剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
《未完待续》前情提要
Previously on "Life Sentence"...
没错 我嫁给了一个不怎么了解的人
Sure, I married a guy I barely knew,
但我得了癌症
but I had cancer.
最多不过是六至八个月的承诺
It was a six-to-eight month commitment, tops.
我痊愈了
I'm cured.
我的癌症痊愈了
My cancer was gone
但照顾我的这八年
and the eight years my family spent taking care of me
毁了我家人的生活
had kind of ruined their lives.
妈刚刚离开爸了
Mom just left Dad.
我以为我让你很开心
I thought I made you happy.
你确实是 彼得 但那是很久之前了
You did, Peter. A long time ago.
我们得把房♥子卖♥♥了 然后工作到80岁
We have to sell the house and work until we're 80.
如果我们把房♥子卖♥♥了 我住哪儿
If we sell the house, where am I going to live?!
我帮伊丽莎白报名了一个作家营会
I help Lizzie get into a writers' retreat
这样她就可以专心写作了
so she could finally focus.
再见 亲爱的 孩子我照顾着呢
See you, babe! I got the kids!
-你知道我会杀了你的 是吗 -并不意外
- You know I'm gonna kill you, right? - Makes sense.
我想病人
I don't think patients
应该不能喝酒吧
are allowed to drink wine.
我生病的时候就住在这间病房♥
When I was sick, this was my room.
忘了说 我叫赛迪
I'm Sadie, by the way.
我叫斯黛拉
I'm Stella.
作为隆派恩医院最新的志愿者
As Lone Pine Hospital's newest volunteer,
我发誓每天都要使病人的生命有所不同
I vowed to make a big difference in patients' lives every single day.
抬手
Lift.
但目前为止 他们只让我做清洁工
But so far, they just made me clean stuff.
明天你能给我带点指甲油吗
Hey, can you pick up some nail polish tomorrow?
-当然 -谢了
- Absolutely. - Thanks.
对了 吉尔
Oh, so, Jill, hi.
我在想自己是否能在医院
Uh, I was just wondering if maybe I could have
多承担一些责任
a little more responsibility around here.
赛迪似乎很感激我 所以
Sadie seems to really appreciate me, so --
-怎么了 有紧急事件吗 -不是
- What is happening? Is there an emergency? - No.
来了一位新肿瘤医生
There's a new oncologist on the floor,
超级性感
and he is hot.
好吧 现在回到我的问题
Okay. Well, back to me.
我刚刚在问我是否能
I was just asking if I could be
多与病人有些互动
a little more hands-on with the patients.
我说了不算
That's not up to me.
当我在为新工作挣扎时
And while I was struggling with my new position at work,
我爸正在努力适应住在客房♥的日子
my dad was struggling to get used to life in the guest house
因为新房♥主同意让他留下
after the new owners agreed to let him stay.
不幸的是 他有个室友
Unfortunately, it came with a roommate.
艾登
Aiden.
看着点
Excuse me!
又来
Again?
我说了让你别站那儿
I asked you not to stand there.
我说了让你去厕所刷牙
And I asked you to use the bathroom sink.
那得走23步 而且有18步是台阶
That's 23 steps away and 18 of those are stairs.
我才不去呢
It's not gonna happen.
希望你享受我的生活
I hope you're enjoying my life.
迪亚哥正到处寻找能帮他看孩子的人
And Diego was struggling to get someone to watch his kids,
这样他就能去作家营会看望伊丽莎白了
so he could visit Lizzie at her writers' retreat.
妈妈
Hey, Mom!
迪亚哥 你来干什么
Diego? What are you doing here?
我试着打电♥话♥
I tried to call,
但波比告诉我你会在这里
but Poppy told me I could catch you here.
是吗 真是谢谢波比了
Did she? Thanks, Poppy.
明晚能帮我看一下孩子吗
I could really use some help with the kids tomorrow night.
