剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
我们得吃饭啊
Well, we do have to eat.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是肥皂
It's soap!
我什么都不会说的
Okay, I'm not going to say anything.
聪明的选择
Yeah, probably smart.
告诉艾登真♥相♥只会让事情变得更糟糕
Telling Aiden would just make things worse.
没错
Yeah.
斯黛拉 韦斯 你们好啊
Stella? Wes? Hey!
张医生 你好
Dr. Chang, hi.
在医院外见到你俩感觉真怪
It's so weird to see you guys outside of the hospital.
上次还是在你父母家
Last time I did, we were at your parents' house
你的家人们都闹翻了
and your entire family was imploding.
现在还是这样
That's still happening.
听你这么说我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
如果你们想放松一下的话
Hey, if you guys want to take your mind off things,
威廉的乐队明天表演
Will's band is playing tonight.
-他们挺棒的 -他当然在乐队里
- They're really great. - Of course he's in a band.
很感谢你邀请我们去 但是我们去不了
Well, thank you so much for the offer, but we can't.
我们有太多事要做
Yeah, we just -- we have way too much going on.
-那再约吧 -下次一定去
- Next time? - Yeah, for sure.
-很高兴见到你们 -再见
- Good to see you guys. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
谢谢你让我们摆脱这些
Thank you for getting us out of that.
当然
Of course.
我知道这对我们俩来说都很尴尬
No, I know how awkward that would be for the both of us.
再说了 我爱你
Plus, I love you.
还记得吗 就像一蒲式耳的整个
Remember, like a whole big bushel full of whole k--
-行了别说了 -好 了解
- Enough of that. - Yeah, got it.
好的
Yeah.
不好意思 我已经解雇你了
Excuse me. Didn't I fire you?
-确实 但我拒绝被炒 -你不能这么做
- You did, but I reject your firing. - You can't do that.
我已经拒绝了 因为这周我经历了太多事
I just did it because I have been through too much this week
而且我一定是你最好的咖啡师
and I am the best damn barista you've got.
你不是 马库斯才是
No, you're not. Marcus is.
不过你排第五
You come in a solid fifth, though.
我不会放弃的 这也许会花点时间
Look, I'm not giving up and it may take some time,
但是我每天都会来工作
but I will show up here every single day
无论你发不发我薪水
and keep doing my job whether you pay me or not.
我现在能拿回我的制♥服♥了吗
Now, can I please have my uniform back?
当然不行
Absolutely not.
真的吗
Really?
我以为自己说得不错呢
I thought that was a good speech.
我还以为我们能达成一致呢
It felt like we were getting somewhere.
你一定是斯黛拉的姐姐了
You must be Stella's sister.
是的 你怎么知道的
Yeah, how did you know?
你们都一样矮
You're both four feet tall
都有一双渗人的洋娃娃眼睛
and have the same creepy doll eyes.
给我吧
I'll take that.
你为什么在擦桌子
Well -- wh-- Why were you wiping down tables?
我以为你被解雇了
I thought you got fired.
确实 但在她重新雇我前我会免费为她工作
I did, but I'm going to keep working for free until she rehires me.
所以你现在有两份不发工资的工作了
So now you have two jobs that don't pay?
没错
That is correct.
斯黛拉
So, Stell!
我们需要你的意见 关于
We actually wanted to get your opinion on somet--
我们不需要 我们需要一杯咖啡
No, we didn't. We just wanted a cup of coffee.
弗兰克的老师认为他学习落后了
Frank's teacher thinks he's falling behind
需要留级
and needs to be held back.
但我是他妈 如果他不跟菲欧娜在一起
But I am his mom, and I think he'd be devastated
他会很伤心
not to be with Fiona.
宝贝 根据哈佛大学一项研究表明
Babe, according to a Harvard study,
让双胞胎分开没有害处
there's no harm in holding back a twin.
这项研究错了
Well, that study is wrong.
也许你应该考虑一下
Maybe you should consider it.
