剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
可以了 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
哥们 不客气
Sure, man. No problem.
医药费一万一
That will be $11,000.
剪刀手指爱德华回来了
Hey, Edward Scissorfinger.
迪亚哥打电♥话♥说你摔了一跤
Diego called. H-He said that you fell.
是的 我...
Yeah, I did. I...
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
我跟艾登说了老爸的事
I told Aiden about my dad...
他抓狂了
and he freaked.
说到抓狂 你妈给伊丽莎白打了电♥话♥
Speaking of freaked, your mom called Lizzie,
她也知道你♥爸♥的事了
and now she knows about your dad, too.
真是太棒了
That's just great.
现在大家都开诚布公 却更互相讨厌了
So, there's no more secrets, but everyone hates each other.
危机时刻团结一心到此为止
So much for coming together during a crisis.
这个...
Yeah, well...
有时候人能承受的就那么多
sometimes there's only so much some people can take.
至少艾登要接受认罪协议了
Well, at least Aiden is taking the plea.
他可能会永远讨厌我
I mean, he might hate me forever,
可如果真♥相♥能让他免三年牢狱之灾
but if the truth saves him three years of his life,
就值得
it's worth it.
艾登在哪里
Where's Aiden?
你问这话是什么意思
What do you mean, "Where's Aiden?"
-他昨晚没住你们家吗 -没有啊
- Didn't he stay with you last night? - Uh, no.
我以为他去伊丽莎白家了
I thought he would end up at Lizzie's.
他回家收拾了一个包 说要去你家
He came home, packed a bag, and said he was going to your place.
不好
No.
他逃跑了
He ran.
直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voicemail.
我们得好好想想
Okay, we need to think.
你们最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time any of you saw him?
昨晚在酒吧...
At the bar last night...
我告诉了他是老爸给警♥察♥通风报信
when I told him that Dad tipped off the cops.
不敢相信你居然在他听证会前一晚告诉他
I can't believe you did that the night before his hearing.
别怪她
Don't blame her.
你应该当时就告诉他
You should've told him immediately.
妈 现在说这些也没用了
Mom, you're not helping.
好吧 但你不必...
That's fine, but you don't have...
我站在那里 只希望能回到
As I stood there, I wished we could go back
老爸的秘密还没暴露时的样子
to the way things were before Dad's secret came out,
那时我们假装开心 假装彼此守护
when we were fake-happy and fake-there-for-each-other,
就像我患癌症时一样
like when I had cancer.
行了 听着...
Okay, listen --
我有好消息
Hey, I got good news.
我能让听证会延后一小时
I can get the hearing pushed by an hour,
但如果到时艾登还不在 我们麻烦就大了
but if Aiden's not here by then, we're in real trouble.
我们必须找到他
We have to find him.
他既没钱又没车
He's got no money and no car.
不可能走得太远
He couldn't have gotten very far.
爸 妈 别担心
Mom, Dad, don't worry.
我们会找到他的
We're going to find him.
怎么 我不会放弃他的
What? Hey, I'm not giving up on him.
谢了 伊丽莎白
Thanks, Lizzie.
没什么 他也是我兄弟
Yeah, of course. He's my brother, too.
我不能让他因为害怕
I'm not going to let him flee the country
就逃到国外
just because he's scared.
等等 我好像知道他去哪了
Wait, I think I know where he is.
你害怕吗
You scared?
很好
Good.
如果你不害怕才是出了问题
There would be something wrong with you if you weren't.
明天要做第一轮化疗的不是我 但我都害怕
I'm scared, and it's not my first round of chemo tomorrow.
我不知道自己能不能做到 艾登
I don't know if I can do this, Aiden.
我们逃跑吧
Let's run away.
去哪里都行
We can go anywhere.
上海 博拉博拉岛
Shanghai? Bora-Bora?
最幽暗的秘鲁
Darkest Peru?
