剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
然后 我把气氛拖到了谷底
And then, I took the plunge.
我告诉他我的希望很渺茫
I made it clear my prognosis was bleak.
最多还能再活五到六个月
Five, six months, tops.
但出乎我的意料 他没有撇开视线
But to my surprise, he didn't look away,
他只是
He just...
继续待着
...stayed.
那一定就是我看见你的那晚
That must've been the night I saw you.
你也在那吗 在巴黎
You were there? In Paris?
-我还以你说过 -没错
- I-I thought you said -- - Yes.
当我试着找到韦斯的时候
Well, when I tried to reach Wes,
我找不到
I couldn't.
我试过打他的电♥话♥
I tried calling him.
我把手♥机♥扔进河里了
I tossed my phone in the river.
所以我飞到巴黎 去了那家
So I flew to Paris and went to the restaurant
我们几周前预定好的餐厅
where we'd made the reservation weeks in advance,
当我走进去的时候 我看见了你们俩
and when I walked in, I saw you together.
多奇妙啊 是吧
That was weird, huh?
如果当时在餐厅你坐在
I mean, what if you'd been sitting in my seat
我的位子上 你就能看到皮帕了
at the restaurant, and you'd seen Pippa?
那我就会看见皮帕
Then I would've seen Pippa.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你没扔掉手♥机♥呢
What if you hadn't tossed your phone?
你为什么要问这么多"如果"
Why are you asking so many "What ifs"?
因为我们本有可能无法在此刻站在这里
Because we might not be standing here right now.
是啊 但那些事我都做了
Yeah, but I did all those things,
我们也在一起了 你想说什么
and we are standing here, so what's the point?
韦斯 你自己决定了对我避实就虚
Wes, you decided what to tell me and what to keep to yourself.
你也一样
And so did you.
在那顿晚餐之前你都没告诉我你生病了
You didn't tell me you were sick until that dinner.
我为什么要说
Why would I?
我去巴黎就是为了逃避事实
I went to Paris to escape that.
我想体验下遇见某个
I-I wanted to know what it felt like to meet someone
不知道我病情的人是什么感觉
and not that be the first thing they saw when they looked at me.
好吧 那如果我告诉你
All right, and how would you have perceived me
我的未婚妻逃婚了 你会怎么看我呢
if I'd have just told you I'd been ditched at the altar?
我很抱歉 但如果我跟你说了
I'm sorry, but if I'd have shared all this you,
你就会觉得
then you would have thought you were
你只是个备胎 而这不是真的
some kind of rebound and this wasn't real.
我现在正想着这事 因为我就是那个备胎
I'm thinking that now because I was the rebound!
好把 也许你真的是
All right, maybe you were!
但这不并意味着我们的感情是假的
But that doesn't mean that this isn't real!
当她说她来过巴黎的时候
I saw your face when she told you
我看见你的表情了
that she came to Paris.
是震惊的表情
That's called "Shock."
不 看起来更像是在后悔
No, this looked a lot more like regret.
韦斯 我活过了预计生存期
Wes, I made it past my expiration date,
我知道你说过会永远爱我
and I know that you told me you were gonna love me forever.
但现在我知道了你可能对另一个人
But now I know that there is someone else
也说了同样的话
you may have said those exact same things to, as well,
所以到底什么是真的
so what's really real?
这件事持续多久了
How long has this been going on?
好像发生了一次 可能是在她的浴室里
I think it happened once. Possibly in her shower.
我不是说艾登和劳伦的事
I'm not talking about Aiden and Lauren.
我是说他的"买♥♥卖♥♥"
I'm talking about his "Job."
那事啊
Oh, that.
我几年前就知道他卖♥♥大♥麻♥了
I knew he sold weed years ago.
但我真的不知道卖♥♥药的事
But I certainly didn't know about pills.
如果你早知道他卖♥♥大♥麻♥
If you knew about the weed,
为什么那时不说点什么
why didn't you say something then?
