剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
我只是不知道该怎么独自面对这些
I just don't know how I'm gonna do this alone,
而且我真的很喜欢你的家人
and I really like your family,
我不想成为我妈那样不称职的母亲
and I don't want to be as -- as bad a mother as mine was.
你会成为一个很棒的母亲
Hey, you're gonna be a great mother.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you. For saying that.
我猜我得跟我的前夫谈谈孩子的事
I guess I have to tell my ex about the baby.
也许吧
Probably.
听着 我们不在一起
Look, just 'cause we're not together
不代表孩子出生时我不能陪着你
doesn't mean I'm not gonna be around when the baby's born.
我可以帮忙
I can help out.
你不会的
You're not gonna do that.
跟我说实话
Be honest with me.
我应该不会吧
I'm probably not gonna do that.
你能多待一会儿 陪我聊聊吗
Hey, could you just stay and talk for a while?
我真的需要找人谈谈心
I could really use someone to talk to.
当然
Sure.
别哭
Don't cry.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
跟我的小伙伴打个招呼吧
Say hello to my little friend!
好了
Okay.
停下
Okay!
你们在干什么呢
What you guys doing?
玩《疤面煞星》
Playing "Scarface,"
等迪亚哥来接他们
waiting for Diego to get here.
爸妈累坏了
Mom and Dad were exhausted,
所以我说我来接手 让他们歇会儿
so I said I'd take over, give 'em a break.
不如你们进屋看部电影吧
Why don't you guys go inside, put on a movie?
挑部少♥儿♥不♥宜♥ 极度血腥的电影
Something R-rated and real bloody.
-太好了 -开玩笑的
- Yes! - Kidding.
去吧
Go on.
你还好吗
You okay?
我本可以当个好爸爸
I would have been a good dad.
我知道
I know.
知道自己有个目标的感觉很不错
It was just nice feeling like I had a purpose for a second.
像是人生终于开始了一样
Like maybe my life was finally beginning.
感同身受啊
Yeah, tell me about it.
我得到了这么好的重新开始的机会
I got this amazing second chance,
却连咖啡店经理的工作都得不到
and I can't even get a job managing a coffee shop.
你想做咖啡店经理吗
Do you want to manage a coffee shop?
不 但我想知道自己能得到这工作
No, but I want to be able to.
我告诉爸我想
You know, I told Dad that I wanted him
让他放手 让我学会得失
to let me fail on my own,
但现在我尝到滋味了
but now that I know what it feels like,
-我觉得我做错了 -得了吧
- I think that I was wrong. - Oh, come on.
你不会想回到那段靠发霉的土豆
You don't want to go back to winning fake trophies
来赢假奖杯的日子吧
for moldy potatoes?
你说得对 我不想
Yeah, you're right. I don't.
失败一次和成为失败者之间
You know, there's a difference between failing
是有差别的
and being a failure.
当你放弃的时候你才会成为失败者
You're only a failure if you give up.
你就是这么鼓励自己的吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
每天都是
Every single day.
我只希望自己有个梦想 一些可以追求的东西
I just wish I had a dream. Something to go after.
我上回允许自己有梦想的时候
I mean, the last time I even let myself think about my dream,
我才15岁 而且想要嫁给哈里王子
I was 15, and I wanted to marry Prince Harry.
那可是个红发帅哥
That is a handsome ginger.
他像是红头发版的马里奥·洛佩兹
He's like the Mario Lopez of gingers.
马里奥·洛佩兹 美国MTV电视台主持人 以性感著称
他可真是太有魅力了
The man has held up.
他超性感
He's so hot.
你不需要伟大的梦想 斯黛拉
You don't need some big dream, Stell.
只要做对你来说有意义的事
You just need something that matters to you.
突然想起来
Which reminds me...
我一会要去参加联谊会
I have a sorority mixer later tonight.
你要一起来吗
Would you like to join me?
算了吧
I think I will pass.
赛迪 我的汉堡包呢
我要走了
I have somewhere to be.
这时我意识到 尽管医院义工
That's when I realized even though it wasn't
不算是个工作 因为没有报酬
technically a job since I didn't get paid a cent,
但是它很有意义
I was already doing something that matters.
-我迟到了 -对
- I'm late. - Yeah, I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
无所谓了
Whatever.
怎么样
How is it?
太好吃了
So good.
我刚还在担心
Okay, I was, like, really worried
等我到这里的时候
that I'd get it all the way here, and you'd be,
你就不饿了 或者太累了
like, not hungry or too tired
要么就是超级生我的气
or super mad at me --
没事啦
It's fine.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你想我陪你吗
Want some company?
好啊
Sure.
-一个人吃饭挺寂寞的 -是啊
- Eating alone kind of sucks. - Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我以前生病的时候 我的家人常常来看我
My family used to visit me all the time when I was sick,
但是有时候他们也会抽不出时间
but some nights, the timing just didn't work out.
我以前很讨厌自己一个人吃饭
I used to hate eating alone,
但是现在听起来还挺好的
but now it actually sounds kind of nice.
比较安静
Quiet.
真实的世界太嘈杂了
The real world is noisy.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
当然了 问什么都行
Anything. Of course.
你当时是怎么熬过来的
How did you get through the hard times?
你为什么会坚信自己一定能痊愈呢
Like, how did you believe you were gonna make it?
并不是我一直相信着
I didn't always believe that.
而是我身边的人坚信我能痊愈
But I had people in my life that did.
你身边的人也相信你能
And so do you.
能跟有过相同经历的人聊天挺好的
It's kind of nice to talk to someone who's been through it.
已经八点三十了
It's already 8:30.
谢谢你来接我
Thank you for coming to pick me up.
发生什么事了吗
Yeah, of course. Is everything okay?
没什么
Oh, yeah.
我只是想让你看看
I just wanted you to see that you're not
你不只是让富人更有钱
just making rich people richer.
因为你 当赛迪的姑妈不能陪伴她时
And because of you, I can be there for Sadie
我能守在她身边
when her aunt can't be, and I can teach
我也可以教艾莉森用七种不同方法系围巾
Allison there seven different ways to tie a headscarf,
还能在玛拉做化疗的时候拉着她的手
and I can hold Marla's hand when she does chemo
告诉她 在人生中遇到困难的时候
and remind her that the universe doesn't make us face anything
我们不必一个人面对
that we're not strong enough to handle.
我很抱歉我没能早一点
I'm sorry that I didn't recognize
认识到你做出的牺牲有多重要
what your sacrifice meant sooner.
我很高兴我能帮到你
I am so happy that I can help you do this,
而且我们的确能互相依靠
and it is okay for us to lean on each other.
说到相互依靠
Speaking of leaning on each other,
你觉得那个小房♥间眼熟不
does that closet over there look familiar to you?
那是我们在张医生派对后做♥爱♥的地方吗
Is that where we had make-up sex after Dr. Chang's party?
没错 就是
It is, indeed.
而且那里一直都空着
And, you know, it's always empty.
来啊
Come on.
就那样
And just like that,
阳光再次只为我而闪耀
the sun was shining again just for me.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?!
有人
Not empty.
对不起 恐怖的清洁工
Sorry, Creepy Janitor.
当然了 有时候生活依然煎熬
And, sure, some days were still a grind,
但是我不在乎
but I didn't care...
-干得不错 艾伯特 -谢谢
- Nice work, Abbott. - Thank you.
贝姬 拿拖把来 厕所都要被水淹了
Becky, grab the mop. The bathroom's flooded.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表