迪亚哥 我爱那些孩子
Oh, Diego. I love those kids.
他们是我生命的骄傲和欢乐
They are the pride and joy of my whole life.
但是不行
But no.
妈 我知道最近经常麻烦你看孩子
Mom! I know it's been a bit much.
简直太频繁了
A lot much.
再说
And besides,
波比和我已经买♥♥好电影票了
Poppy and I already bought movie tickets.
你们可以带孩子一起去
The kids could go with you.
如果有暴♥力♥场景把他们眼睛捂上就行
Just cover their eyes in the violent parts.
坚决不同意
Hard pass.
那太糟了
That sucks.
现在你打算找谁看孩子呢
Now who are you gonna get to watch them?
你不明白我来这儿是干什么吗
Do you not get why I'm here?
这样
Oh, right.
我们很愿意
Well, I mean, we'd love to,
但是我们已经有约会了
but we have a little date night planned.
很显然这约会还包括帮你带孩子
Which includes watching your kids, apparently.
太谢谢了
Oh, thank you.
肯定会很有意思的
This will be fun.
非常有意思
So fun.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我本来很期待和韦斯的二人世界
You know, I was looking forward to a night alone with Wes,
但一切都会好的
but it will be fine.
说起好
Speaking of "Fine",
你见到我的新肿瘤医生了吗
have you seen my new oncologist?
他太帅了
He's so hot.
还没有
No, I haven't.
但所有的护士都对他着迷
But all the nurses are obsessed with him.
太可笑了
It's ridiculous.
吉尔护士说他帅得让屋子发光
Nurse Jill says he's so gorgeous that he literally lights up a room.
的确如此
He does.
威廉·格兰特医生
Dr. William Grant.
斯黛拉·艾伯特 志愿者
Stella Abbott, volunteer.
不错
Great.
赛迪 你今天感觉如何
Hi, Sadie. How are you feeling today?
-挺好的 -很好
- I'm okay. - Good.
看看你的血检结果吧
Let's take a look at your blood work, shall we?
好
Okay.
你的白细胞数量
Your, uh -- your white blood cell count
跟上周一模一样
is exactly the same as last week,
因此我们继续使用现在的疗程
so we just stay the course for now.
这是个好消息
Hey, it's a good thing.
这意味着你的病情没有恶化
It means you're not getting worse.
但也没有好转
I'm not getting better.
我们会继续为你努力的
Hey, we're gonna keep working on that for you.
别灰心
Just keep your chin up.
-斯黛拉 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Stella, it was nice to meet you. - You, too.
想吃个果冻吗
Want a Jello?
或者是一份
Or a...
苹果酱 水果大杂烩
applesauce, fruit cup?
不如给我一个痊愈的方法
How about a cure?
你就痊愈了
You got one,
你也得过跟我一样的癌症
and you had the same type of cancer as me.
确实 我是得过
You're right. I did.
也许你也可以参加同一个试验
So maybe you can do the same.
我可以和你父母谈谈让你加入
I -- I can talk to your parents about getting you in.
我和我姑妈一起生活
I live with my aunt.
她工作很忙
She works a lot.
就在那时 我意识到
That's when it hit me.
我生病时 有人为我加油
When I was sick, I had people fighting for me.
而赛迪却没有这些人
Sadie didn't have what I had.
这样吧 我来处理这件事
You know what? I will handle this.
我记得法兰切女士
I remember Ms. French.
几个月前 我接受了自己命不久矣的事实
A few months ago, I'd made my peace with dying.
我依然会去医院输液
I still had to go to the hospital for infusions,
只是为了保持精力充沛
just to keep my energy up,
但我不相信会在这里听到什么好消息
but I'd given up on ever hearing good news in here
直到
until...
好消息 斯黛拉小可爱
Good news, Stell Belle!
之前我们提到的那个临床试验
That clinical trial we talked about --
法兰切女士把你弄进去了
Ms. French got you in.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表