我有个女儿当时在对抗癌症
I had a daughter who was fighting for her life.
我没心思想这方面
I wasn't looking in that direction.
有道理
Fair enough.
但我们不能再无视这件事了
But we can't ignore this anymore.
好吧 找他谈谈
Fine. Talk to him.
不过只针对毒品生气 别针对劳伦那事
But be upset about the drugs, not Lauren.
我想他没告诉你与没告诉我
I think he didn't tell you for the same reason
是同一个原因
he didn't tell me --
他是想保护你
he was trying to protect you.
我们的孩子什么时候开始保护我们了
When did our kids start protecting us?
很可能是从我开始在树丛中喝伏特加
Probably when I started drinking vodka in a bush
而你开始和儿子睡同一个女人时
and you started sleeping with the same woman as your son.
我不想在家睡
I didn't want to sleep at home,
所以决定去那个
so I decided to go crash at the place
我思路最清晰的地方睡一觉
where I'd always done my best thinking.
值班室
员工专用
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
你不是应该去参加筹款活动吗
You're supposed to be at a fundraiser.
你不是应该在梦幻巴黎泡泡中吗
You're supposed to be in a Paris bubble.
我们家来了个不速之客
Yeah, well, we had an unexpected guest,
泡泡破裂了
and the bubble kind of burst.
我的病人临时出了状况 缝针伤口裂了
I had an unexpected patient whose stitches kind of burst.
你赢了
You win.
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my text?
收到了
I did.
为什么不回复
Why didn't you answer?
不能回复
I couldn't.
当时忙着招待我丈夫的
I was busy entertaining my husband's...
未婚妻
fiancée.
前未婚妻
Ex-fiancée.
所以你不在家而是来了这里吗
Is that why you're, uh, you're here instead of there?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
总之 我很佩服你做了那件事
Anyway, I'm -- I'm just impressed that you did it.
做了什么
Did what?
结婚
Got married.
你还这么年轻 需要很强大的信念
At such a young age, it's a big leap of faith.
我知道自己肯定做不到
I know I could've never done it.
为什么
Why not?
我二十多岁大部分时间都在埋头苦读
I spent most of my 20s with my nose in books
不然就是解剖尸体
and my hands in a cadaver.
和我一样大的朋友现在都有小孩上中学了
I got friends my age that have kids starting middle school now,
我还忙着还助学贷款
and I'm still busy paying back student loans.
感觉我错过了很多
Just feel like I kind of missed out on a lot.
很抱歉 这...
I'm sorry. That was --
我没考虑到你的感受 好像在说
That was completely insensitive, implying that --
我错过了很多
that I missed out on a lot
而你这七年时间都在治疗中挣扎
when you spent seven years in and out of treatment.
八年
Eight.
你赢了
You win.
我该走了
I should go. Yeah.
让你休息一下 继续做你的事
Let you take a nap and get on with whatever.
我得去咖啡店开店了
Yeah, I gotta open up the coffee shop.
开店 你是说关店吧
Open it? You mean close it?
没错 还有关店 拜
Yeah, that, too. Bye.
这里不再是我的安全屋了
So much for this being my "Safe" place.
一场婚姻能有多少人参与
How many people can there be in one marriage?
我能进去吗
May I come in?
爸
Daddy?
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
我在长途散步
I was taking a long walk.
听说睡眠并不是那么重要了
And I hear that sleep is overrated.
你为什么这么早就来了
Why're you here so early?
我本来不该来的
I wasn't supposed to be.
不过我跟芬莉说要连值
But...I asked Finley for a double shift.
为什么
Why?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你昨晚睡在这里了吗
Did you sleep here last night?
辗转反侧 主要是辗转不安
Tossed and turned. Mostly tossed.
你和韦斯之间还好吧
Is everything okay with you and Wes?
并不好
Not really.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表