剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
Yeah. Now you're getting it.
你们好吗
Hey, guys. What's up?
我只是想来说声恭喜
I just wanted to, uh, offer my, uh, congratulations.
我不知道你们要开酒吧了
I had no idea that you were doing this.
等等 真的吗 没有人告诉你吗
Wait. Really? No one told you?
一个都没有
Not a soul.
我是从伊丽莎白那里知道的
I actually found out from Lizzie
在她离开去见出版商之前
before she left town to meet with her publisher.
无论如何 她让我把这个拿来
Anyways, uh, she wanted me to drop this off.
是一张这里以前的旧相片
It's, uh, an old framed photo of this place.
她觉得你们把旧招牌拆下来后
She figured that it'd be nice to have
留着一张照片挺好的
once you guys take down the old sign.
我们不准备拆招牌
We're not taking the sign down.
那人们怎么才知道这是个酒吧
So, how are people supposed to know that this is a bar?
我正是这个意思
Oh! I rest my case.
他们本来就不该知道
They're not supposed to know,
但他们进来就会发现这是个酒吧
but then they come in and it is one.
这很酷 很好
That is cool! Okay. Okay.
我正是这个意思
And I rest my case.
牛排小姐
我要把它修好
I'm gonna get that fixed.
不行
No, you're not!
拜托韦斯 我了解酒吧
Come on, Wes. I know bars.
我知道怎么让酒吧变酷 因为我就很酷
I know what makes bars cool because I am the cool one.
我觉得我们一样酷
I think we're equally cool.
真的吗 你把法兰绒衬衫塞进裤子里了
Really? I think your flannel shirt is tucked in.
重点是 我们的钱快花完了
Look, the point is, we are gonna run out of money
如果我们继续把钱花在没有用的招牌上
if we keep wasting it on signs that don't work
和你要展示给我的其他东西
and whatever it is you're about to show me.
刻上我设计的图像的玻璃杯
Custom-etched glasses with a graphic of my design.
伴随着"五十年代的人们
Goes with the whole "What people in the '50s
觉得未来是什么样子"的氛围
thought the future would look like" Vibe.
你是指花了很多钱的
You mean the "Mid-century modern" furniture
中世纪摩登风格的家具
that you spent too much on?
这真是太舒服了
It's super comfy.
韦斯 大部分酒吧在最初三个月内就倒闭了
Wes, most bars close within the first three months
因为人们只来一次就不会再来
'cause people come once and they don't come back.
我在试着营造一种兴奋的氛围
I am trying to create a vibe that creates a buzz
阻止这样的事情发生
that prevents that from happening.
而我在试着确保我们不会在开业前倒闭
And I am trying to make sure that we don't close before we even open.
你已经花完了我们四周的开业基金
You have already blown through our four-week start-up fund.
那我们就提早开业 星期五怎么样
Then we'll open early. How about Friday?
迪亚哥 你星期五有空吗
Diego, are you free Friday?
当然 我没什么事做
Sure, I've got nothing going on.
因为没有人叫我参与任何事情
Because nobody asked me to be a part of anything.
我们要怎么提早开业
How are we gonna open early
我们甚至没有打广♥告♥的钱
when we don't even have money for advertising?
你不能划一些资金吗
Can't you move some numbers around?
已经没有资金了
There are no numbers to move.
那我们就发挥创造力
Then we'll get creative.
好了 你开动脑筋思考
All right, you, you put your thinking cap on,
我要...
and I...
启动刨冰机
will fire up the snow cone machine.
顺便告诉你 我买♥♥了一台刨冰机
By the way, I-I bought a snow cone machine.
你好 格兰特医生
Dr. Grant, hello.
星期五我有个骨髓捐赠活动
So, I am hosting this bone marrow drive on Friday,
-我想知道你能否 -不行
- and I was wondering if -- - No.
你都没有听完我要什么
Well, you didn't hear what I needed.
你说是在星期五
Well, you said it was on Friday,
我星期五没有时间
and I'm not available on Friday.
好吧 那你觉得我能不能拿到
Okay. Well, do you think that I could have access
你病人的病历
to your patient profiles
来看看是否有潜在的匹配可能
to see if there's a potential match?
当然 晚点我会放在这里
Sure. I will, uh, leave them here for later.
