剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
Coming out of nowhere? This is happening right now!
当我看着我父母的婚姻支离破碎
As I watched my parents' marriage fall apart,
我能想到的是
all I could think was...
爸妈 今晚的派对怎么办
Guys, what about the party tonight?
-我会去的 -我也是 我们还是一家人
- I'll be there. - Me, too, sweetie. We're still a family.
当然了 你觉得是一家人就是一家人
Sure, we're a family when it suits you...
我知道这有点自私
I know that seems selfish,
但我不想让张医生失望
but I didn't want to let down Dr. Chang.
今晚应该会很开心
Tonight should be fun.
简直不敢相信有这么多破事还要举办派对
I cannot believe we're going through this with party.
简直不敢相信妈是双性恋
I cannot believe mom is a bi.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
你是问我还是问你自己
Are you asking me or yourself?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
我以前知道该怎么办 但现在不知道了
I used to have all the answers, but now I don't.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything at all.
这就叫做成长 孩子
That's called growing up, kid.
关于成长你又知道些什么
What do you know about growing up?
你还在自己嘴里把巧克力和牛奶混合成巧克力牛奶
You still mix chocolate milk in your mouth.
因为那是正确的方法
Because that's the right way to do it.
听着 我对成长的认识就是
Look, I know enough about growing up to know...
它不适合我
it's not for me.
我也知道人不是一夜之间就能成长
I also know that it doesn't happen overnight.
要花几十年 所以
It takes decades. So...
你不能放弃
you can't give up.
你打败了命中注定的死亡
You beat certain death.
我觉得你可以搞定不确定的未来
I think you can figure out how to handle uncertain life.
你说得对
You're right.
我能把这句话用到今晚的致辞里面吗
Hey, can I use that line for my speech tonight?
我说什么了
What did I just say?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你才说的
You just said it.
我们刚才谈了不少
Like, we just had an entire conversation.
-是吗 -对
- We did? - Yeah.
你给我提了很好的建议
You give me really good advice.
作为感谢 我说
And as a thank you, I said that I was...
我要在今晚的派对上要撮合你和张医生
gonna hook you up with Dr. Chang tonight at her party.
-不错 -你说你要系领带
- Cool! - You said you'd wear a tie.
你还说要装饰后院
You said you'd even decorate the bark yard
我就能去打扮打扮 写写致辞稿
so I could go change and write my speech.
真的吗
Really?
我觉得我不是那种会装饰的人
I don't think I'm the sort of guy who decorates and...
我很确定我没有领带
I'm pretty sure I don't own a tie.
不 你能行的
No, you got this.
这是个吊灯吗
This a chandelier?
你干什么呢
Hey. What are you up to?
我刚刚写完献给张医生的致辞稿
I just finished writing my speech for Dr. Chang.
我觉得超级棒
I think it's really bad-ass,
我写在了酒巾上
and I wrote it on cocktail napkins,
这很不错 因为我们可以
which is great because then we can just
在鸡尾酒上二次利用
repurpose them for cocktails.
他们其实是用竹子做的
They're actually made from bamboo,
我以为竹子只是熊猫的食物
which I thought it was just used for panda food,
后来发现很多可重复使用的东西都是用竹子做的
but it turns out you can use it for a lot of reusable stuff,
盘子 酒巾 甚至是纸尿裤
like plates and napkins and even diapers.
你又来了 不停地说某事
Are you doing that thing where you...
以避免谈论重要的事情
over-talk to avoid having a real conversation?
我觉得是
I think so.
-只是 -对不起
- It's just that I-- - Look, I'm sorry.
抱歉 你说吧
Sorry. You go.
斯黛拉 对不起 我没告诉你我想要孩子
Stella, I'm sorry I didn't tell you I wanted to have kids.
真的 只是在那个时候
I really am. It's just at the time...
我们没有未来
we didn't have a... a future.
但是现在我们有了 我真的很开心
But now we do, and I'm so happy about that.
我希望我们能彼此坦诚
I want to be honest about who we are.
-你先说 -为什么我先说
- You go first. - Why do I have to go first?
-因为掷硬币我赢了 -什么时候掷硬币了
- Because I won the coin toss. - When was there a coin toss?
早些时候 很不幸 你错过了
It happened earlier. You missed it, unfortunately.
