剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
一切都还好吗
How are you doing with everything?
很好
Good.
遇到你以后 我还没有单身过
You know, I haven't been on my own since before I met you,
这还挺好的
and it's kind of nice.
我在说谎
That's a lie.
很可怕
It's terrifying.
不过伊丽莎白和迪亚哥在帮我熬过去
But Lizzie and Diego are helping me through it,
这很好
which is good.
活在我们以前生活的阴影下一定很奇怪
Must be weird living in the shadow of our former life.
很糟糕
It's awful.
我花了很长时间观察诺顿家
I've spent so much time watching the Nortons,
我的手肘把窗台的漆都蹭掉了
my elbow wore the paint off that windowsill.
老兄 别这样
Buddy, don't do it.
我在提醒你
I'm warning you.
等着瞧
Wait for it. Wait for it.
我猜几年前我就该把它修好
I guess I should have fixed that years ago, huh?
不 这是乐趣之一
No. It's part of the charm.
你想念我们以前的房♥子了吗
You miss our old house?
我想念我们以前的生活
I miss our old life.
也许只是我记得的好的部分
Well, maybe just the good parts I remember.
我们还是一家人 彼得
We're still a family, Peter.
无论生活给我们什么难题
No matter what life throws at us,
但我希望它不要
although I wish it would stop
太阻挡我们前进的道路
throwing quite so much in our direction.
有一个律师会帮我们
A lawyer's going to help,
但请他要很多钱
but he is expensive.
所以我想和你商量
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我想用一部分卖♥♥♥房♥♥的钱
I'd like to use some of the money we made selling the house
来付他的定金
for his retainer,
但我想先跟你谈谈
but I wanted to run that by you first.
真是个愉快的惊喜
That is a pleasant surprise.
以前的彼得会直接把钱拿走
Old Peter would have just taken the money.
如果这钱能够让儿子免受牢狱之灾
And if this money helps keep him out of prison,
我同意你使用
you have my blessing to use every penny.
我今天应该上班的
I'm supposed to work today,
但排班表里没有我的名字
but I don't see my name on the schedule.
是的
Right.
那可能是因为你不在这工作了
That's probably because you don't work here anymore.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
斯黛拉 这很难说出口
Stella, there's no easy way to say this.
-你被炒了 -你很容易就说出口了
- You're fired. - That seemed pretty easy.
时间久了 我也没有这么讨厌你
Look, over time, I've come to not hate you so much,
但是你哥被捕后
but after your brother's arrest,
公♥司♥让我一定要解雇你
corporate said I had to let you go.
你♥爸♥就是咖啡店的老板
Your father owns this coffee shop.
总之
Anyway...
祝你好运
Best of luck.
斯黛拉 很抱歉让你丢了工作
I'm so sorry about your job, Stella.
我总觉得这是我的责任
I can't help but feel responsible.
有道理 因为这就是你的责任
That makes sense because you are responsible.
我会补偿你的
I'm going to make it up to you.
-我保证 -没事
- I promise. - It's okay.
我会把工作要回来的
I'm getting that job back.
你要怎么做
How are you going to do that?
现在还不知道 但我会想办法
Don't know yet, but I will figure something out.
大伙儿 我带来了好消息
Okay, folks. I come bearing good news.
地方检察官给了我们一个非常好的认罪协议
Now, the DA has made us a very generous plea deal.
如果你认罪 就不用坐三年牢
Instead of three years in prison, if you plead guilty,
只需在安全等级最低的监狱里待九个月
you'll receive nine months in a minimum-security facility,
如果你表现好的话 五个月就可以出来了
which means you'll be out in five with good behavior.
-好吧那就 -不 绝对不行
- Okay, then -- - No, absolutely not.
你说不是什么意思
What do you mean, no?
我的意思是我不会让儿子
I mean, I'm not letting my son
进监狱 哪怕只是五分钟
go to prison for five minutes.
爸 这认罪协议听上去不错
Dad, it sounds like a good deal,
因为我真的有罪
considering how guilty I am.