我生病那会儿学习就落后了
When I got sick, I fell behind,
去学校学那些
and it was awful to go to school
对别人来说轻而易举的课程感觉很糟
and struggle with things that came easily to everyone else.
你是我的妹妹
You're my sister.
你应该站在我这边
You're supposed to be on my side.
听着 试试又何妨 你有两个孩子
Look, what could go wrong? You've got two kids.
就算一个搞砸了 你还是有一半成功的几率
Even if you screw one of them up, you're still batting .500.
这挺好的 对吧
That's pretty good, right?
艾登 你在这里干吗呢
Aiden. What are you doing here?
我穿着我的跑步服喝醉了
I'm getting drunk in my running clothes.
行吧
Okay.
-你怎么进来的 -用我的备用钥匙
- How did you get in? - I used my spare key.
你没有备用钥匙
You don't have a spare key.
我有
I do.
我们在你搬进来时都去配了一把
We all made copies when you first moved in.
以防
In case...
好吧
Cool.
你觉得你现在应该喝酒吗
Do you really think that you should be drinking right now?
为什么不
Why not?
你被控重罪 而且明天是你的听证会
You're facing a felony and your hearing is tomorrow.
听起来像是喝酒的最佳理由啊
It seems like the best reason to be drinking right now.
艾登 你到底在这里干什么
Aiden, come on. What are you really doing here?
你是我的妹妹
Look, you're my sister.
不论何时 我们总是互相支持
We always have each other's back, no matter what.
我们是最好的朋友 分享一切
We're best friends, we tell each other everything.
所以
So...
所以
So...?
所以你和韦斯怎么了
So what's up with you and Wes?
这件事啊
That.
就是这件事
Yeah, that.
是因为那个医生的原因吗
Is it about the doctor guy?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
但是我们还好
But... we're okay.
我们现在挺好的 我认为
I mean, we're -- we're good for now, I think.
挺复杂的 但是我们比以前好了
It's complicated, but we're better.
我就知道你没法对我说谎
See, I knew you couldn't lie to me.
确实 我不能
Nope. No, I can't.
所以你对明天有什么感觉
So, how are you feeling about tomorrow?
不好
Not amazing.
我希望我能帮上点忙
I just wish there was something else I could do to help.
我们今晚出去玩儿吧
Let's go out tonight.
艾登 这可不是个好主意
Aiden, that sounds like a terrible idea.
但我不能百无聊赖地坐在家里
But I just can't just sit home and mope.
但是你也不能以宿醉的形象出现
Well, you can't show up hungover, either.
确实
Yeah, absolutely right.
我会跑完步 醒酒之后 再去酒吧
I will finish my run and sober up before I get to the bar,
或许我就不在那里喝酒了
and then I won't drink there, probably.
你告诉韦斯
All right, you tell Wes.
我告诉伊丽莎白和迪亚哥这将是
I'll tell Lizzie and Diego that this could be
我近期最后一次晚上出去玩
my last night out for a while.
这不是我们解决问题的方式 伊丽莎白
Look, this isn't how we solve problems, Lizzie.
我们讨论事情的利弊 听取对方的观点
We debate both sides of an issue, we hear each other out,
我们吵架 妥协 打个和好炮
we fight, we compromise, we then have make-up sex.
这是个很好的流程
It's a good system.
但这个新方式让我很困惑
This new one is confusing me
因为我不知道咱俩什么时候会做♥爱♥
'cause I have no idea when the sex happens.
你只关心做♥爱♥的事吗
That's what it's about for you?
不 我关心的是儿子
No, it's about our son.
是啊
Yeah.
我真觉得你应该听我说完
I really think that you should hear me out
因为我知道垫底是什么感觉
because I know what it's like to feel behind.
我一直是班里最小的
I was always the youngest in my class,
我长得比同龄人矮小
I was small for my age.
真的很难
It was tough.
但是现在你变成了我认识的最好的男人之一
And yet, you turned out to be one of the best men I know.
最好的之一
One of the best?
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表