剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
不是一只鹿 或是其他被捕食的动物
I'm not a deer or some sort of prey animal.
你知道你越紧张的时候话越多吗
You know you only talk this much when you're nervous, right?
你为什么紧张
Why you nervous?
我不紧张
I'm not nervous.
你说的好像你很了解我一样
And you need to quit acting like you know me so well
其实你不了解 如果你再这么说话
because you don't. If you keep talking like this,
我就离开医院 再也不回来了
I am gonna quit the hospital and I'm never gonna come back.
你要走了吗
You're quitting?
不 亲爱的 我...
Oh. No, sweetie. I'm...
-看看你干的好事 -我♥干♥的好事吗
- Look what you did. - Wait, what I did?
我不是那个把所有情况自己独白出来的人
No, I'm not the one who gave a whole monologue about the situation.
认真的吗
Oh, really?
但是你是...
Well, you're the one...
待在这儿暖和一点 好吗
Stay here and get warm, okay?
-她还好吗 -她没事
- Is she okay? - Yeah, she's gonna be fine.
只是恐慌症发作 但她心跳还是很快
It was just a panic attack, but her pulse is still racing.
你怎么样
How you doing?
没事
Fine.
你的舌头是紧贴着上颚吗
Is your tongue pressed against the roof of your mouth?
-你怎么知道 -焦虑时就会这样
- How'd you know? - It's an anxiety thing.
我以前也这样
I've been there.
没有人想进入我们的世界
We are part of a club that nobody wants to be in.
我想回家了
I wanna go home.
我们能先去个别的地方吗
Can we make one stop first?
我不想做试验了
I don't want to do the trial.
好
Okay.
我来开车
New plan -- I'm driving.
等下 我只有摩托车驾照
Wait, I only have a scooter license.
你来开车 但是我告诉你去哪儿
You're driving, but I'm telling you where to go.
一天都在想着她和那家伙在车里的事
Look, I'm sorry that you have you to spend the day
我都替你感到难过
thinking about her in a car with that guy.
-这话有帮助吗 -一点没有
- Am I helping? - Not in the slightest.
行吧 我知道了
Oh, okay. Got it.
你是迪亚哥吗
Hey. Are you Diego?
我是
Uh, yeah.
你想解释一下
You wanna tell me why I got a call
为什么校长办公室
from the principal's office
给我打电♥话♥过去 要聊聊你的儿子
asking me to go in and talk about your son?
你是托德 杰克的爸爸
You're Todd, Jack's dad.
你就是那个把老婆派到我们家
And you must be the little man who sent his wife to my house
替你处理事的人
to handle your business for you.
首先 我是平均身高
First of all, my size is average,
其次 没人能让伊丽莎白去干什么
and, uh, second, nobody sends Lizzie anywhere.
如果你见到她 你就知道了
If you met her, you would -- you would know that.
无所谓 听着 男孩永远是孩子
Whatever. Look, boys will be boys, okay?
我没有时间解决幼儿园里孩子打架事件
I don't have time to get involved in kindergarten play fighting.
你有时间参加踢球联盟
Well, you have time to join a kickball league.
我们去热身吧
Let's go warm up, yeah?
好吧
Okay.
今天过得愉快吗 松糕兄
You have a good day, muffin man?
确实很愉快
I did, actually.
谢谢你之前没在我的女性朋友面前戳穿我的身份
Thanks for not blowing my cover with the lady friend back there.
我绝不会那样做的
Oh, I will never.
她的心显然已经被你软禁了
You've clearly got her heart on house arrest.
你真逗 明天见
Ha-ha. That's funny. I'll see you tomorrow.
你要回家了吗
Hey, you heading home?
回去一下 然后去见一些朋友
Just for a few, then I'm meeting up with some friends.
你想一起来吗
Hey, do you wanna join us?
我必须得问是不是晚上八点以后
I must ask if it's after 8:00.
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
为什么不现在就去呢
Why not just go right now?
