剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
《未完待续》前情提要
Previously on "Life Sentence"...
后来遇到了你 一切都变了
And I bumped into you. Everything changed.
我本要跟她结婚的 我遇到你的五天前
I was supposed to marry Pippa. Five days before I met you.
-你不会死了 -我痊愈了
- You're not dying. - I'm cured.
我的癌症痊愈了
My cancer was gone
但照顾我的这八年
and the eight years my family spent taking care of me
毁了我家人的生活
had kind of ruined their lives.
你们被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
电子脚镣充电器
早8点至晚8点
假释犯移交软禁
命令由阿什维尔县警局下达
你真是逃过了一劫
You really did get off easy.
逃过一劫
Easy?!
我要在监狱待一周和150个小时的社区服务
I got a week in jail, 150 hours of community service,
我还得戴着电子脚镣 还有宵禁
and I have to wear a tracking anklet with a curfew.
电子脚镣充电器
你不能再对我提出开车送我
You have to stop offering me rides
和其他的好建议了
and...amazing advice
这样会让我觉得
and -- and making me feel like
你是世界上唯一一个
you're the only person on Earth
真正了解我的人
who really gets me.
茧子很性感
Calluses are sexy.
它们代表一个人愿意努力工作
They're a sign of somebody who's willing to do the work.
你知道我不是自愿来的吧
You know I'm not here 'cause I wanna be, right?
我知道
I'm aware.
我有个旧金山的工作面试
I got a job interview in San Francisco.
-皮帕介绍的 -皮帕
- Pippa set it up. - Pippa?
是的
Yeah.
她推荐了我
She recommended me for it.
这件事我该怎么想呢
How am I supposed to feel about this?
我相信了你
I trusted you.
现在该轮到你相信我了
Now it's your turn to trust me.
自从韦斯去了旧金山
Since Wes left for San Francisco,
我就一直没怎么睡
I'd barely slept.
谢天谢地他今早就回来了
Thank God he was coming home this morning.
唯一的麻烦是 他迟到了
Only problem? Wes was late.
所以我上班也迟到了
So I was late for work.
抱歉 飞机延误了
Sorry. The plane was delayed.
旧金山雾很大
San Francisco has a lot of fog.
让我想起伦敦
Reminded me of London.
我想知道一切
I-I wanna to hear everything.
比如 你有没有见皮帕
Like did you see Pippa?
你得去上班了 对吧
Oh, you've got to work, right?
我可以晚点再告诉你
I can just fill you in later.
或者你捡重要的说
Or you could just give me the highlights.
比如 你有没有见皮帕
Like did you see Pippa?
事实上 我觉得咱俩得谈谈
Actually, we probably should talk now.
天哪 你去见皮帕了
Oh, God. You saw Pippa.
我没有见到皮帕
I-I did not see Pippa.
那就好
Oh, good.
但如果你见了我也不会怪你
Though I-I wouldn't blame you if you did.
我的意思是 和她说话
Talk to her, I mean.
毕竟是她帮你联♥系♥的面试机会
She did get you the interview.
对不起
I'm -- I'm sorry.
我想自己只是为西雅图的事感到抱歉
I-I think I'm just feeling really guilty about Seattle.
我们该坐下吗 你想喝茶吗 我沏了茶
Should we sit? Do you want some tea? I made some tea.
他们给我下聘书了 斯黛拉
They offered me the job, Stell.
这是项很棒的工作
It's a really great job.
我不仅仅再是周转资金
I mean, I wouldn't just be moving money around.
而是真正帮助公♥司♥
I would actually be helping real companies
干实事 让世界更美好
do real things to make the world a better place.
这听上去...很真实
That sounds really...real.
确实是
It is.
他们需要我明天给回复
And they need an answer tomorrow.
韦斯 我不知道自己现在能否搬去旧金山
Wes, I-I don't know if I can move to San Francisco right now.
