剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
It's fantastic.
谢谢你 伊丽莎白
Thank you, Lizzie.
我真的很需要这些
I really needed this.
你不必谢我
Hey, don't thank me.
是你太有才华了
You're really talented.
我不是说工作
I don't mean about work.
我说的是 这些
I mean...this.
你还记不记得你12岁的时候
Hey, do you remember when you were 12
如果还和我在床上窝在一起的话
and you were just a little bit too old
会显得稍稍有点不合适
to snuggle up with me in bed?
所以你总是带着一本书钻进来
So you started bringing a book, and you'd climb in
我们还把这个美其名曰"读书俱乐部"
and we called it "Reading Club".
没错 我当然记得
Yeah, of course I remember.
然后你靠着我的肩膀 读书给自己听
And you'd lie on my shoulder, reading to yourself.
我也拿着本书
I had a book, too,
但我一个字都没看进去
but I didn't read a word.
我只是坐在那里
I just sat there
沉浸于你童年的最后时光
soaking in the last moments of your childhood.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我怀念我们之间的这种关系
I miss that connection.
我也是 妈妈 我也是
Me, too, Mom. Me, too.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
哥们儿
Hey, man.
抱歉来打扰你
Sorry to bother you.
没事 你决定好了吗
No bother. So, make a decision yet?
斯黛拉和我结婚时
You know, when Stella and I got married,
我继续租着伦敦的房♥子
I kept my lease in London.
我很想回到我过去的生活中
I had every intention of going back to my old life.
因为当斯黛拉去世后我觉得这里不值得留恋
Just didn't think there'd be anything here for me after Stella.
没事的
It's okay.
没人觉得她会挺过来
None of us thought that she'd make it.
但她痊愈了
But then she got her cure,
于是我的整个未来因此而不同
and my whole future was different.
我在这里
I was here...
和斯黛拉在阿什维尔
with Stella in Asheville,
我还跟你们这帮疯子待在一起
with all of you insane people.
是吧
Right?
我们开酒吧吧
So let's do this.
抱歉 艾登
I'm sorry, Aiden.
我很希望我能 但是
I really wish I could, but...
我只是不知道我的婚姻能否长久
...I just don't know if my marriage is gonna last.
听着 不管你和斯黛拉之间发生什么
Look, whatever happens between you and Stella,
我们都是兄弟
we're brothers.
我还是想和你一起开这间酒吧 哥们儿
I still want to do this bar with you, man.
-真的吗 -当然是真的
- Really? - Yeah!
但无论如何
But for what it's worth,
我觉得你们能挺过这一关
I think you guys are gonna make it.
我多希望自己也能这么想
Wish I felt the same way.
抱歉 兄弟 我只是
I'm sorry, man. I just...
我做不到
I can't do this.
斯黛拉小可爱
Hi, Stell-Belle.
我想我以后应该不会再跑步了
I don't think I'm gonna be running anymore,
除非有人在追我 所以
unless someone's chasing me, so...
我猜到了
I figured.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸 关于吉娜的事我很抱歉
Dad, I'm so sorry about Gina.
这不怪你 怪我
It's not your fault. It's mine.
我还是把你当成
I still treat you
全世界最重要的东西来对待
like you're the most important thing in the world.
这无关你生病与否
It's not because you're sick.
这是因为
It's because...
这就是事实
it's true.
你和韦斯之间怎么样了
How'd things turn out with you and Wes?
不 我们不谈我的感情状况
No. We are not talking about me.
我过来是看看你怎么样的
I came here to check on you.
我很好
I'm fine.
我发誓
I promise.
反正吉娜也许不是那个对的人
Gina's probably not right for me anyway.
她自己没有孩子
She doesn't have kids,
所以她理解不了这份亲子感情
she'll never understand that part of me,
并且她居然还用短♥信♥分手
and anyone who breaks up over text --
爸爸 我知道你真的喜欢她
Dad, I know you really liked her.
我知道 我喜欢过
I know. I did.
我现在还喜欢她
I do.
那你就必须让她知道你的感觉
Then you have to let her know that you're in this with her.
你不能就这么放弃了
You can't just give up.
你也不能
Neither can you.
我爸说得没错
My dad was right.
问题是
The problem was...
我一直不清楚自己真正想要什么
I wasn't sure what I really wanted...
直到我明白了
...until I was.
艾登
Aiden?
我已经跟你说了我不会入伙的
I already told you I can't do --
你好啊 查尔斯先生
Hello, Mr. Charles.
非常感谢你能前来 请坐
Thank you for meeting me. Please take a seat.
现在是什么情况
What's going on?
这是一场展示
This is a presentation.
所以 纵轴表示的是我对你的爱
So, what this column shows is how much love I have for you,
数据显示很高
which is very high.
现在 把它与横轴的我的投入程度作比较
Now, compare that with how much work I am willing to put in,
我相信你能看见在未来的五年里
and I think you can see how much our relationship
我们的婚姻将会如何摊销
will amortize over five years,
并且我认为你会同意
and I think you'll agree that our marriage
是一笔很棒的投资
is a pretty solid investment.
分期偿还不是这样的
That's not how amortizing works.
这张表上就是这样的 看到没 这里
On this chart it is. See, right here.
但是 我们直接来看细节
But let's get down to the specifics.
这是一个绝佳的商业投资机会
I see a fantastic business opportunity for you here.
你的创造力 幸福指数
A place where your creativity, your happiness,
以及领导能力 都会显著增长
and your own-boss-ness shows potential for tremendous growth.
我很感兴趣
I'm intrigued.
还有...
And...
这张表上你可以看到
on this chart you can see just a small portion
为了促进增长 我愿意做出的牺牲
of the proposed sacrifices
这还只是一小部分
I'm willing to make to enhance that growth,
包括找一份工资更高的工作
including getting a better-paying job
万一酒吧经营失败了
so that I can support the both of us
我可以负担我们两个人的生活
in case things go south with this place.
以及卖♥♥掉我的个人资产
And selling personal possessions
让你投资你感兴趣的东西
to invest in what you want.
比如说
Like...
斯黛拉 不会吧
Stella, you did not!
你没看错
I did.
我给你买♥♥了一个电♥话♥亭
I bought you a phone booth.
你哪来的钱
How did you pay for this?
你卖♥♥了你的结婚戒指 斯黛拉
You sold your ring?! Stella...
那是我以前的结婚戒指
That was my old wedding ring.
丈夫和妻子的橡皮筋戒指
His and her rubber bands.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
结婚戒指远远没有你重要 韦斯
It was never about a ring. Wes, it was about you.
我想和你一起
And I want a future with you,
创造我们的未来
and I want to build it together,
所以如果你想投资这家酒吧
so if you want to do this bar,
我会尽一切努力向你证明我的决心
I will do whatever it takes to show you that I am in.
综上所述 查尔斯先生
So, in summation, Mr. Charles,
让我重申一遍
let me reiterate
这笔投资会让你获得终生的幸福
that I see potential for life-long happiness
以及互利的...
and mutually beneficial --
等等 你所有的商业会议都是这样结束的吗
Wait, is this how you end all of your business meetings?
-你的表格非常不错 -是吗
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表