剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
说真的 不管怎么样 我都想要个孩子
Seriously, though, whatever it takes, I am in.
我是百分百的"造娃小队"
I'm 100% on Team "Let's Do This."
我也是
Me too.
也许我们可以让"造娃小队"更加壮大一点
And I'm thinking we can make Team "Let's Do This" a little bigger?
也许我们可以找伊丽莎白和迪亚哥帮忙
Maybe we could ask Lizzie and Diego for help.
他们在备孕时
They went through all this fertility stuff
做了各种生育检测
when they were trying to get pregnant.
所以最后有了一对龙凤胎
It's how they ended up with twins.
好 那我们就问问他们
Okay. Well, let's ask them.
只要有他们一半成功就满足了
And hope to be 50% as successful as they were.
没错
Yes.
我觉得你今天在躲我
I feel like you've been avoiding me today.
-是的 -好吧 关于汪汪的事我说谎了
- I have been. - Okay, I lied about Bark.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想和你一起而已
I just wanted to hang with you.
而且你得承认当时的确很好玩啊
And it was fun. You gotta admit that.
除非你有别的正当理由不跟我约会
So, unless you got another good reason why you can't date me,
不然你就考虑一下啊
then you should consider it.
我很抢手 不信你问我爸
I'm quite the catch. Ask my dad.
的确还有一个理由
There is another reason.
我很喜欢你
I'm very attracted to you.
那这样你是不是就能跟我约会了
Is it safe to date me now?
我真的很想带你出去约会
I really want to take you out,
但是我很穷 而且这个点快到我的宵禁了
but I am completely poor, and it's almost my curfew.
我能为你做饭吗
Can I cook for you?
艾登 你很好 但是
Look, Aiden, you're really sweet, but...
停
Stop.
你知道你说的那句话
You know how many girls I've been given
我对多少女孩子说过吗
the "You're really sweet, but..." line to?
我也数不清 但是我说过很多次
Me neither, but a lot.
这也是我不能跟你约会的理由
Which is another reason I can't go out with you.
我了解你 艾登 我跟你这种人约会过
I know you, Aiden. I've dated you before.
约会过很多次
Way too many times.
我不想再这样了
I'm not doing it again.
那就不要当成正式的约会
Well, then let's not date.
就当随便一起出去
We'll keep it casual.
关键就是
That's the point, though.
我不想随便玩玩
I'm not looking for casual.
如果我想跟谁谈感情
If I'm going to get involved with somebody,
那就一定是认真的
I want it to be serious.
我也希望那个人对我也是认真的
I want him to be serious.
我是认真的
I am serious.
你为了跟我一起出去就偷了一条狗
You stole a dog to hang out with me.
我借的
I borrowed a dog.
区别很大
Big difference.
我就是不能
I just can't.
最后肯定是我爱上你
I'll end up really liking you,
但是某一天我醒来后
and then I'll wake up one day,
你已经看上别的姑娘了
and you'll be on to the next girl,
那我就浪费了太多时间
and I'll have wasted a lot of time.
我不是 我没 我没想
I'm not gonna -- I'm not -- I'm not planning on meet--
别紧张 你马上就会恢复的
Don't sweat it. You'll recover.
明天你就会遇到其他可爱的女孩
Tomorrow, you'll meet another cute girl
然后把我忘得干干净净
and forget all about me.
如果我忘不了你呢
What if I don't?
你会的
You will.
好吧
Okay.
那我们能当朋友吗
C-Can we be friends?
我真的很喜欢跟你待在一起
I really like hanging out with you.
你有女性朋友吗
You have female friends?
这是一个全新的体验
It's a brave new world.
朋友会一起做什么
What do friends do?
他们一起玩但是不会上♥床♥
They hang out and don't have sex.
听起来很糟糕
That sounds awful.
我听着呢 还有什么
I'm listening. Tell me more.
很简单
Simple stuff.
我后天凌晨要去远足
Like, I'm going for a hike at dawn the day after tomorrow.