好了 你不要再提这茬了
Okay, you really need to stop saying that.
彼得 你真的认为我们该闹上法庭吗
Peter, do you really think that we should go to trial?
你看她在咨♥询♥他的意见
Notice how she asked him what he thought.
现在不是时候 知道了
Not our moment. Got it.
伯格先生 你能赢下这场官司吗
Mr. Berg, can you win this case?
这会很艰难
Well, it's going to be tough.
警♥察♥收到了匿名举报 然后就发起逮捕
The police received an anonymous tip and made an arrest.
很抱歉 但我们没有容易赢的辩论点
I'm sorry, but there's no easy defense here.
我没有问容不容易 伯格先生
I didn't ask if it would be easy, Mr. Berg.
我问你能不能胜诉
I asked if you could win.
当然 我可以赢
Well, of course, I... could win.
好的
Okay.
那就不要认罪协议
Then no deal.
如果艾登有机会不被定罪
If there's any chance Aiden can avoid a felony conviction,
我们就要抓住这个机会
we have to take it.
你听到他说的了
You heard the man.
不要认罪协议
No deal.
等一下
Wait a second.
如果我们败诉了 他一定会被判三年吗
If we lose, does he definitely get three years?
这不好说
There's no mandatory sentence here.
都由法官决定 但一切皆有可能
The judge determines, but you never know.
爸
Dad.
你确定要冒这个险吗
Are you sure you want to risk Aiden getting three years?
我知道光阴荏苒却无所建树的感受 我只是
I know about lost time, and I just --
我认为他应该考虑接受这个认罪协议
I think that he should consider taking the plea.
抱歉 但是我不能冒险让艾登成为重刑犯
Sorry, but I can't risk Aiden becoming a felon
只因为有人匿名举报
because someone called in a tip.
如果艾登变成了重刑犯
If Aiden becomes a felon,
那也是因为他确实犯了重罪
it's because he committed a felony.
我们能别说这个了吗
Can everyone please stop saying that?!
爸 怎么了
Dad, what's going on?
你为什么要怪匿名举报的人
Why are you blaming the person who called in a tip?
我没有
I'm not.
算了
Forget about it.
你有什么瞒着我的吗
What aren't you telling me?
没有
Nothing.
我的天
Oh my God.
是你
It was you.
是你害艾登被捕了
You got Aiden arrested?!
快告诉我不是你打的匿名电♥话♥
Please tell me that you did not have Aiden arrested.
我以为我们要失去他了
I thought we were losing him.
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
我不知道后果有这么严重
I didn't know how serious it would be.
你没想过要先查一下吗
You didn't think to check?
我以为他是初犯
I thought it was his first offense.
我以为这能给他敲个警钟
I thought he'd get a slap on the wrist.
你必须要告诉他
You have to tell him.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我能帮艾登挺过去 但是他得相信我
I can get Aiden through this, but he has to trust me
如果他知道真♥相♥就不会相信我了
and he won't if he knows the truth.
求你了 不要告诉别人
Please, I'm begging you, do not tell anyone.
爸
Dad.
这真是刷新了下限
That's a new low.
我依然认为告诉丈夫不算泄密
I maintain telling your husband doesn't count.
是的 即使对我的家人来说也是如此
Yes, it is, even for my family.
你可以告诉艾登
You could tell Aiden.
不行 那样会毁了他
No, that would destroy him.
但或许能让他接受那个认罪协议
But it might get him to take the plea.
但是我不确定他该不该这么做
But I don't even know if that's what he should do.
认罪比冒险上庭要更好吗
Is pleading guilty to a felony better than risking a trial?
苹果桔子半斤八两吧
It's apples and oranges.
说到这个 你想要苹果还是桔子
Speaking of which, do you want apples or oranges?
简直不敢相信艾登都要进监狱了
I can't believe that Aiden could go to prison
我们还在这儿买♥♥菜
and we are shopping for produce.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表