剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
Look, if you ever want to talk about anything,
我很乐意
I would be happy to...
倾听
just listen.
只是倾听
Just listen.
不了 如果说癌症教会了我什么
No, if cancer taught me one thing...
那就是只要有人在背后支持你
it's that you can get through anything...
你就什么困难都能熬过去
as long as someone has your back.
还有 今天一个老头在那张床上过世了
Also, an old guy died in that bed today,
我想床还没收拾
and I don't think it's been cleaned.
就在我穿过大厅
As I walked down the hall,
希望自己还有一瓶酒时
wishing I had another bottle of wine,
我不禁在想
I couldn't help but wonder,
现在我病好了
now that I wasn't sick,
还有人支持我吗
did anyone have my back?
我就猜能在这儿找到你
Thought I might find you here.
你可能会想要这个
And that you might want this.
然后我意识到...他支持我
And then I realized... he did.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- Yeah, you like that? - I do.
但是我不喜欢你事后问我
I don't love the Q&A afterwards.
我不知道我们能在
I had no idea we could
这么短的时间里干这么多事情
get so much done in such a short window.
-太短了吗 -不
- It that too short? - No.
-不 很棒 -那就好
- No, it was hot. - Okay.
你真的知道该怎么做
You really know how to get 'er done.
这个嘛
Well...
听着
Listen...
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
抱歉 为什么
Sorry, what for?
没能了解真正的你
Not getting to know the real you.
但我确实想了解
But I do want to.
而且
And...
我想让你了解真正的我
...I want you to know the real me.
真正的我...
And the real me is...
非常害怕
terrified.
你在害怕什么
What are you terrified of?
未来
The future.
害怕我会...
That I'll...
搞砸或者是浪费了
screw it up or waste it.
我真正害怕的是
What I'm really scared of
你会受不了这些
is that you might not be okay with all this.
我们说的永远会比你预计的长得多
Our forever just got a whole lot longer than you were expecting.
斯黛拉
Stella...
我知道我向你保证过
I know I promised you...
会爱你一辈子
that I would love you for the rest of your life...
我也会用我的一辈子去爱你
I was always gonna love you for the rest of mine.
只是之前的你不会看到罢了
You just weren't gonna be around to see it.
如果你真的不想要小孩
If you really don't want kids--
我想要小孩
I do want kids.
我过去会幻想自己有一个女儿
I used to picture myself with a little girl.
我只是
I was just...
我很害怕去追求一些无法拥有的东西
I was scared to let myself want something that I couldn't have.
但是 宝贝 你现在可以拥有
But, baby, you can have that now.
如果她生病了呢
What if she gets sick?
宝贝 别 别
Oh, babe, no, no, no.
你不能那么想
You can't think like that.
你已经不是病人了
You're not sick anymore.
我向你保证
I promise you...
不管我们遇到什么
whatever comes our way,
不管明天会怎么样
whatever tomorrow holds...
我们会一起度过难关
we'll get through it together.
-真的吗 -永远
- Really? - Always.
我真的好爱你
And I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you.
这就是 我癌症电影的结局
So there it was -- the end of my cancer movie...
但却是我未完待续的人生开端
but the beginning of my life sentence --
充满了希望
which was full of promise.
你确定我们能负担得起我在家写作吗
You sure we can afford for me to stay at home and write?
-是的 -是吗
- Yes. - Yes?
你不写我们才负担不起 拜托
We can't afford for you not to. Come on.
-好了 -好了 孩子们
- Okay! - Okay, guys.
我要抓住这个 过来
I'm gonna get this one. Give me this one!
你去抓另一个
You take that one.
出♥售♥
好吧 没人知道接下来会发生什么
And, sure, none of us knew what would happen next.
我真的要搞清楚自己的未来了
I really gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with my life.
我也是
So do I.
玛琳怀孕了
Marlene's pregnant.
我只知道 从现在开始
One thing I did know was that from now on,
该由我来为大家准备家庭聚餐了
it would be up to me to host family dinners.
别误会 我爸喝大了并叫了我妈和波比
Don't get me wrong, one awkward evening where my dad got drunk
剪刀为一种女同的做♥爱♥体♥位♥
三次"剪刀姐妹花"的尴尬夜晚
and called my mom and Poppy scissor sisters three times
并不意味着一切都好
doesn't mean everything's okay.
大家现在就是这么称呼她俩 "剪刀姐妹花"
That's what they call 'em. Scissor sisters.
但这依然是自从我痊愈后第一次觉得
Still for the first time since I found out I wasn't dying...
活着真好
I was truly happy to be alive.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表