剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
为什么 我又没做错什么
Why? I didn't do anything wrong.
我看到你昨天提前溜了
I saw you sneak out early yesterday,
现在你又用家事来折磨这位顾客
and now you're torturing this customer with your family drama.
不 我没有
No, I am not --
如果你能告诉我她的私事
If you can tell me about her personal life,
我让你喝一个月免费咖啡
you get a month of free coffee.
她父母在为卖♥♥家里房♥子而争吵
Her mother and father are fighting over selling the family house.
她哥哥让一个已婚女士怀孕了
Her brother knocked up a married lady.
她感到很糟糕因为她把丈夫
And she feels terrible because her husband's
独自一人留在了移♥民♥律师事务所
at an immigration lawyer's office. Alone.
我以为我们能信任彼此 贾斯珀
I thought we bonded, Jasper.
我想打包六杯免费拿铁 谢谢
I'd like six free lattes to go, please.
也许我把私生活和工作混为一谈
Okay, I may let my home life bleed into my work life.
但是
But...
这周对我来说很艰难
this has been a really hard week for me.
好吧 但是你重新回到试用期了
Fine. But you're totally on probation.
斯黛拉小可爱
Hi, Stell Belle.
老爸
Hi, Daddy.
我会让他买♥♥东西的
I'll make sure he buys something.
给我来杯拿铁
I'll take a latte.
谢谢你
Thank you.
能换成黑咖啡吗
Actually, can we make it a black coffee?
那个更容易做
It's a lot easier to make.
你做什么都行
Anything for you.
太好了
Great.
话说
On that...
老妈要崩溃了
Mom is freaking out.
你能重新考虑一下那个提议吗
Can you reconsider accepting the offer?
但是你也说了
But you said so yourself --
这房♥子的价值远比他们的报价高
the house is worth more than they're willing to pay.
我没那么说
That's not exactly what I said.
再加上你们真的很需要这笔钱
Plus, you guys could really use the money.
但还有其他方法
But there are other ways we can do it.
我们可以把它租出去来支付抵押贷款
We could rent it to cover the mortgage.
至少我有时间重新装♥修♥一下
At the very least, it would give me some time to do some upgrades
这样我们就能得到我们想要的价格了
so we can get the price we ask for.
宝贝 我知道我对那栋房♥子太依恋了
Honey, I know -- I'm too attached to that house.
但是我总觉得 如果我们卖♥♥了它
But part of me feels like if we sell it,
就卖♥♥掉了里面的回忆
we're selling all the memories we have in it.
我知道这听上去很疯狂
I know it's crazy.
不 这不疯狂
No, it's not.
我也这么觉得
I feel that way too.
那再给我点时间吧
Then let me buy us some time.
爸爸说得有道理
My dad was making sense.
妈妈也得承认他是对的
Mom would have to respect him for that.
真是"太好"了
That is great. Just wonderful.
或许不会
Or not.
我不知道她要去哪儿
I didn't know where she was going,
希望只是去散个步 冷静一下
but hopefully it was to take a walk and calm down.
给他点时间装♥修♥和翻新房♥子
What is wrong with slowing down and doing some upgrades
多卖♥♥点钱有什么不好吗
so we can get more money?
不 我认为这很好
No, I think it's great.
既然我们雇不起人
And since we can't afford to hire someone,
我们可以自己装♥修♥
we can just do the remodel ourselves.
我喜欢开放式的格局
I love a nice open floor plan.
妈
Mom!
妈 快停下来
Mom! Wha-- Stop!
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我没怎么
Nothing's wrong with me.
我感觉很好
I feel great.
彼得
Oh, hey. Peter.
你觉得一扇漂亮的法式双开门怎么样
How do you feel about a nice set of French doors?
终于发生了
So, it's finally happened.
你终于疯了
You've finally lost your mind.
是的 我感觉自己兽♥性♥大发
Yeah. Makes me feel like an animal.
你觉得怎么样
How's it make you feel?
有点性♥欲♥被激起
A little turned on.
这才是最烦人的
Which is annoying.
妈 停下来 求你了
Mom! Just stop. Please.
