剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
也绝对不是现在
this is definitely not it.
好吧
Okay.
但是我也真的很兴奋
But I'm also really excited.
伊丽莎白 我真的很想成为一个妈妈
Lizzie, I really want to be a mom,
我还以为我没有机会了
and I never thought that I'd get the chance to.
韦斯想要小孩 而我们结婚了
And Wes wants kids, and we're married,
也许这就是天意呢
so that might be fate, you know?
但话又说回来 我连仙人掌都养不活
Then again, I can't even take care of a cactus,
仙人掌那么好养的东西
and that requires zero effort,
所以我肯定照顾不好小宝宝的
so I am definitely gonna forget to water the baby.
斯黛拉
Stella.
深呼吸
Breathe.
过来
Come here.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你肯定会是一个很酷的妈妈
You're gonna be a rock-star mom.
我照顾你家孩子的时候搞砸了很多次
I have repeatedly screwed up taking care of your children.
他们活下来了 而且他们都很喜欢你
They survived, and they adore you.
你肯定能做好的
You're gonna be amazing at this.
你真的这么认为吗
You really think so?
真的
I really do.
好吧 好的
Okay. Okay.
我决定相信你
Well, I am choosing to believe you
因为 在我认识的所有人里面
because, out of everyone I know,
你永远都对我坦诚
you are the one person who is always 100% straight with me.
你能别告诉别人吗
Mm. Oh, but can you not tell anyone?
我还在想怎么告诉韦斯
I'm still figuring out how to tell Wes,
我很紧张
and I-I'm so nervous.
他肯定会很激动的
He's gonna be thrilled.
你能行的 小妹
Hey, you got this, sis.
在我走之前
Oh, and before I go,
艾登让我帮他带两杯他最爱的咖啡
Aiden wanted me to get two of his favorite coffees.
我猜 他的最爱就是免费的咖啡
I assume, by "Favorite," you mean "Free."
完全正确
Totally.
狗狗公园里到处都是想找一♥夜♥情♥的人
The dog park is full of people looking to get laid.
基本上 去狗狗公园就像是在白天去一个酒吧
Basically, it's like going to a bar during the daytime
但没有酒精 带去的助攻会在你脚上撒尿
with no alcohol and a wingman who pees on your foot.
我当过那种助攻
I've been that wingman.
谢谢你帮我带咖啡
Hey, um, thanks again for the coffee.
多少钱
What do I owe you?
没事的 不用钱
Nah, it's cool.
我很乐意给我的大老板花钱
I don't mind throwing money around for the big boss.
你要是不说那个大字就更好了
Aw, you were doing so well before you said the word "Big."
但大是件好事啊
But big is a good thing.
见好就收吧
Just quit while you're ahead.
我现在是属于好吗
Am I ahead?
也许吧
It's unclear.
该工作了
Anyway...time to work.
你什么意思 我提前了一小时到这
What do you mean? I got here like an hour early.
我们已经聊了一个小时了
That's how long we've been talking.
已经聊了一个小时了
We've been talking for an hour?
我还从来没跟小妞聊过这么久的天
Whoa, I've never talked to a chick for an hour before.
我是说女孩
I mean a girl.
女士
Lady?
-我更喜欢女汉子 -真的
- I prefer "Broad." - Really?
当然不是了
Absolutely not.
你介意我把地板清洁剂放在高的架子上吗
Hey, do you mind if I put the floor cleaner on a high shelf?
不能把有毒的化学物品放在孩子们能接触到的地方
We don't want toxic chemicals at the kids' snacking height.
我真的一点都不关心你把什么东西放在哪里
I truly do not care where you put anything.
迪亚哥 你知道菲欧娜的粉色大象在哪里吗
Diego, do you know where Fiona's pink elephant is?
她想把它带到学校去 我找不到
She wants to take it to school, and I can't seem to--
你们都没注意到我在工作吗
Does no one see that I'm trying to work here?
真不好意思
Oh, excuse us.