这里每天都有船只离港
The ships that leave from here every day --
我们可以登上任一艘 乘船驶入夕阳
we can get on any one of them and sail off into the sunset.
只需说出那句咒语
Just say the magic words.
听起来是个坏主意
That sounds like a bad idea.
就是这句
That's them.
我不会跟你粉饰太平
Now, I won't sugarcoat this for you.
我们要进入巨大的未知之中
We are going into the great unknown.
我们会成为偷渡者 和老鼠共住
We're going to be stowaways, living with rats.
什么都可能发生
Anything can happen out there.
你确定自己准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready for that?
我确定
I am.
好的
Okay.
你知道我突然想到什么吗
You know what just occurred to me?
如果你都能敢于逃跑面对未知 那么...
If you're brave enough to run away and face the unknown, then...
你也能敢于面对你想逃离的事物
you're brave enough to face whatever you're running away from.
你比自己知道的更坚强
You're stronger than you know.
他在那里
There he is.
你要去哪里
Where you headed?
博拉博拉岛 最幽暗的秘鲁吗
Bora Bora? Darkest Peru?
雪最多的阿♥拉♥斯加
Snowiest Alaska.
你去阿♥拉♥斯加要做什么
What are you going to do in Alaska?
不知道 做优步雪橇司机吧
I don't -- be an Uber sled driver.
阿♥拉♥斯加仍在美国境内 傻瓜
Alaska's still in America, dork.
警♥察♥仍然能逮捕你
They can still arrest you there.
结果表明
It turns out,
这里没有国际航线
there's no international ships that leave from here.
你还是在生我的气吗
You still mad at me?
是啊 但更生爸爸的气
Yes, but more so at Dad.
你应该生你自己的气
You should be mad at yourself.
是你犯的事 艾登
You did this, Aiden.
不能全怪他
This isn't all on him.
你当然可以这么说
Of course you would say that.
你可是完美的伊丽莎白
Yeah, perfect Lizzie --
做的每件事都能让爸爸高兴
everything you did made Dad happy.
你根本不知道那个男人的真面目
You've no idea what that man's really like.
你以为他对我不严厉吗
You don't think he was hard on me?
-不 -得了吧
- No. - Come on.
如果我拿了个B
If I got a B,
他也会狠狠教训我一顿
he'd come down on me like a ton of bricks.
如果你拿了个C 他会给你买♥♥个冰淇淋蛋糕
If you got a C, he'd buy you an ice-cream cake.
就发生过一次
That happened once.
好吧 爸爸确实对你比对我要严格
Okay, Dad was way tougher on me than he was on you.
他对我们都很严格
He was tough on all of us.
斯黛拉 你一直都是他的最爱好吗
Stella. You were always his favorite.
确实如此
I was.
你可能对你很严厉 伊丽莎白
He might have been tough on you, Lizzie,
但他对我就直接放弃了
but... he gave up on me.
不 爸爸才没放弃你
No, Dad doesn't give up.
我得了癌症 他就没放弃过
With my cancer, he never did.
他每一天都在为我奋斗
He fought for me every single day.
我知道 虽然看起来好像不是这样
And I know, as misguided as he seems...
但他其实有在为你奋斗
he's really fighting for you right now.
爸爸并不是完人 但他真的在努力
Dad's not perfect, but he was really trying.
你这小半辈子里他一直如此
I mean, he's been trying your whole life.
你自认能做到吗
Can you say the same thing?
真不想承认你们是对的
I hate it when you're right
因为我知道你们就喜欢这种感觉
'cause I know you love it so much.
我确实很喜欢
I do love it so much.
我好害怕
I'm really scared.
当然了 如果你不害怕才是出了问题
Well, yeah. There would be something wrong with you if you weren't.
但是一位智者曾经对我说过
But a wise man once told me
如果你有勇气逃跑
that if you're brave enough to run away,
你也能敢于面对
then you are brave enough to face whatever it is
你想逃离的事物
you're running away from.
我喜欢 谁说的
I like it. Who said that?
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表