剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
我还真是个盲目自信的小傻子
I'm such a confident little idiot.
我以为我是个天才
I thought I was such a genius.
但我并不是
But, nope.
这一切不过就是个谎言
It was all a lie.
我唯一确定的就是
The only thing I knew for sure --
我根本不可能通过这场考试
There was no way I could pass this test.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
怎么样
How'd it go?
不是很好
Not good.
下次花钱庆祝之前
So, the next time you should check to see
你应该搞清楚有没有什么值得庆祝的
if there's something to celebrate before spending money
我们不需要庆祝我考试过了
we don't have to celebrate me passing a test
我都没有参加考试
I couldn't even take.
什么叫做你没有参加考试
What do you mean, you couldn't even take it?
我僵住了
I froze.
我紧张了
I choked.
我上高中的时候数学就已经够难了
High-school math was hard enough when I was in high school,
八年以后对我来说更加不可能
but eight years later, it is pretty much impossible.
好吧
Okay.
又不是世界末日好吗
It's not the end of the world, okay?
你甚至不需要那份工作
You didn't even need that job.
再者 老实说每小时多四美元
Plus, to be honest, an extra $4 an hour
不会有什么大改变
wasn't gonna make much of a difference around here.
不只是钱的问题 韦斯
It wasn't just about the money, Wes.
是为了向我自己证明
It was about proving to myself
我靠自己也能做成什么
that I could do something for myself,
而不是每次都需要别人的帮助
without everyone having to help me all the time.
我知道 你可以的 好吗
I know, and you will, okay?
同时 我得到了一个全职顾问的职位
In the meantime, I have been offered a full-time consulting position.
我知道你不想我做
Now, I know it's not what you wanted for me,
但这意味着我可以支撑我们
but it means I can support us --
不 不可以
No, you can't.
你讨厌金融 我不会让你回去的
You hate that world, and I won't let you go back to it.
你不会让我回去
You won't let me go back to it?
斯黛拉听着 我已经没有存款了
Stella, look, my savings aren't going anymore, okay?
用完了
They're gone.
全没了 是时候在现实世界里生活了
They're done, so it's time for us to start living in the real world.
我有试着生活在现实世界里
I'm trying to start living in the real world,
但如果你一直试着保护我 这会有点困难
but it's a little hard when you're trying to protect me from it.
我没有在试着保护你
I am not trying to protect you from it.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
那你为什么要放弃梦想来支持我
Then why did you give up on your dream to support me?
而且还不告诉我
And why did you lie to me about it?
我能找出出路
I will figure something out.
我打败了癌症 韦斯
I survived cancer, Wes.
我可以掌控真实生活
I can handle real life.
那好 如果我辞掉工作
Fine. So, let's say that I quit my job
我们租不起这公♥寓♥
and we lose the apartment.
你要怎么办
How are you gonna handle that?
你知道比起做讨厌的工作
Do you know what's worse
更糟的是什么吗
than doing a job I don't love just to support us?
是知道你会怪我这么做
It's knowing that you would resent me for doing that.
什么 我没有
What? I don't --
现实生活的召唤
It's the real world calling.
我要去工作了
I have to work.
一般韦斯和我吵架的时候
Usually when Wes and I fight,
我们第二天都不讲话
we don't speak to each other the next day,
我觉得我该做些改变
so I thought I'd try something different.
早上好
Morning.
你整晚都在工作吗
Were you up all night working?
是的
Yeah.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我没有怪你
I don't resent you, and I...
我很感谢你为我们的付出
I appreciate what you're doing to support us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯黛拉 再次向你道歉我骗了你
And, Stells, I'm sorry I lied to you. Again.
这是我需要改掉的习惯
It's a habit I have to break.
你还要送我去上班吗
You still gonna walk me to work?
嗯 正好去喝杯咖啡
Yeah, I could use a cup of coffee.
解决问题比一言不发感觉好多了
Resolving things felt a lot better than leaving things unsaid.
但我们并没有完全回到步调一致
But we weren't exactly back in sync.
好好睡 马琳家见
我不想说谎
I'm not gonna lie,
去马琳的大豪♥宅♥里参加家庭聚会有点奇怪
it was weird going to a family function at Marlene's McMansion.
自己一个人去也很奇怪
It was also weird showing up alone.
她来了
There she is!
所以当艾登在准备时
So, while Aiden played host...
该死
Damn it!
我去找我妈
...I went to go find Mom.
原来你穿了我的卡其裤
So, that's where my khakis went.
我想今天看起来帅一点
I wanted to look nice for today.
你看起来确实很帅
Well, you certainly do.
我知道你觉得这是关于房♥子 这曾经是
Look, I know you think this is about the house, and it was.
但现在这是关于我们的孩子
But now it's about our kid.
当马琳带孩子回来时我想要在场
I wanna be here when she brings him or her home.
-我觉得这很重要 -这是很重要
- I think it's important. -Oh, it is important.
不好意思 你刚刚是赞成我说的吗
I'm sorry. Did you just agree with me?
看来当爸爸很适合我
This dad thing suits me.
我觉得我会做得很好的
I think I'm gonna be pretty damn good at it.
在我们有你们之前 我也这样觉得
Before we had you all, I thought that, too.
当一个好爸爸的第一件事就是露面
The first part of being a good dad is just showing up.
你正在这么做
And you're doing that.
谢谢
Thanks.
有点尴尬
This is embarrassing.
我们都穿了"爸爸裤"
We all wore our dad pants.
你不用因韦斯为你做出牺牲
You don't have to feel guilty
而感到内疚 斯黛拉
about Wes making sacrifices for you, Stell.
婚姻就是给予和索取
Marriage is a give and take.
就像伊丽莎白和迪亚哥
It's like Lizzie and Diego.
她在大学的时候帮助他
She helped him when he was in college,
现在是他在支持她 他并没有不开心
and now he's supporting her, and he's not upset.
也许不是对她
Yeah, maybe not at her,
但他每次见到我都威胁要杀了我
but he threatens to kill me every time he seems me.
我只想觉得韦斯的牺牲是值得的
I just wish it felt like Wes' sacrifice was worth it.
弗兰克 过来伙计
Frank! Come on, buddy!
小心点
Careful.
我真的会杀了你
I'm seriously gonna kill you.
弗兰克
Frank!
停下来
Stop it!
注意了
Attention, please!
大家注意了
May I have everyone's attention?
你们可能在想为什么马琳
All right, you're all probably wondering why Marlene
和我邀请你们今天过来
and I asked you here today.
我知道虽然我们彼此认识才两个月
Now, I know we've only known each other two months,
但是鉴于现在的情形
but given the circumstances --
我们要结婚啦
We're getting married!
是的
Yeah!
各位我来了
Hey, everyone. Sorry I'm late.
-我错过了什么吗 -我想是的
- Did I miss anything? - Mm. Yeah.
你肯定是错过了
You most certainly did.
所以呢
So?
你们大家怎么想
What do you think, guys?
我们在想 生活中还是保持乐观比较好
We think, in life, it's always better to be optimistic.
你们真这么想吗
You really think so?
我们希望如此
We hope so.
-这戒指真好看 -谢谢你
- It is a beautiful ring. - Oh, thank you.
你真的给她买♥♥了那个戒指吗
So, did you really buy her that ring?
没有 那是旧的那个
No, she's keeping her old one.
酷毙了 是吧
It's super dope, right?
够浪漫
Romantic.
大家来看看 我的孩子
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表