我计划先回家
I was actually planning on going home first.
或者我们可以直接回我家
Or we could just go to my home.
太直接了 除非你不觉得直接
That was too forward. Unless it wasn't.
-你没事吧 -我不知道
- Are you okay? - I don't know.
你是怕黑吗
Are you afraid of the dark or something?
怎么可能
That's ridiculous.
不是的 只是你太漂亮了
No, it's just that you're so pretty,
而我想要看清楚你的脸
I wanna be able to see your face,
在黑暗中很难做到
and that is hard to do in the dark.
所以 我们晚些见
So... will I see you later?
不 见不了
No. You will not.
我有事 对
I have a thing. Yep.
好吧
Okay.
借口太烂了
Really?
-加油 -上啊 迪亚哥
- Come on! - Let's go, D!
干得好 上上上
Great, good job! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
加油 迪亚哥 上啊
Come on, D, let's go!
男孩终究是男孩
Boys will be boys.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
你能在这儿等着吗
Hey, do you mind waiting here?
我想给赛迪看个东西
I want to show Sadie something.
-不用急 -我们去哪儿
- Take your time. - Where are we going?
我要带你去沾点好运
I'm ganna grab you a little luck.
我说了我不参加试验
I told you I wasn't doing the trial.
我知道 但你依然可以用到一点运气
I know. That doesn't mean you couldn't use a little luck anyway.
这是西北部最黑暗的天空
This is the darkest sky in the northwest.
我在自己的试验前来过这里
I came here before my trial.
救了你的那个试验
The one that save you?
对
Yep.
你怎么找到这地方的
How'd you find this place?
不是我 我老公找到的
I didn't. My husband did.
快到了
Just a little bit farther.
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去高级室外餐厅吗
Ooh, are you taking me to a fancy outdoor restaurant?
继续走
Keep walking.
那是浣熊吗
Do I hear raccoons?
我在伦敦长大 所以我不认得它们的叫声
I grew up in London, so I do not know what they sound like.
好了 我们...
All right, and we are...
到了
...here.
你把我带到了森林里
You brought me into the middle of the woods?
你要谋杀我吗
Are you gonna murder me?
向上看
Look up.
韦斯 这太美了
Wes, this is amazing.
我觉得在试验开始前你需要一点运气
So, I thought that you could use a little luck before your trial.
我知道你认为我们自己创造好运
And I know you think we make our own luck,
但我还知道你对许愿的规则没那么严格
but I also know that you don't have such a strict policy on wishes.
所以我觉得我们可以对一颗流星许愿
So, I thought that we could make a wish on a shooting star.
今晚有流星雨 应该会有很多流星
There's a meteor shower tonight, so there should be a lot of them.
你还好吧
Hey... You okay?
我想许愿
I wanna make a wish.
但是我不想又期待过高
I just don't wanna get my hopes up again.
我得接受我要死了的事实
I have to accept the fact that I'm really dying.
我们都会死 宝贝
We're all dying, babe.
但不是今晚 对吧
Just not tonight, right?
对 不是今晚
No. Not tonight.
看那儿
Right there!
看到了吗
You see it?
看到了
Yeah.
当我看到那颗流星时 我觉得也许我真的有机会
And when I saw that shooting star, I thought maybe I did have a shot.
-现在我们等着吗 -不管要等多久
- So, now we wait? - As long as it takes.
你回来了
Ah! There he is.
我去洗个澡
Hey, I'm gonna grab a shower.
他是真的不理我了
He's really not talking to me anymore.
他在监狱里呆了一周 你把他送进去的
Well, he was in jail for a week, and you put him there.
考虑到这些
All things considered,
我认为你们的关系出乎预料的好
I think that your relationship is doing surprisingly well.
我只是希望他能对我敞开心扉
I just wish he'd open up to me a little.
你们本来就不是很亲近
Well, you were never that close.
你说得对 我们不是
You're right. We weren't.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表