远足和凌晨是我最不喜欢的两个词
"Hike" and "Dawn" are my two least favorite words.
而你把它们放在一句话里了
You just combined them.
我加入
I'm in.
我刚刚也不算是在邀请你吧
I wasn't actually inviting you.
我只是告诉你我早上要做什么
I was just filling you in on my morning.
听起来很有趣
That was so much fun.
真的很有意思
It really was.
要是你一周前告诉我
If you'd told me a week ago
我将会跟一个美丽的女人在这里
there was a beautiful woman out there
分享我对航♥空♥制♥造♥业历史的热情的话
who would share my passion for the history of aviation,
我会说你疯了
I'd have said you were crazy.
要是有人告诉我
Well, if you'd told me there was a man out there
会有人可以假装喜欢制药业
who could feign interest in the pharmaceutical industry
还一装就是三个小时 我也会觉得他疯了
for the last three hours, I'd have said you were crazy.
但是真的很有意思
Oh, it really is interesting.
才不是
No, it's not.
真的不是
It's really not.
但是你对它的热忱很有感染力
But your enthusiasm is contagious.
听着 吉娜
Listen, Gina...
如果你今天下午没有安排的话
if you don't have plans this afternoon,
我们可以在午餐之后继续我们的谈话
we could continue this conversation over lunch.
我真的很想继续
I'd really like that.
但是我的确有安排
But I do have plans.
甜心
Jean-Bean!
你好 准备好要去市场了吗
Hey, there. You ready to hit the market?
是的
I am.
-等我一下 -好
- Give me just a second. - Okay.
你好
Hello?
-你好 彼得 -艾达
- Well, hello, Peter. - Ida.
这也太蠢了
Well, this is silly.
是啊 很蠢
So silly.
也许你现在应该放弃
You should probably just give up now.
她比较喜欢我
She's playing on my team.
我真的不这么觉得
I really don't think she is.
也许我们应该问问她
But maybe we should ask her.
没必要 我会搞清楚的
No need. I'll find out.
等我带她回家的时候 我会想着你的
And I'll be thinking of you when I take her home.
这话听着不太对劲
That's -- No.
你知道我不是那个意思
You know that's not what I meant.
我知道我希望你是什么意思
I know what I wished you meant.
我回家的路上会思考这个的
And I'll be thinking of that on my way home.
在你完成"怀孕尝试"之后
Oh, and, now, make sure you lie perfectly still
你一定要保持臀部高过心脏
with your hips above your heart for at least 15 minutes
至少15分钟
after you complete the conception attempt.
你指的是性♥爱♥吧
You mean sex.
没有比造小孩儿更性感的事情了
There's nothing sexy about making a baby.
我们该走了
All right. Well, we should get going.
今晚有个大♥比♥赛
We got a big game today.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye!
-走了啊 -再见
- Okay. - Mm. Bye.
说真的 伊丽莎白 谢谢你今天过来
Seriously, Lizzie, thank you for today.
你和迪亚哥能加入我们"造娃小队"
It means so much to have you and Diego
对我们来说很重要
on Team "Let's Do This."
我爱你斯黛拉 但是我唯一加入的队伍就是
I love you, Stella, but the only team I'm on
"这是个蠢主意 我觉得你们俩疯了"
is Team "This is a Dumb-ass Idea, and I Think You Two Are Crazy."
你说什么
What?
你说你觉得我会是个很酷的妈妈
You said you thought I was gonna be a rock-star mom.
我是说早晚有一天
I do. Someday.
-你原话就这么说的 -我知道我说了什么
- No, you literally said -- - No, I know what I said.
那时候我以为你已经怀孕了
That's when I thought you were already pregnant.
有什么区别吗
How is this any different?
如果你怀孕了 我得支持你啊
Well, if you were already pregnant, I would have to be supportive.
我是你姐姐 这是我的职责
I'm your sister. That's my job.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表