剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
He said all our problems are my fault
因为我没有为自己着想
because I don't stand up for myself.
我又没有让你那么做 你生我的气
Well, it is not fair for you to resent me for things
-一点都不公平 -我没有生你的气
- I didn't ask you to do. - I don't resent you!
我只是希望我不是唯一
I just wish that I wasn't the one
做出牺牲的那个人
making all the sacrifices.
我会做出牺牲的
I will make sacrifices.
但迈尔斯还得在试用期
But Miles is on probation.
我有好多备用钥匙啊
So many copies!
你为什么不♥穿♥裤子
Why are you not wearing pants?
因为我在自己家
Because I'm in my own home.
我们十分钟后得跟贷款负责人会面
Well, we got a meeting with the loan officer in 10 minutes.
你不需要我跟你一起 你自己能搞定
No, you don't need me. You got this.
我需要你 你认识这位银行经理
I do need you. You know this banker,
而且我演习时你都在我左边
and we practiced with you on my left side.
我需要我的左膀
I need my left-hand man.
求你了
Please?
-去吧 -好吧
- It's okay. - Okay.
-给我三分钟 -就给你两分钟
- Give me three minutes. - Two minutes!
我们要去闪瞎那个经理的眼
We've got a banker to dazzle.
你要去吃午餐吗
You want to grab lunch?
街对面有家德州餐馆
There's a TexMex place across the street.
好啊 我正想喝一杯烈性玛格丽塔
Perfect, 'cause I could use a stiff margarita.
我的女性朋友邀请我
My girlfriend's insisting that I come
去参加明天的订婚派对
to her engagement party tomorrow night.
-一定会很好玩的 -肯定很糟糕
- It's fun. - Nightmare.
我是唯一一个单身的
I'm the last of my single friends, so they gather
所以她们肯定会把我围起来 像围观独角兽
around me at these things like I'm a unicorn --
还是只伤心的 大龄单身的独角兽
sad, spinster unicorn.
那我跟你一起去吧
Well... what if I come with you?
我可不敢奢求
I would never ask you to do that.
为什么
Why not?
因为她们会问你很多尴尬的问题
Because the new boyfriend always gets grilled,
而且那个地方很远
and it's really far.
如果你想我去 开车去内布拉斯加都行
I'd drive to Nebraska if you ask me to.
我是认真的 不管是去派对还是对你
I'm serious about the offer and about you.
你对我来说最重要
You are my priority.
这对我来说意义重大
That means a lot.
你有个大家庭
You have a big family,
而我以前尝试过和有孩子的男人在一起
and I've been down that road before, so --
我的孩子们都长大了
Hey, my kids are grown.
我的全部精力都在你身上
You have my full attention.
我也一样
And you have mine.
-治疗怎么样 -感觉像被塞满东西的袜子
- How was therapy? - I feel like I got punched
狠狠地打到脸上
in the face with a stuffed sock.
我记得那种感受 好时光
I remember that feeling. Good times.
你和妈怎么样了
How are things going with Mom?
我在等她读完我的书
I'm waiting for her to finish reading my book,
但我没有多大期待
but I don't expect much.
你知道妈总是批判我做的一切
You know how Mom criticizes everything I do.
那不是真的
That is not true.
-是真的吗 -别逗我了
- Is that true? - Seriously?
伊丽莎白 你好
Hi, Lizzie! Hi.
我读完你的书了
I finished your book.
-然后呢 -我超喜欢
- And? - I loved it!
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you liked it.
你有任何"不会喵喵的猫"插画的灵感吗
So did you feel inspired to do any "kitty loses her meow" sketches?
-我给你看 -好的
- Let me show you. - Okay.
好了
Okay.
请看
Okay.
这是只猫吗
Is this a cat?
是颗菠萝
It's a pineapple.
菠萝可不是猫
A pineapple is not a cat.
不 亲爱的
No, honey.
是水果
It's a fruit.
但我写的书不是关于水果
But I didn't write a book about a fruit.
你写的太缺乏想象力了
The way you wrote it was so literal,
但如果这只猫不会叫
but if the cat couldn't meow
是因为它是颗菠萝 那多有趣
because it's a pineapple, that would be fun!
出版商认为它本来就很有趣
The publisher kinda thinks it's fun as it is.
如果那是他们想要的 我会记下来
Well, if that's what they want, I will take the note,
之后回家再给你看更多的画
and I will show you some more sketches at home later.
-棒极了 -好的 谢谢 妈妈
- Excellent! - Okay. Thanks, Mom.
-交给我 -好的
- Got it. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我们有三年租约
And we have a lease
期间我们可以分期偿还固定成本
that over three years will allow us to amortize...
减轻营运开支压力
fixed costs to offset operating expenses.
我知道你在想什么
Now, I know what you're thinking --
酒吧有风险 但数据很可靠
A bar is a risk, but the numbers are solid.
你觉得如何
So what do you say?
我超喜欢
I love it.
我喜欢在新点子上押宝
I like betting on new ideas.
-我们谈成了 -不
- So we're doing this? - No.
为什么不
Why not?
他没有工作经验
He's got no employment history,
戴着电子脚镣
he's wearing an ankle monitor --
是的 我看到了
yes, I saw it --
而且他的信用评分惨不忍♥睹
plus he's got the credit score of a potted plant.
拜托了 我为艾登做担♥保♥
Please, I'm vouching for Aiden.
他是个聪明人 很勤奋
He's a smart guy, he's very hard-working,
他愿意的时候可以很勤奋
or he can be when he wants to be.
艾登只是需要有人给他一个机会
Aiden just needs someone to take a chance on him.
我做不到
I just can't do it.
但如果是像你这样的人
Now, if it were someone like you,
韦斯 你没有太多的存款或抵押品
Wes, you don't have a ton of savings or collateral,
但你有金融背景和工作经验
but you've got a finance background and employment history.
那么我有好消息
Well, I have great news.
我们是合伙人
We're partners.
兄弟 你不该在那个银行经理面前
Hey, bro, it was not cool of you to reject me outright
直接拒绝我
in front of that banker.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我认为这对你来说是个好主意
I do feel like this is a great idea for you.
但是...
It's just...
这不适合我
it's not for me.
在我听来 你是想看看那个地方
So what I'm hearing you say is that you'd like to see the space,
我这就去租赁办公室拿钥匙
so I'm gonna grab the keys from the leasing office.
-艾登 -拜托了 韦斯
- Aiden. - Please, Wes.
我从未向你请求过任何事
I've never asked you for anything before.
你也没有其他成就了
That's literally all you've done.
十分钟后那边见
I'll see you there in 10!
艾登
Aiden?
抱歉灰尘很多
Sorry about the dust.
就是这地方了
So, this is the space.
半成品 但结构很好 是吧
It is rough, but it has got great bones, right?
是啊
Yeah, it does.
所以 我在想...
So, I'm thinking...
那边装个投影仪放老电影
a projector over there playing old movies,
这边放几个游戏桌
a couple of game tables here.
我能想象出来
Yeah, I can see that.
投影仪很好 但我会考虑把它放在这边
And the projector works, but I might put it over here
背景更加合适
for a cooler visual backdrop.
我喜欢
I like it.
斯黛拉
Hey, Stella!
怎么回事 这是埋伏吗
What's going on? Is this an ambush?
不是 我只是觉得在做重大投资前
No, I just thought you might want to talk to your wife
也许你想和你老婆谈谈
before you make some kind of big investment.
来看看 你觉得怎么样 小妹
Alright, check it out. Huh, what do you think, sis?
我觉得...
I think...
-这个布局太赞了 -太好了
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表