伦敦的
No, no, no. Linda's a wealth-management client
一个理财客户 那边是早上
of mine in London. It's morning there.
你为什么觉得我们是在网络性♥爱♥呢
Why would you think that we were cyber-sexing?
因为他没穿裤子
Because he's not wearing any pants.
-什么 -我只穿了镜头里看得见的部分
- What?!- I only dress up the part that's on camera.
抱歉
Sorry.
你要不待会再打给我
Do you just want to maybe call me back?
好的 谢谢 我会的
Yes, thank you. I will.
谢谢你 抱歉
Thank you. Sorry.
我很抱歉我没告诉你
Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you --
我之前不是已经帮你摆脱金融圈了吗
But I rescued you from finance.
你说你讨厌你的工作
You said you hated that job.
"讨厌"这个词有点太重了
Well, "Hate" is a strong word.
人们不是常说失去后才懂得珍惜吗
And they say you don't miss something till it's gone.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表