剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
因为我在进步
...because I was moving forward --
我们都是
we all were.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
写了一整章 真厉害
A whole chapter? That's amazing.
好的 等一下
Ah -- Okay, hold on.
你们谁想跟妈妈说话呀 过来
Hey, who wants to talk to Mommy? Come here.
-我 我 -让我来
- Me! Me! - Me!
你们按顺序来
Hey, one at a time!
过来
Come here!
虽然有时候进步感觉像是退步
And sometimes a step forward can feel like a step back.
我知道我肯定会后悔
I know I'm gonna regret this,
但是你要跟我一起住吗
but, uh, you want to live here with me?
真的吗 我可以住这
Really? You'd do that?
谢谢 老爸 对我来说意义重大
Thanks, Dad. It means a lot.
你已经把东西搬进来了吧
You already moved your stuff in, didn't you?
对啊
Yeah, I did.
但其实不是
But it's not.
你好
Hi.
你怎么还没睡
Hey. What are you doing up?
我想来陪陪你
I thought you could use some company.
你想被打屁♥股♥吗
You want a spanking?
我想 但是我在视频电♥话♥
I do, but I'm on a call.
你好啊 琳达
Oh! Hey, Linda.
晚上好 斯黛拉
Hello, Stella.
你看上去真漂亮
You're very saucy.
琳达 我一会给你打回去行吗
Linda, you mind if I call you back?
当然
Of course.
好的
Okay.
我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
但是向前进
But just because you're moving forward
并不代表忘记过去
it doesn't mean you should forget where you came from.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表