剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
所以你得留下
So you stay.
等等 我不能把他留在这里
Wait. I can't just leave him.
这可由不得你
Not really up to you.
艾登 我会把你弄出去的
Aiden, I'm gonna get you out of here.
你不是受够我了吗
I thought you're done with me?
没错
I am.
但我们还是一家人
But we're still family.
艾达
Hey, Ida.
迪亚哥
Oh, hey, Diego.
你觉得怎么叠比较好
How do you like these folded --
四边形还是三角形
squares or triangles?
妈 把他的内♥裤♥放下 拜托了
Mom, just put down his underpants, please.
我们想和你谈谈
We need to talk to you about something.
-你来说 -什么
- You take it. - What?
好吧 首先
Okay. Well, first, uh,
我们想说 我们非常...
we just want to say how much --
非常感谢
how much we appreciate,
伊丽莎白不在的时候
uh, what you've done for us and the kids
你为我们和孩子们做的一切
while Lizzie was gone.
别这么说
Oh, please.
我才是应该说感谢的那个
If anyone should be thankful, it's me.
分手之后
And with a breakup,
发现自己还有点用真是太好了
it is so nice to feel wanted.
你开心
And we are happy
我们就开心
that you're happy.
但是...
But...
其实...
the truth is,
我们真正需要的是...
what we really need is actually to --
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我知道你们需要什么 亲爱的
No, I-I know what you need, honey.
你们俩都太忙了
You two are so busy --
过二人世界的时间都不够
barely enough time for each other,
更别提照顾孩子了
let alone the kids.
你们需要我做更多的事情
You need me to do more,
我也很开心为你们服务
and I'm happy to.
我去开门
I got it!
我愿意永远呆在这里
I could stay here forever.
你们知道斯黛拉在哪吗
Do you guys know where Stella is?
她昨天在咖啡店上完班之后
She didn't come home
就没回家
after her shift at the coffee shop,
张医生说她也没去医院
Dr. Chang says she didn't show up at the hospital,
她现在又不接电♥话♥
and now she's not answering her phone.
她在哪
Where is she?
韦斯 上一次我见到斯黛拉
Wes, the last time I talked to Stella,
她还好好的
she was fine.
韦斯
Wes.
斯黛拉 你在哪
Stella, where are you?
对不起 我失联了
Sorry I disappeared.
我和艾登遇到了一点麻烦
Aiden and I ran into some trouble.
什么样的麻烦
What kind of trouble?
我们被拘留了
Um, we kind of got arrested.
拘留 为什么
Arrested? What for?
因为他在贩卖♥♥多动症处方药
For selling his ADD meds.
我已经无罪释放了
I-I've been cleared of all charges,
但艾登还在警♥察♥局里
but Aiden's still being held.
我现在在爸爸的办公室
I'm at my dad's office right now
看看他能不能帮上什么忙
to see if he can help.
好的 我们在伊丽莎白家见
Okay. Meet me at Lizzie's.
-好的 一会见 -好
- Okay. See you there later. - Yeah.
艾登被拘留了
Aiden's been arrested.
我知道
I know.
他从监狱里给我打电♥话♥了
He called me from jail.
我不敢相信他会做出这种事情
I cannot believe that he did this.
-我也是 -你把他保释出来之后
- Me neither. - Once you bail him out,
我们全家人要一起开个会
we've got to sit him down with the whole family,
好好劝劝他
and -- and we've got to talk some sense into him.
斯黛拉 我不会保释他的
Stella, I'm not bailing him out.
他是你儿子 你不保他谁保他
He's your son. You have to bail him out.
你哥必须学会承担自己行为产生的后果
Your brother needs to face the consequences of his actions.
只有这样他才会长教训
It's the only way he'll ever learn.
我不敢相信你竟然这么冷漠
I can't believe you're being so cold.
他不会有事的
Oh, he's gonna be okay.
我问过一位法学教授了
I spoke to a law-professor friend of mine.
她说 他是初犯
She says, as a first-time offender,
最多被罚做一些社区服务
he'll get community service.
再加上
In the meantime,
一两天拘留而已
it's one or two nights in jail.
就这样吗
So that's it?
你就坐视不管吗
You do nothing?
你就这样袖手旁观吗
You just wash your hands of this whole thing?
我不是袖手旁观
This isn't me washing my hands.
我只是别无选择
This is me out of options.
如果他信守诺言 完成了他的工作
If he'd kept his word and done his job,
他不会沦落到现在这个地步
he wouldn't be in this position.
我和你一样想改变他的生活 但是
I want him to turn his life around just as much as you do but --
没有但是
But nothing.
这不是你能决定的
This isn't your call.
全家投票决定
I'm taking this to the whole family.
我知道他这次有点过了
I know that he went too far this time.
但是我也知道 没有我们的帮助他不会改变的
But I also know that he's never gonna change without our help.
我们试过帮助他
We have tried to help him
次数多到我都数不过来了
more times than I could count.
伊丽莎白 你记得他还上大学那会儿
Lizzie, you remember the time you lent him your car
你把你的车借给他那次吗
while he was still in college?
我很喜欢那辆车
I loved that car,
他去女生联谊会给人做甜甜圈的时候 把车撞了
and he totaled it doing donuts in front of a sorority house.
迪亚哥 你记得那次
Diego, remember the time
他睡了你老板的老婆吗
he slept with your boss's wife?
说实话 她还挺爽的
To be fair, I mean, she did come on pretty strong.
斯黛拉 你记得那次
And, Stella, how 'bout the time
你为了他把你的定期存折取了出来
you cashed in your savings bonds for him?
他用那笔钱去看医生了
He used that money to go see a therapist.
他用那笔钱买♥♥了《我的世界》的游戏更新包
He used it to buy Minecraft upgrades.
行吧 我明白了
All right. I get it.
不 我不觉得你明白
No. I don't think you do.
我们的儿子是个毒贩
Our son is a drug dealer.
我们给了他太多机会
We've given him too many chances,
给了他太多次"免责卡"
too many "Get out of jail free" cards.
如果我们这次不跟他划清底线
If we don't draw this line in the sand,
恐怕他永远也改不过来
I'm afraid he's never gonna learn.
妈 拜托 别让他这么做
Mom, please, don't let him do this.
抱歉 斯黛拉
I'm sorry, Stell,
我同意你♥爸♥爸的说法
but I agree with your father.
彼得 我知道我最近不怎么说这话
I know I haven't said this much lately, Peter,
但是我觉得你是对的
but I think you're right.
我觉得是时候给他些严厉的爱了
I think it's time for a little tough love.
韦斯
Wes.
你倒是说两句啊
Will you talk some sense into them?
韦斯
Wes?
其实 斯黛拉 实话实说
Actually, Stella, if I'm being honest,
我同意你家人的看法
I agree with your family.
爸妈呢
Where's Mom and Dad?
爸说 这次只能靠你自己了
Dad says that you're on your own this time.
这可真是太好了
Wow, that is just great.
我原本以为
I can't believe I actually thought
咱俩之前变得和以前不一样了
things might be different between us now,
但是狗还是改不了吃屎啊
but I guess people never change.
你说要改过自新 结果蹲了大牢
Kind of ironic coming from a guy sitting in jail
你说这话可真是讽刺啊
who promised me he'd turn his life around.
你现在说话和爸一样
Now you sound like Dad.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表