剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
那你来做什么
Then why are you here?
斯黛拉 不管怎样 我们都要面对这件事
Listen, Stella, one way or another, we're gonna have to deal with this.
不 我们不一定要
No, we don't... have to.
我们不要讨论这个 我做不到
Okay, we are not discussing this. I can't.
我的生活已经被搅得天翻地覆了
It has already flipped my life upside down.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我不能说
I can't discuss it.
好吧
Okay.
我做不到 别强迫我
I can't do it! Don't make me!
亲爱的 你会很棒的
Sweetie, you're gonna be great.
我不记得台词了
I can't remember what I'm supposed to say.
你在车里演得很好
Well, you were perfect in the car.
那不算 只有你一个人
That doesn't count. It was just you.
菲欧娜 来 把这个戴上
Fee, come here. Put this on.
等你站在台上 就会全部想起来的
When you are out there on stage, it'll all come back to you.
关键时刻你会想起来的
You'll know it when it counts.
她的脚怎么露出来了
Why am I seeing her feet?
她的鱼尾太短了
Her fishtail is too short.
她的鱼尾没有问题 麦珂蔻小姐
Her fishtail is fine, Miss McCorkle.
海里可没有手♥机♥
There are no phones in the ocean.
家长们 请立刻把手♥机♥关闭
Parents, please, turn off your phones now.
抱歉 现在就关
Sorry. Phone off.
吉娜发短♥信♥说她会来
Gina texted. She's coming.
所以你♥爸♥大概得坐到另一个学区去了
So your dad is probably gonna have to sit in a different school district.
你太夸张了
You're blowing this way out of proportion.
如果吉娜遇到他们 我就会被调去新的销♥售♥区域
Look, if Gina runs into them, I'm gonna be in a new sales region --
育空
The Yukon.
加拿大西北部荒野地区
你怎么在发抖
Why are you shaking?
你像一碗发神经的果冻
You're like a neurotic bowl of Jell-O.
怪不得菲欧娜也紧张得不行
No wonder Fiona's a nervous wreck.
你叫我什么
What'd you call me?
没什么 宝贝 你最棒了
Nothing, baby. You're the best.
是的
Yeah, I did.
我看过免责声明了 斯科特
I did look at the disclaimer, Scott,
那些都是废话
and it's rubbish.
全打印在背面
Well, it's all typed on the back page.
简直得拿显微镜才看得清
I had to use a microscope.
听着 我有客人
Look, I've got someone here.
我一会给你打回去
Let me -- Let me call you back.
我听说你酒吧的事
Sorry to hear about the bar.
你还好吧
You okay?
我没事 就是没怎么睡
I'm fine -- didn't get much sleep.
就是想着
I thought I'd swing by
我可以来带你去学校
and offer you a ride to the school.
是这样
Oh. Yes. Right.
好的
Okay.
等我一下
Just -- just -- just give me a second.
你是在提出索赔
So, you filing a claim,
还是再想办法筹钱
or will you be looking for more cash?
我劝你还是回避你前任比较好
I'd recommend steering clear of your ex.
一段关系里不能有太多人 韦斯
There are too many people in your relationship, Wes.
我不知道
Look, I'm not sure what you --
如果你和斯黛拉都不走正道
If you and Stella are both gonna misbehave
互相试探对方的话
and act out and test each other,
那我警告你
I'm warning you,
你们的婚姻坚持不到第二年
this first year of marriage won't make it to a second.
并不是我先做错的
I didn't throw the first punch.
那你也不要接着犯错
Well, don't punch back.
你知道斯黛拉都经历了什么
You know what Stella's been through.
她失去了八年时光
She lost eight years
现在仍在想办法回到正常轨道上来
and is still trying to catch up.
当你娶我女儿的时候
When you married my daughter,
你就说过要照顾我女儿
we had an agreement you'd take care of her.
-我是在照顾她 -是吗
- And I have. - Really?
跟你前女友厮混也是照顾我女儿
By messing around with your former girlfriend?
就因为斯黛拉说了或做了什么
Running off with her
你就跑去找前女友
because of something Stella said or did?
你改变主意了
Suddenly having second thoughts?
我突然觉得
You know what?
你说得对
You're right.
掺和进我们感情里的人太多了
There are too many people in this relationship.
代我向双胞胎问好
Give my best to the twins.
我还是不去了
I think I should probably stay here
就在这里解决酒吧的事
and deal with the bar.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
没事
I'm fine.
你有一条新的语♥音♥邮件
You have one new voice message.
韦斯 给我打电♥话♥
Wes, you need to call me,
不然我就去你的酒吧
or I will come down there
我们就在酒吧里撑着伞谈好了
and we can talk in the bar under umbrellas
因为我们今天必须要谈谈
because I am not letting this whole day go by
昨晚你和皮帕发生了什么
without discussing what happened between you and Pippa last night.
你终于给我打电♥话♥了 你去
Finally. Where have --
停下 听我说
Stop. Listen to me.
你父亲病了
Your father isn't well.
我们在去急诊室的路上
We're on our way to the E.R. Right now.
-斯黛拉 -有急事
- Stella? - Can't talk.
我爸进急诊室了
My dad's on the way to the E.R.
那是我朋友 我得走了
That's a friend of mine. I have to go.
韦斯
Wes.
发生什么了
What happened?
他在我们公♥寓♥外晕倒了
He collapsed outside our apartment.
我当时在窗台边听你的语♥音♥邮件
I was at the window listening to your message --
-是心脏病吗 -你们是艾伯特的家属吗
- Is it a heart attack? - Are you the Abbott family?
-对 -对 -对
- Yes. - Yes. - Yes.
他已经稳定了
He's been stabilized.
心血管外科医生正帮他做一些检查
The vascular surgeon's running some tests.
是心脏病发作吗
Is it a heart attack?
医生马上就来
The doctor will be in shortly to speak with you.
是心脏病发作吗
Is it a heart attack?
还不知道
They don't know yet.
你当时跟他一起
Well, uh, w-were you with him?
是的 不算
Yeah. Well, no.
我们
We...
在他晕倒之前我们说了几句话
We spoke before it happened.
-说什么 -我的天哪
- Spoke about what? - Oh, geez.
我联♥系♥不上你姐姐和迪亚哥
I can't reach your sister and Diego.
表演马上开始了 大家准备
Countdown to curtain, people!
两分钟
Two minutes.
你那里保留了七个位子
You have seven seats reserved.
我家人要来
My family's coming.
一分钟之内如果不到
They have one minute,
我就把位子给别人了
or I release those seats.
他会没事吧
Will he be okay?
妈 让他说完
Mom, just let him finish.
他是升主动脉破裂
When the ascending aorta tears,
我们一般通过移植的方法
we usually repair this with a graft
来修补破损的部分
that replaces the damaged parts.
那主动脉弓呢
What about the aortic arch?
随着时间的推移
In the future, it is likely that there could be
主动脉弓可能会产生并发症
complications with the aortic arch,
到那时就需要做第二次手术
necessitating a second surgery.
但是现在就修补破损的话会更冒险
But repairing that right now is riskier --
我知道
And I understand that,
但是病人相对来说还算年轻
but the patient is relatively young.
如果要治疗的话
If you're trying to win the battle,
为什么不治疗得彻底一点呢
why not try to win the war?
如果病人家属选择更具风险的方案的话
If the family elects for the riskier procedure,
我们没有意见
that is up to them.
斯黛拉
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表