剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
所以我得让你
Which is why I'm gonna need you
把那个戒指给摘了
to take that ring off.
不戴的话感觉怪怪的
It feels too weird not to have it on.
这样如何
How about this?
万事开头难
It's a start.
也许我还没准备好去约会
Maybe I'm not ready to date.
谁说要去约会了
Whoa, who said anything about dating?
我们只是去约个炮
We're talking about casual sex
提升一下精气神而已
for morale purposes only.
老爸 今晚我是你把妹的后援
Dad, I'm gonna be your wingman tonight.
我会倾尽所能地教会你
I'm gonna teach you everything I know.
不是我吹牛
Not to brag,
我约妹子的成功率是百分之百
but I have an almost 100 percent success rate with women.
这不就是吹牛么
That is the exact definition of bragging.
你说得对 抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
今晚不是为我 而是为了你
Tonight isn't about me. It's all about you.
以防万一
Though if it helps,
必要时我会为你两肋插刀
I will jump on a grenade for you.
你不知道那是什么意思 回头我再演示给你
You don't know what means, but maybe I'll show you.
还是别了吧
Please don't show me.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你的独身寻欢之夜怎么样啦
How's your "Night out on the town without me" going?
目前为止还不错
It's good so far,
我正在等格兰特医生
just waiting for Dr. Grant to get here.
孩子们呢
How are the kids?
说实话 不大好
Actually, not great.
所以我才打电♥话♥的
That's why I'm calling.
菲欧娜感觉不舒服
Fiona isn't feeling very well
我不知道还能打给谁
and I didn't know who else to call.
-韦斯叔叔 -怎么了 甜心
- Uncle Wes? - Yes, sweetheart?
-我好像要吐了 -别 别
- I think I'm gonna throw up. - N-n-no, no.
甜心 听着 是这样的
Sweetheart, listen, um, here's the deal. Wait.
发生什么了
What's going on?
如果你吐了 我也会吐的 好吗
If you throw up, I throw up, okay?
韦斯叔叔还不想吐
Uncle Wes doesn't want to throw up,
所以请
so please...
我知道你该怎么办
I know exactly what you should do.
我带了两个温度计 小熊公仔 生姜
I brought two thermometers, tummy bear, ginger --
防止她再吐出来
just in case she pukes again.
弗兰克 去拿个桶
Frank, go get a bucket.
菲欧娜 亲爱的
Fiona, honey,
你把这瓶益生菌喝掉
I need you to take this probiotic.
很好喝的 要喝光哦
It's delish. Drink up.
别担心 韦斯 老妈在此
Don't worry, Wes. Mom's here.
一切尽在掌握
Everything's under control.
请来四杯威士忌加苏打
Four scotch and sodas, please.
现在是优♥惠♥时段 我们提前把喝的点好
It's happy hour so we buy all of our drinks now.
我知道这是常识
I feel like that's self-explanatory,
但是我不太确定你到底知道多少
but I'm not entirely sure what you do and do not know.
我知道我们不能点那些酒
Well, I know that we are not buying the drinks,
因为你用的是我的信♥用♥卡♥
because that was my credit card.
下一轮我请
I will get the next round.
四点钟方向有辣妹
Okay. Hot chick. Four o'clock.
那不是四点钟方向
That's not four o'clock.
你知道怎么用手表定位方向吗
Do you know how to tell time?
别磨蹭了 上吧 猛汉
Stop stalling. Go get her, tiger.
你真是我亲爹吗
I can't believe we're related.
瞧好了
Watch this.
抱歉 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
我不是有意要打扰你
I don't mean to embarrass you,
但你脸上有点东西
but you have something on your face.
什么
What?
美貌
Beauty.
这是我听过最俗的搭讪
That is the cheesiest thing I have ever heard.
绝对不可能奏效
That can't possibly work!
但它确实有效
Oh, it does.
她们笑一下笑 我笑一笑 这样就破冰了
They laugh, I laugh. It breaks the ice.
你再接着说些什么
And you follow up with something
展现真我的东西
that shows who you really are.
没人想听我的悲惨人生
No one wants to hear about my sad life.
现代女性想要一个
Modern women want a man
懂得沟通 略显脆弱的男人
who can communicate, be vulnerable.
现在我们只需要制定出
Now we just got to figure out
你的专属必胜套路
what the winning play for you is.
你知道我最近用的招数吗
You know what's been working for me lately?
我来自一个破碎的家庭
I'm from a broken home.
你也能用这招
That could work for you, too.
她们又不用知道
They don't need to know that
你是家庭破碎的元凶
you're the guy who broke it.
你好啊
Hey, there.
你让我想起了我父亲
You remind me of my father.
但是我真的很爱我父亲
But I really love my father.
斯黛拉 你好
Stella, hey. Hi.
你看起来真美
You look great.
-你也是 -谢谢
- So do you. - Thank you.
第一天穿这双鞋 是吧
First day on the new feet, huh?
是啊 我过去八年
Yeah, I haven't spent much time in heels
都没怎么穿高跟鞋了
in the last eight years, so...
我的天
Oh, my God.
-斯黛拉 -爸爸
- Stella? - Daddy?
走远点 女士
Hands off, lady.
他今晚是我的爸爸
He's my daddy tonight.
都是他的错
This is his fault.
这就是你所谓的父子时光
This was your father-son idea,
带着老爹出来泡妞
bringing Dad here to meet women?
少来了 你不也跟一个不是
Don't judge me when you're at a bar
你老公的男人呆在酒吧里吗
with some dude who isn't your husband.
不不 我们在一起工作
Oh, no, no. We just -- we work together.
是的 这位是威廉·格兰特医生
Yeah. Dr. William Grant.
-你好 -我的电♥话♥响了
- Hi. - And this is my phone.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好的 看起来我好像得走了
Okay, well. I appear to be going away.
我得去看着他俩
I should probably go monitor that situation.
白细胞数急剧下降
That's a drastic drop in the white-blood cell count.
给她上呼吸机
Go ahead and put her on oxygen.
现在这个阶段我们也没有其他办法
There's not much we can do for her at this point.
辛苦你了
Thank you.
怎么了 赛迪还好吗
What -- is Sadie okay?
-发生了什么 -不不 赛迪没事
- Wh-- what's happening? - Oh, no, no. Sadie's fine.
这是另一个病人
This is a totally different patient.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
不 我不是在谢老天
I -- I mean, no, not "Thank God"
让你的另一个病人病情恶化
that your other patient's getting worse.
我的意思是 谢天谢地赛迪没事
I just mean, "Thank God Sadie's okay" --
至少现在没事
well, at least for now,
希望她很长一段时间都不会有事
and, hopefully, for a really long time
只要我们完成了我们的任务
once we nail down our mission.
你很能说啊
You talk a lot.
我知道 但是不用担心
I know, but don't worry
因为我健谈的性格
because my ability to talk will be a great asset
是我们说服罗杰·肖的制胜法宝
when we casually run into Roger Shaw
我们偶然遇到他 我随口提起他的临床试验
and I casually mention that his clinical trial saved my life
救了我的命 他就会恢复这项试验
and he reinstates the trial.
我可以喝点酒壮壮胆
I could use some liquid courage, though.
请给我来两杯哈瓦那人马提尼
Two habanero martinis, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么知道我喜欢喝什么
How do you have any idea what I like?
我猜的
It's just a guess.
谢谢
Thank you.
真好喝
Oh, God.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表