在这之后 我要拿一把铁锹
After this, I think I'm gonna grab a shovel
给我们挖个梦寐以求的游泳池
and put that pool in that we've always wanted.
你先毁掉了你的家庭 然后毁掉了我们的房♥子
First you destroy our family, now you destroy our home.
你为什么这么在意
Why do you care so much about this?
这只是个房♥子
It's just a house.
这不仅仅是个房♥子 看
This isn't just a house. Look.
你正在毁掉的这堵墙
You are destroying the wall
上面有我们小时候量身高的印记
where we marked our heights on when we were kids.
对不起 亲爱的
Well, I'm sorry, sweetie.
真的吗 因为你看上去可不是真心的
Are you? Because it doesn't seem like you are.
看上去你漠不关心
It seems like you couldn't care less.
你说话跟你♥爸♥一样
You sound just like your father.
你现在跟他一伙了吗
Are you on his side now?
我在为你们俩而努力
I'm trying to be there for the both of you.
我不想站队
I don't want to choose sides.
恭喜你成为一位父母离异的成年人
Welcome to being an adult child of divorce.
好吧 你想让我站队是吧
Fine, you want me to choose sides?
我跟我爸一队
I'm taking Dad's.
而且我要把锤子拿走
And I'm taking this.
你喜欢这种感觉吗
Are you enjoying this?
有一点吧
A little bit.
你为什么要给他小费 我们什么都没点
Why would you tip him? We didn't even get anything.
作为一位咖啡师 我能感受到他的痛苦
As a fellow barista, I feel his pain,
所以只要是咖啡师 我都给小费
so I tip them all.
听上去老妈真的疯了
So, it sounds like Mom is really losing it.
爸妈这样互相折磨多久了
How long have Mom and Dad been torturing each other like this?
算算啊 今天是周四 所以
Let's see, today's Thursday, so...
三年了吧
three years.
这就是你们俩不想让我知道的问题吗
And this is the kind of stuff you guys have been protecting me from?
通常比这还糟
Usually it's worse.
在妈妈和爸爸的关系 以及韦斯的移♥民♥问题上
Between Mom and Dad and all this immigration stuff with Wes,
生活要比过去复杂得多
life is a lot more complicated than it used to be.
我觉得我更喜欢你们俩对我撒谎
I think I liked it better when you guys lied to me.
你觉得我们能回到那时候吗
Do you think we could go back to that?
-没问题老妹 -你说什么都行
- Oh, no problem, sis. - Yeah, whatever you need.
太好了
Great.
你认为爸爸妈妈会和平相处吗
Do you think that Mom and Dad will ever get along?
必须的
Oh, definitely.
也许他们现在关系已经缓和下来了
There are probably somewhere being nice to each other right now.
看到了吧 这比听实话舒服多了
See? This is so much better than the truth.
话说回来 你书写得怎么样了
Speaking of which, how's your writing going?
特别棒
Amazing.
确实舒服多了啊
Yeah, that does feel better.
等下 艾登不见了
Wait. We lost Aiden.
这不可能是真的
There is no way that's true.
好吧 我确实不是公园的官方迎宾师
Okay, you got me, I'm not the official parker greeter.
但是我想借这个机会跟你打声招呼
But I would like to take this opportunity to say hello
欢迎来到这个公园
and welcome to the park.
艾登
Aiden.
不好意思 宝贝
Ah, sorry, babe.
新规矩 你不能再随便跟女孩子说话
New rule -- you are not allowed to talk to any women
除非你先跟你孩子他妈谈一谈
until you talk to the one who is carrying your baby.
我下一站就是去她那
I'm going right from here to meet her.
那你打算怎么做
And what's your plan?
你打算怎么解决这件事
How are you gonna handle that?
我就深呼吸 然后问她
I'm gonna take a deep breath and say,
"我能为你做些什么"
"How can I help you through this?"
然后我就安静地听她说
And then I'm gonna do a whole lot of listening.
我能搞定的
I got this!
迟到的心意总比没有好
Better late than never.
这个作为我自传的标题挺好的
That would be an awesome title for my autobiography.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表