我们只是在照顾你的孩子而已
We were just trying to take care of your children.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很感谢你们 但我真的得专心工作
Look, I do appreciate that. I'm just trying to focus.
现在有机会能升职
There's this new territory up for grabs at work,
我很想争取到这个机会
and I really want it.
我以为你跟你老板的关系很好
I thought you were close with your boss.
是的 他被调走了 我跟新老板不熟
Yeah, he transferred, and my new boss is not yet a fan.
所以我还得努力争取给她留下好印象
So I still got to win her over.
你应该让艾达帮她做早午餐
You should have Ida make her brunch.
好主意
That is a great idea.
我们用热情和食物感化她
We can kill her with kindness and carbs.
你觉得那样会有用
You think that'll work?
不然你以为我的终身职位怎么来的
How do you think I got tenure?
惊讶吧
Boom!
拜托别再做那个动作了
Please don't ever do that again.
我在等待一个绝佳的机会
I was waiting for the perfect moment
让我可以告诉韦斯孩子的事
to tell Wes about the baby.
但现在绝对不是个好时候
But this wasn't it.
为什么我们要从公墓里经过
Why are we driving through a cemetery?
因为从这边走可以不走市场街
Because, this way, we avoid Market Street,
就可以避免一个交通信♥号♥♥灯了
which cuts off two blocks and a traffic light.
明白
Got it.
所以
So...
你接受那个工作了吗
...have you said yes to the job yet?
-他们高兴吗 -当然 我都迫不及待了
- Are they excited? - Yeah, I can't wait to start.
就像是开始一段全新的冒险
It's like a whole new adventure.
-我怀孕了 -什么
- I'm pregnant. - What?!
-你真的没事吧 -嗯 我没事
- Are you sure you're okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
就是
I just...
觉得对不起克拉普霍兹先生
feel bad for Mr. Klapholz.
欧文·克拉普霍兹
-怎么会这样 -墓碑上没写
- How did this happen? - It doesn't say.
上面就说他是别人的丈夫 父亲和祖父
It just says he was a husband, father, and grandfather.
我是说我们的事
No, I mean us.
我们一直有避孕啊
We've been careful.
是啊 有的
Yeah, we have.
但不是一直
But...not always.
很显然避孕措施也还不够
And apparently not enough.
你是怎么想的
How do you feel about all this?
实际上 我很开心
I'm overjoyed, actually.
是吗
You are?
对
Yeah.
这就是我们想要的啊 对吧
I mean, this is what we've wanted, right?
我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a dad.
我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a dad!
听到了吗 克拉普霍兹先生
You hear that, Mr. Klapholz?!
我要当爸爸啦
I'm gonna be a dad!
而你要当妈妈了
And you're gonna be a mom.
我真高兴你已经做好当父母的准备了
I'm so glad you understand how parenthood works.
我们要做父母了
We're gonna be parents!
我们太高兴了
We were so happy we were literally dancing
真的在别人坟头跳起舞来
on someone's grave.
我的祖父是个很糟糕的人
My grandfather was a terrible person.
-很遗憾你们失去了亲人 -抱歉
- Sorry for your loss. - Sorry.
就那样 格兰特医生和皮帕的那些破事
Just like that, all the crap with Dr. Grant and Pippa
再也无所谓了
didn't matter anymore.
现在是只属于我们的时刻
It was just us now.
我们两个和宝宝
Well, us and a baby.
什么事
Yes?
问个问题
Question --
你知道我曾经跟多少个女人睡过吗
Do you know how many women I've slept with?
我也不知道
Me neither.
但是我还记得
But every single one of them,
她们每一个裸体的样子
I could tell you exactly what they look like naked.
所有的细节都记得
Every detail.
给我一张纸和二号♥铅笔
Grab me a piece of paper and a number 2 pencil,
我就能完全画下来
and I can accurately sketch them nude from memory.
我们每个人都有某方面的天赋
We all have gifts.
但是我说不出来
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表