但我们不需要搬
But we don't have to move.
这才是这份工作的完美之处
That's why it's perfect.
最终我可以在这里远程办公
Eventually, I could work from here.
但现在呢
But...currently?
最初的几年
Well, you know, for the first couple years,
我可能要经常去那边
I'd probably have to be there a lot.
但是我周末可以回来
But, still, I could come back on weekends.
你也可以有空随时来
And you could come when you can.
公♥司♥说他们报销路费
The company said that they'll pay for travel,
我们可以增加航♥空♥里程数
and we'd rack up frequent flyer miles,
很快就能换去巴黎的机票了
and we'd have enough for a trip to Paris so soon.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我觉得...
I think...
这是你应得的
...you deserve it.
就按你说的做
Let's do it.
等等 真的吗
Wait. Really?
真的
Absolutely. Yeah.
你迟到了
Hey! You're late!
我知道 非常抱歉 今早太多事了
I know. I'm so sorry. Crazy morning.
韦斯的飞机延误了 然后
Wes' plane was delayed and...
你已经没在听了
You're gone.
你需要什么
So, what do you need?
注册的事还是
Register help or --
我需要你把每月出勤表给我
I need you to turn in your end-of-the-month time card
-好给你发工资 -什么意思
- so I can pay you. - What do you mean?
你听不懂人话吗
You know the words I just said out loud?
-我是认真的 -那我明白 但是
- I mean those. - Yeah, but
还有一周才到月底呢
the end of the month isn't for another week.
如果你总是迟到会觉得时光飞逝
Yeah, well, time flies when you're constantly tardy.
-看看日历吧 -等等
- Check the calendar. - Wait.
如果现在已经是月底了
If it's the end of the month,
我还没有付任何账单 而且
I didn't pay any of my bills and...
大姨妈周期
我的另一位亲戚也迟到了
I was late for something else, too.
我很抱歉今天迟到了 但我得走了
I am so sorry for being late today, but I have to go.
不过马上回来
But I-I'll be right back.
你是这店史上最差员工
You are the worst person who's ever worked here!
你是倒数第二差
You're a close second.
怀孕测试有意思的地方是
The funny thing about a pregnancy test is,
怀孕都是阳性的[亦有积极之意]
being pregnant is always a positive...
就算验孕棒根本不知道
even though the test has no idea
你自身的感觉到底是什么
how you'll actually feel about it.
未完待续
第一季 第九集
你介意让我妹妹来帮我点单吗
Do you mind if I order from my sister?
她知道我喝咖啡的口味
She knows how I like my coffee.
她喜欢喝怎么样的咖啡
How does she like her coffee?
免费的
Free.
谢谢
Thanks!
韦斯的面试怎么样
So, how was Wes' interview?
他见皮帕了吗 你觉得怎么样
Did he see Pippa? How are you feeling?
他通过面试了 他没见皮帕
He got the job. He did not see Pippa.
我感觉自己怀孕了
And I'm feeling pregnant.
什么
What?
我的天哪 你怀孕了
Oh, my God! You're pregnant?!
伊丽莎白 你太激动了
Lizzie, you are at a 10.
我希望你的声音小一点
I'm gonna need you at a 2.
你什么感觉
How do you feel?
不知所措
Um...overwhelmed.
害怕
Terrified.
如果一级评语是 我怎么能现在怀孕
On a scale of 1 to, "How can I do this right now?"
那我妥妥就是这个感觉
I am solidly at, "How can I do this right now?"
我的生活才刚刚恢复正常
I just got my life back,
韦斯还得到了另一个城市的工作
and Wes is taking this job out of town,
还有格兰特医生和皮帕的那档子事
and all this stuff with Dr. Grant and Pippa,
我们现在生活得并不完美
we're not exactly crushing it.
我知道意外怀孕永远没有一个
And I know that there is never a good time
完美时机 但即使有
to have an "Oops" Baby, but if there was,
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表