剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
除此之外 还有
That, and, also...
如果我们刚刚成功造了个孩子该多好啊
how cool would it be if we just made a baby?
第一次尝试就能成功
On our first try?
我知道希望渺茫 但
I mean, I know it's a long shot, but...
这个想法很温馨 对吧
it's a nice thought, isn't it?
你说你和韦斯之间有些问题
You told me that you and Wes were having problems.
我该对此作何感想呢
How am I supposed to feel about this?
我对你在西雅图
How was I supposed to feel
度过的那一夜该做何感想
about you spending the night in Seattle?
我没在七个月前遇见你真是太可惜了
It's a shame I didn't meet you seven months ago.
我本该和她结婚的
I was supposed to marry her.
如果有其他人插足你们的感情
When other people come into the mix,
问题就更严重了
it is a symptom of a bigger issue.
韦斯甚至拒绝了在旧金山的工作
Wes even turned down a job in San Francisco
就因为他对要孩子的事非常激动
because of how excited he is to have a baby.
如果我们想要个孩子 我得留在这里
If we're gonna make this happen, I need to be here.
我想成为一个父亲
I want to be a dad.
孩子解决不了你们之间的问题
Kids don't fix problems.
只会加剧你们的矛盾
They make them worse.
斯黛拉
Stell?
你还好吗
You okay?
我想我做不到 韦斯
I don't think I can do this, Wes.
我还没准备好要生小孩
I'm not ready to have a baby.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你说过你想生个小女孩
You said that you wanted our little girl.
什么改变了
What changed?
我才刚摆脱了过去
I just got this clean slate, you know?
并且一直想弄明白我应该成为什么样的人
And I've been trying to figure out who I'm supposed to be.
我意识到每一个选择
And I realize that every choice,
我做的每一个决定
every single decision I've ever made
都建立在我生病的基础上
has been based on me being sick.
推迟过生日 七月份庆祝圣诞
Birthdays on hold. Christmas in July.
在复活节过感恩节
Thanksgiving on Easter.
并不是因为那是个更好的节日
And it's not just because it's a better holiday.
而是因为没人想到
It's because nobody thought
我会撑到十一月
that I would make it to November.
甚至你和我的婚姻
Even you and I got married
也是因为我们以为没时间了
because we thought we had no time.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我想说
I'm saying...
我们需要放慢脚步
we need to take our time here.
不能就这么草率地生下孩子
We...can't rush into having a baby.
但你也听到那个医生说的了
But you heard what the doctor said.
如果我们现在不生 以后可能再也没机会了
If we don't do this now, then we might not get to at all.
没机会就没机会吧
Then we might not get to.
就算不是我们亲生的
Not in the way we imagined, anyway.
但还有其他组成家庭的方式
Hey, but there are other ways to be a family.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, okay. Okay.
你知道吗
Oh, you know what?
这并不好
It's not okay.
我明白
I get it.
但我们结婚了 斯黛拉
But we're married, Stells.
你不能决定擅自决定所有事
So you don't get to make all the decisions all the time.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
我没有擅自决定"所有"事
I don't make "All" the decisions.
不 你有
Yes, you do.
至少重要的事都是你说了算
All the important ones, anyway.
我们的所有对话都是关于你的想法
Every conversation that we have is about your wants
你的需求 你的感受
and your needs and your feelings.
但这是我们的生活
But this -- this is our life.
我们俩的
Together.
我们什么时候才能谈谈我想要什么
So, when are we gonna talk about what I want?
我今晚去迪亚哥家睡
I'm gonna stay at Diego's tonight.
乖孩子
Good.
走吧
Come on.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
虽然对我来说还很早
Which, for me, is still very early.
我没想到你能来
I didn't think you were gonna make it.
差一点没来
I almost didn't.
没想到我早上也有宵禁
Turns out I have a morning curfew, too.
我试图出门时电子脚镣发出的声音
The neighborhood was not thrilled by the piercing alarm
可让我的邻居不太开心
that went off when I tried to leave.
听起来你已经热身了
Well, sounds like you're all warmed up,
非常好因为我们还要走五英里
which is good 'cause we got five miles to burn.
五英里
Five miles?
我们要专门走五公里吗
We're walking five miles on purpose?
你知道远足是干什么的吧 是吗
You do know what hiking is, right?
你的水呢
Where's your water?
我们应该自备饮用水吗
We're supposed to bring our own water?
你可以喝一点我的水
You can have some of mine.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
你必须要选一个
You, uh -- You have to pick one.
等一下 艾达是同性恋吗
Wait. Ida's gay?
天呐
Oh, God.
她是在对我放电
That was her winking at me.
我以为她只是眼睛有点问题
I thought she just had an eye thing.
彼得是个好男人
Peter is a great guy.
而且他喜欢你
And he's into you.
听着 我喜欢彼得
Look, I like Peter,
但如果你觉得很奇怪
but if this is going to be weird for you,
我不会这么做
I-I don't have to.
只要不对我的工作产生消极影响
As long as it doesn't affect my job negatively...
我完全可以祝福你们
you have my total blessing.
虽然我需要跟艾达谈谈
I-I will have to talk to Ida, though, so...
任何为了岳父岳母的幸福而大费周章的人
Well, anyone who would go to this much trouble to get keep their in-laws happy...
都值得这个升职机会
deserves that new territory.
真的吗
Really?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我说这是你应得的
I said you deserve it.
没说你会得到它
Didn't say you were gonna get it.
看看你的报告做得如何
Let's see how this presentation goes...
迪仔
D-dawg.
我跟艾达说
Hey, I-I told Ida
我没有同意那个外号♥
that I was not signing off on that nickname.
我不知道怎么和韦斯度过这个难关
I didn't know how Wes and I were going to get through this.
最糟糕的是 我最想倾诉的对象
And the worst part was, the one person I wanted to talk to
不肯跟我说话
wasn't speaking to me.
我本来能来早点 但...
I would have come sooner, but...
桃红酒需要冷藏先
the rosé had to chill,
而且我找不到《甜蜜十一月》的碟片了
and I couldn't find my copy of "Sweet November."
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我之前说了那么过分的话
I was so mean to you.
我是你的姐姐
I'm your big sister.
我总会在你身边
I'll always be here.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
她是你的了 彼得
She's as good as yours, Peter.
《遇见波莉》 R级片 正在上映
谢谢 艾达
Thanks, Ida.
我很感谢你的坦白来电
I appreciate the concession call.
在爱情和战争中一切都是公平的
All is fair in love and war.
我觉得 如果她有一点双性倾...
For what it's worth, if she were even a little bit bi...
她会选你的
she would have picked you.
当然
Uh...duh.
我多棒啊
I'm amazing.
你们两个去玩吧
Now, you two go have fun.
请你们把我会做的事都做了
And, please, do all the things that I would do.
准备好了吗
Ready to go?
很有趣
That was fun.
-你喜欢远足吗 -不喜欢
- You liked hiking? - No.
远足让人筋疲力尽
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表