剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
但我们在改进了
But we were getting there.
现在就不知道了
Now, I don't know.
得有个过程 彼得
Well, it's a process, Peter.
我知道 我只是想他了
I know. I just miss him.
我也想你
And I miss you.
我一直在想我们的那个吻
I've been thinking about our kiss.
我也一直在想
I've been thinking about that, too.
我只是一时沉迷
I was lost in a moment, Peter.
而我们应该都知道那个片刻结束了
And I think that we both know that moment is over.
对
Right.
当然
Of course.
和我想的完全一样
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.
怎么样
So, how'd it go?
我觉得我准备好去试试了
I... think I'm ready to give it a shot.
-意思是 -她参加
- Does that mean... - She's in.
好极了
Excellent. Okay, well,
以防万一我给弗里曼医生打了电♥话♥
I called Dr. Freeman, just in case,
他同意明早见你
and, uh, he agreed to see you in the morning.
而你姑妈同意了让我们住在汽车旅馆
And your aunt gave us permission to get a couple motel rooms
如果你愿意的话
if -- if you're up for it.
我愿意
I'm up for it.
斯黛拉
Stella?
好的 当然了
Yeah. 'Course. Yes.
让我先打个超好玩的电♥话♥
Just...got to make a super-fun phone call first.
迪亚哥 不得不说
Sunny D, got to say,
你们来陪我玩
it means a lot that you guys are making such an effort
我很感动
to hang out with me.
开玩笑 你可是家人
You kidding? You're family.
我们是晚八点后小组
We're your after-8:00 crew.
很好 因为我只有你们了
Good, 'cause you're all I got,
除非我能找到一个晚上7点45就睡觉得姑娘
unless I can find a girl with a 7:45 bedtime.
撂倒那个蠢货感觉怎么样
Hey, so what'd it feel like to level that jackass, huh?
托德那是活该
Todd got what he deserved.
这啤酒有问题
There's something wrong with this beer.
是不含酒精的
It's nonalcoholic.
就是这个问题
That would be it.
斯黛拉要在那边过夜
So, apparently, Stella is spending the night up there.
有事发生
Something came up.
韦斯 我妹妹爱你 她绝不会做任何
Hey, Wes, my sister loves you. She would never do anything --
喂 好的 好的 慢点说
Hello? Okay. Okay, slow down, slow down.
为什么
Why?
好好好 我马上就回家
Yeah. No, yeah, yeah, yeah. I will be home as soon as I can.
怎么了
What -- What's going on?
托德进医院了
Todd's in the hospital.
你想要枕头大战还是舞蹈派对
So, do you wanna have a pillow fight or a...dance party?
我们应该把这地方弄得一团乱
We should trash this place.
我不知道人们在考察旅行时都在旅馆里做什么
I don't know what people do in hotel rooms on field trips.
溜进男孩的房♥间
Sneak into the boys' room?
那不会发生
That is not happening.
斯黛拉 你知道你可以和我说的 对吧
Stella, you know you can talk to me, right?
我不是小孩了
I'm not a little kid.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
因为看起来格兰特医生喜欢你
Okay, because it seems to me that Dr. Grant likes you.
他人很好 而且超级性感
And he's really cool and super-hot.
不好意思 再告诉我一遍你几岁了
I'm sorry, how old did you say you were again?
韦斯也很性感吗
Is Wes hot, too?
是的
Yes, he is.
我能明白你的难处了
I see how this is hard for you.
我没有难处 我爱韦斯
It's not hard for me. I love Wes.
而且和他在一起我很幸福 但是...
And I'm -- I'm really happy with him, but...
但是
But?
这不是我躺在病床上时
It's just not the perfect fairytale I always hoped it would be
梦想中的完美童话
when I was dreaming about it from my hospital bed.
原来现实生活 现实爱情
Turns out that real life, real love...
比梦想中的要复杂得多
it's way more complicated than that.
如果能让你好受些 我从没谈过男朋友
If it makes you feel any better... I've never even had a boyfriend.
而且也许没机会了
And I may not get to.
别这样说
Hey, don't talk like that.
你的人生还很长
You have a lot of life to live.
我们应该选枕头大战的
We probably should've stuck with the pillow fight after all, huh?
不 我更喜欢和你聊天
Nah. I like talking to you better.
天啊
Oh, my goodness!
皮帕
我没想到你会接
I-I wasn't actually expecting you to answer.
我给你打了好几天了
I've been calling you for days.
我也忽略了你好几天
Yeah, well, I've been ignoring you for days.
你好吗
How are you?
很好
Good.
逐渐适应旧金山的新工作
Settling into the new job in San Francisco.
你呢
You?
不太好
I've been better.
我能看出来
Yeah, I see that.
你难过的时候眉毛就会这样
You've got that sad eyebrow thing of yours going on.
你是打来嘲笑我的吗
You called to mock me?
当然了 我是英国人
Of course. I'm English.
不过有件事我想问问你的意见
But I also wanted to run something by you.
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
我有一整夜时间
I've got all night.
连躲开你五分钟都不可能 是吧
I can't even avoid you for five minutes, can I?
没错
Guess not.
我只是出来透透气
Well, I just needed some air.
透完了 所以
And now I've received some, so...
赛迪怎么样
Hey, how's Sadie?
她很好
She's good.
你们都干什么了
What are you guys up to?
清空小冰箱 八卦男生
We just polished off the mini-bar, gossiping about boys.
她从没谈过男朋友
She's never had a boyfriend and...
她怕她再也没有机会了
she's afraid she'll never get the chance to.
不 她会有机会的
Nah, she will.
她会和各种各样的男生交往
She's gonna date all sorts of boys.
不是所有的 希望只是合适的
I mean, not -- not all sorts. Hopefully, just the right sorts.
她值得
She deserves that.
确实
She does.
斯黛拉 我不知道你在森林里做了什么 但是
Stella, I don't know what you did back there in the woods, but...
我觉得你可能救了她的命
I think you might have saved her life.
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
我觉得你也在救我的命
I think you might be saving mine, too.
别这样
Don't say that.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
我看到历经种种后
I've seen how... positive you are
你依然很乐观
after everything you've been through.
你激励我
You inspire me.
你给我希望
You give me hope.
威尔 我...
You know, Will, I...
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我不应该出来的
I shouldn't be out here.
但你出来了
Yet, here you are.
而现在 我回去了
And now... here I go.
晚安
Goodnight.
我不知道该怎么办 我得做些什么
I don't know what I'm gonna do. I mean, I -- I have to do something.
不要自责了 迪亚哥 那是个意外
Please don't beat yourself up, D. It was an accident.
不是意外
It wasn't.
你是什么意思
What do you mean, "It wasn't"?
我是故意伤害他的
I mean I hurt him on purpose.
说好的不要以暴制暴呢
What happened to not fighting violence with violence?
-之前我没见过他 -迪亚哥
- I hadn't met the guy yet. - Diego!
我得去医院
I got to go to the hospital.
去说什么
And say what?
不知道 "对不起"
I don't know. "I'm sorry"?
为故意伤害他而道歉吗
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表