你还好吗
Hey? Are you okay?
很好 为什么我会不好
Yeah. Why wouldn't I be okay?
我不知道 所以我才这么问
I don't know. That's why I was asking.
别担心 斯黛拉
Don't worry about me, Stella.
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
今天真的很奇怪 你做的烤奶酪带给我安慰
It's been a weird day, and your grilled cheese comforts me.
我的秘诀是第戎市芥末 很配切达干酪
My trick is the Dijon mustard. It really pops the cheddar.
我为彼得感到开心
I mean, I'm happy for Peter,
但是为什么我很害怕签那些文件
so why am I freaking out about signing some papers?
因为离婚看起来像是结束
Well, because divorce just seems final, you know.
有一天你是某事的一部分
One day you're part of something,
另一天你的小舅子开了个酒吧
and the next day your brother-in-laws
你却什么也不知道
are opening up a bar without you.
彼得真的会娶那个女人吗
Does Peter think he's gonna marry this woman?
韦斯和艾登会嫌弃我不够酷参与吗
Do Wes and Aiden think I'm not cool enough to be part of it?
我应该冒险尝试并且继续前进 是吗
I should just take the plunge and keep moving forward, right?
我应该跟他们说 直接问他们
I should just talk to them. Just ask them straight up.
你知道我喜欢什么吗
You know what I like?
我喜欢我们互相倾听的方式
I like that we really listen to each other.
-宝贝 -你来了
- Hey, babe. - Hi.
-准备好出发了吗 -准备好了
- Ready to go? - Yep.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
你哥哥花光所有的钱了
Well, your brother spent all of our money
而且他想让我们的酒吧成为一个秘密
and wants the bar to be a secret.
听起来不太妙
That does not sound good.
的确 你今天过得怎么样
Nope. How was your day?
好坏参半
It was partly amazing.
我要负责医院的一个骨髓捐献活动
I get to run a bone marrow drive for the hospital.
-亲爱的 那太棒了 -我知道
- Babe, that's great! - I know.
我可能会直接拯救别人的生命
I might directly save a life.
等等 为什么好坏参半
Wait. Why is it only partly amazing?
我必须要找几百个二十来岁的人
Well, I have to get a couple hundred 20-somethings
去活动中心参加活动
to show up at the rec center,
虽然我有一笔不小的广♥告♥预算
and while I have a decent advertising budget,
但我不知道要怎么让那么多人参加活动
I just don't know how I'm going to get them there.
我可以提供一台很昂贵的刨冰机
I can offer you a very expensive snow cone machine.
艾登买♥♥了一台刨冰机
Aiden bought a snow cone machine.
那不奇怪
That makes sense.
他最喜欢吃冰之类的食物
Snow was always his favorite food group.
这个主意不错
That's not a bad idea, actually.
-什么 -用有趣的东西吸引他们来
- What? - Luring them in with something fun.
酒吧开幕式怎么样
How about... a bar opening?
太完美了
That's kind of perfect.
看看我们
Look at us.
-是啊 -我们这么棒
- Yeah. - We're doing so well.
我们完全不需要婚姻咨♥询♥
We definitely do not need therapy.
不好意思 你说什么
Sorry. What'd you say?
艾达
Ida!
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我只是来跟你说一声
Oh, I just dropped by to say...
您的服务已完成
you've been served.
签名 印♥章♥ 邮寄 全部搞定了
Signed, sealed, delivered.
我已经不是你的妻子了
I'm...not yours anymore.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
感谢你30年来的陪伴 和三个美丽的孩子
For 30 years... and three beautiful children.
再见 艾伯特先生
See you around, Mr. Abbott.
再见 艾达女士
See you around, Mrs...Ida.
你知道我是想帮你的 妹妹
You know I want to help you, sis,
但我必须得说 在酒吧开幕式
but I got to say, a bone marrow drive --
办骨髓捐献活动 听起来可不太性感
not exactly a sexy way to open a place.
但如果想在很短的时间内让很多人来参加活动
But it is a great way to get a crowd together last-minute
还不用花钱 这确实是个好方法
without spending money that we don't have.
而且 艾登 你能让任何事情变得性感起来
Plus, Aiden, you can make anything sexy.
你说得对 我能使运动短裤变得性感
You're right. I can even pull off jorts.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表