剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
《未完待续》前情提要
Previously on "Life Sentence"...
命运让我们走到了一起
Fate literally brought us together.
你是我爱过的唯一一个男人
You are the only man I have ever loved.
你让一个有夫之妇怀孕 艾登
You got a married woman pregnant, Aiden.
是时候处理这事了
It's time to deal with it.
我会负责 无论你想要什么 马琳
I'm in. Anything you need, Marlene.
我帮伊丽莎白报名了一个作家营会
I helped Lizzie get into a writer's retreat
这样她就可以专心写作了
so she could finally focus.
你知道我会杀了你的 是吗
You know I'm gonna kill you, right?
也许我还没准备好去约会
Maybe I'm not ready to date.
-我是劳伦 -我是彼得
- I'm Lauren. - I'm Peter.
-劳伦 -艾登
- Lauren? - Aiden?
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?!
我和我爸住在这儿
I live here with my father.
我们有好多账单要结清
We got a lot of bills to pay.
也不能靠着我得存款坐吃山空
And my savings aren't gonna last forever.
-早 宝贝 -早上好
- Morning, babe. - Morning.
生活中常常会有一些日子
There are some days when it seems like the sun
让你觉得阳光只为你而闪耀
is shining just for you,
就像电影一样
like in the movies...
所有的事情都完美同步
and everything is perfectly in sync.
今天就是这样的一天
Today was one of those days.
我还在想办法赚钱
I mean, I was still figuring out how to support myself
努力自力更生
without my parents' help.
我想去找个更好一点的工作
You know, I've been thinking -- I want to get a better job.
是吗 那你有什么想法吗
Really? What do you have in mind?
还没想到 我只是觉得让一个20几岁的人
No idea. I just think it's a little demeaning to have
当我老板太丢脸了
a 20-year-old as a boss.
我只想找份让自己感觉更独♥立♥的工作
I just want something that makes me feel independent
让我感觉自己在进步
and like I'm taking steps forward.
如果工资高点就更好了
And more money would be good.
听起来是个计划
Ooh, that sounds like a plan.
暂时还不是 但是我会想到的
Not yet, but it will be.
我只是需要一个启发[标牌]
I just needed a sign.
招聘员工
但是不只有我想要活得更明白些
And I wasn't the only one trying to figure out my life.
招聘员工 职位空缺 招聘经理
艾登在第一次尝到了
Aiden was getting his first taste of what it felt like
当电灯泡的滋味
to be the third wheel.
抱歉 我就是想到别的地方去
Sorry. Just trying to go anywhere else,
因为在这里太尴尬了
'cause this is awkward.
劳伦 这是我儿子 艾登
Lauren, this is my son, Aiden.
很高兴认识你 艾登
It is nice to meet you, Aiden.
你♥爸♥一直对你夸赞有加
Your dad speaks very highly of you.
艾登 坐啊 我去给你倒咖啡
Aiden, sit. I'll get you some coffee.
谢谢你没告诉他我们以前睡过
I appreciate your not telling him that we slept together once.
还没提到这茬
Hasn't come up.
迪亚哥则在伊丽莎白不在的情况下试着搞清楚
Diego was trying to figure out how to take care of two kids
如何照顾两个孩子
while Lizzie was away.
谢谢你啊 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
你确定你不需要我帮你照顾孩子吗
Sure you don't want me to babysit?
上次让你帮忙
The last time you did that,
菲欧娜进了医院
Fiona ended up in the hospital.
这次不会了
Well, that is not gonna happen.
韦斯想要通过做家具来维持生计
And Wes was trying to make a living making furniture.
这是他的梦想
It was his dream.
而且他工作的时候超性感
And it was super sexy.
我身上都是木屑
Sawdust all over me.
这张椅子可真漂亮
Oh, wow. That chair is beautiful.
说真的 你很擅长做家具
Seriously, you're so good at this.
我真不知道为什么到现在一件也没卖♥♥出去
I can't figure out how you haven't sold anything yet.
可能是因为光在美茵街上
Maybe 'cause there's three handmade furniture shops
就有三家手工家具店吧
on Main Street alone.