好吧 好吧 我先
Okay. Okay, I'll go first.
《真爱至上》是我最喜欢的电影
"Love Actually" isn't my favorite movie.
好吧 继续
Okay, go on.
我不喜欢全熟的鸡蛋
I don't love hard-boiled eggs.
那是你的最爱 但我不喜欢
I mean, they're your favorite, but they're not mine.
我也不喜欢莎拉·芭瑞黎丝的歌♥
I don't love the music of Sara Bareilles, either.
我是英国人 不能允许自己太嗨
I mean, I'm British. I can't allow myself to be that happy.
我也喜欢你打我屁♥股♥ 也许
Also, I'd like you to spank me, maybe --
不用一直这样 只在滚床单的时候
not all the time, just maybe during sex --
或者我们合作时我表现得特别出色
or if we're playing a team sport and I do a really good job.
我不喜欢 我不喜欢那个
I don't love the -- I don't love the way that, um...
我不能每次一想放屁就去外面
I can't keep going outside every time I have to fart.
冬天就要到了
I mean, winter's coming,
我在外面待不了那么久
I'm not gonna be able to spend that kind of time outdoors.
我也
Also...
我也不喜欢当你的枕头
I don't love being your pillow.
一小会儿还不错
It is nice for a minute,
但是久了我胳膊就麻了 真的很有可能
but then my arm falls asleep and there's a real chance
会造成永久性的神经损伤
I'm developing permanent nerve damage.
我的手要是不能举过头顶
If I can't lift my hands above my head,
我该怎么洗头
how am I ever gonna wash my hair?
这不重要
Well, you know what, it's not important.
重要的是
What is important is...
我爱你
...I love you.
对不起之前对你说谎
And I'm so sorry that I have lied to you.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
我不能回答 因为我不知道
I couldn't answer because I didn't know.
-斯黛拉 -我不了解他
- Stella? - I didn't know him.
小妹 后院都弄好了
Hey, little sis, back yard is all done.
很显然 我也能装饰
Apparently, I do decorate.
马琳正在摆弄最后一些中♥央♥装饰
Marlene is finishing up some fabulous little centerpiece.
-马琳为什么在这 -你在葬礼上邀请的她
- Why is Marlene here? - You invited her at your funeral.
我跟你说了今晚要撮合你和张医生
I told you I was setting you up with Dr. Chang tonight.
张医生知道吗
Does Dr. Chang know that?
-知道 -天哪
- Yes. - Yikes!
太尴尬了
Well, this is awkward.
晚上好 派对小小鸟
Good evening, party people.
这是一袋屎
Oh! This is a bag of poop!
-对 -我尽力阻止她了
- Yep. - I tried to stop her.
谢谢你的出色工作 小保姆
It's a little thank you for your wonderful work babysitting.
中途离开晚餐害我丢了客户
Leaving that dinner cost my firm the client,
祝你找戒指找得开心
so happy ring hunting.
今晚还能更糟吗
Could tonight get any worse?
-家人们 你们好 -搞什么
- Hello, family. - Really?
波比 你来这干什么
Poppy, what are you doing here?
你在葬礼上邀请了我
You invited me at your funeral.
你邀请了所有人
You invited everyone.
她是我的女伴
And she's my date.
你的女伴 我错过了什么吗
Your date? Did I miss something?
我绝对错过了
I -- I definitely did.
妈决定成为双性恋 和波比在一起
Oh, Mom has decided to be a bi with Poppy.
我们不需要贴标签 但是
We don't have to put labels on it, but...
我们最近升级到了肢体级别的亲密程度
we recently upped the level of physical intimacy.
分享得太过了
That was an over-share.
不 请用你传奇的女同故事
No, please, regale us all with tales
来款待我们吧
of your progressive lesbianism.
好了 爸来了
Oh, good. Dad's here.
彼得 你浑身酒味
Peter, you smell like a bar.
那就说得通了
That makes sense.
我们得把房♥子卖♥♥了 然后工作到80岁
We have to sell the house and work until we're 80.
等等 要是我们把房♥子卖♥♥了
Wait, if we sell the house,
我们的家庭聚会要在哪里办
where are we going to have family dinners?
你就担心这件事吗
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表