我对你有信心
Well, I believe in you.
你能成功
You will make it happen.
说到这个
Speaking of making things happen,
咖啡店里现在有个职位空缺
the coffee shop is opening a new location,
正在招经理
and there's a manager position available.
-我打算去申请 -太棒了 宝贝
- I'm gonna apply.- That's great, babe.
对啊
I know.
工资高很多
And there's a significant raise.
那到时候就是你养我啦
Oh, that makes you my sugar mama.
没错
Yeah, it does.
如果我想申请那个经理职位
So, what do I need to apply
需要准备些什么材料呢
for the manager position at the new location?
只要有一只能用的手和高中学历就行
Pretty much just one good arm and a high-school diploma.
好的 这两样我都有
Great. I have both of those things.
不错 我负责面试 我可以为你担♥保♥
Cool. I'm doing the interviews, so I can vouch for you.
只要把这张表填了
I just need you to fill out a packet
再给我一份你的文凭复印件就好
and get me a copy of your diploma.
-谢谢你那么支持我 -不用谢
- Thank you for being so supportive. - No problem.
想到你不在这里工作我就很开心
I love the thought of you not working here anymore.
你毁了刚刚温馨的气氛
You ruined a nice moment.
我们必须得从老房♥子里搬出去
We had moved out of the old house,
但是我还有一些东西落在老房♥子那边
but I had some boxes I hadn't picked up yet.
小妹 你在这干什么呢
Hey, little sis. Whatcha doing here?
我在找我的高中学历文凭
I'm looking for my high-school diploma.
我现在还不敢相信
You know, I can't believe
在当时那种情况下
that, with everything I went through,
我居然还顺利毕业了
I still found time to graduate.
我也不敢相信
Neither can I.
你为什么要用那种语气说话
Why are you talking like that?
你是不是有什么事瞒着我
What are you not telling me?
我觉得你应该问爸 或者妈
I think this is a conversation you should have with Dad
随便谁 反正别问我
or Mom or anyone but me.
艾登
Aiden...
你有认真看过你的文凭吗
Have you ever really taken a good look at that thing?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
斯黛拉·艾伯特 荣誉学位
荣誉学位
"Honorary"?
我的天哪 你是说
Oh, my God. Are you saying
我其实高中也没有毕业是吗
that I didn't graduate from high school?
我没说 你自己说的
No, you're saying that.
不过我也不反对就是了
But I am not disagreeing with you.
未完待续
第一季 第四集
我得再来一瓶啤酒
I need another beer.
你要吗
You want one?
现在是早上10点
It's 10 A.M.
我知道时间
I know. I can tell time.
我毕业了
I graduated.
天哪 我简直无法相信爸妈
God, I cannot believe that Mom and Dad
连这个都骗我
lied to me about this, too.
其实是老爸的主意
It was Dad's idea.
太糟糕了
This really sucks.
是啊 我无法想象发现自己所有的成就
Yeah, I can't imagine what it'd feel like to find out
都是假的会是什么感觉
that all my accomplishments were fake.
其实 我连拥有成就是什么感觉
Actually, I can't imagine what it would feel like
都不知道
to have accomplishments.
等等 你什么意思 这些都是假的
Wait. What do you mean, they're all fake?
他们对我说过什么真话吗
Is there anything that they didn't lie to me about?
你确实是他们的亲生女儿
You are their biological daughter.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我没有赢得科学竞赛吗
So, I didn't really win the science fair?
斯黛拉 你把发霉的土豆当做宠物
Stella, you kept a moldy potato as a pet.
那这个愚蠢的吃派比赛呢
Well, what about this stupid pie-eating contest?
-这个比赛我赢了吗 -这个确实赢了
- Did I win that? - Yeah, that is real.
但我觉得医用大♥麻♥应该
But I think the medical marijuana should have counted
帮了你很大的忙
as a performance-enhancing drug.
我连人生的上个篇章都没有完成
How am I supposed to start the next chapter of my life
怎么开始下一个篇章呢
if I never even finished the last one?
我要杀了老爸
Oh, I'm gonna kill Dad.
那我一定不能错过
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表