剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
我在跟迪亚哥发短♥信♥
Guys, I was just texting with Diego.
老爸让他去帮忙
Dad asked him to go over to the house and help
修理老妈造成的那些破坏
with the destruction Mom caused.
没错
Yeah.
我们中该有人一会去看看迪亚哥
One of us should go by later and check on Diego.
是啊 我 为什么你们把手指放鼻子上
Yeah, I -- Why are your fingers on your noses?
你们两个 这一点都不公平
Guys, that's not fair.
再见啦 小妹
See you, sis.
真的吗
Seriously?
应该是你去看迪亚哥 他是你丈夫
You should go check on Diego -- he's your husband.
我知道 但是
I get that, but...
不幸的是 我的手指在鼻子上呀
unfortunately my finger's on my nose.
虽然很不想承认 但是现在看来
I hate to say it, but at this point, it may be easier
直接把墙拆掉比较容易
to just finish taking out the wall.
她砸得真够狠
Yeah, she really did some damage here.
老妈在院子里也搞了点破坏
Mom did some damage to the yard too.
地上到处是洞
There's some holes in random places.
而且看起来并不像泳池
Not really a pool shape yet.
真是"棒极了"
Wonderful.
没关系的
It's all good.
-我们会在这帮你 -我也在 老爸
- We're here. - I'm here too, Dad.
你本来可以叫我来帮忙修理东西啊
You could've asked me to help you fix stuff.
你不是个修理的料子 艾登
You're not the guy who fixes problems, Aiden.
你只会捅娄子
You cause them.
别对他那么严厉
Don't be so hard on him.
我跟艾登谈过了
Aiden and I talked,
他决定重新做人
and he is gonna be making some big old changes.
我以前是做过很多糟糕的事情 我承认
Look, I admit I made some bad decisions in the past, for sure,
但是做人要往前看
but I'm moving forward, and I'd appreciate it
要是你偶尔相信我一次 我会很感激
if you gave me the benefit of the doubt once in a while.
你看见我的
Have you seen my --
太不凑巧了 丹尼丝
This is not a good time, Denise.
有没有搞错 艾登
Seriously, Aiden?
事情不是你看上去的样子
It's not what it looks like.
虽然也差不多
I mean, it's obviously pretty close.
迪亚哥
Diego.
丹尼丝
Denise.
你们俩认识
You guys know each other?
是啊 我们的孩子在同一家学校
Yeah, yeah. Our kids are in school together.
替我向你丈夫问好
Hey, and say hi to your husband for me.
还是别了 很诡异
Don't do that. That's weird.
你跟马琳谈过了吗
Have you even talked to Marlene yet?
我受够了
You know what? No.
我不会再替你说好话了
I am so done defending you.
真不敢相信我以为你会改变
I can't believe I ever thought you'd change.
斯黛拉
S-Stella...
干得好 你把唯一站在你那边的人给气跑了
Great job. You lost the one person on your side.
你怎么屡教不改呢
How can you keep making the same mistakes over and over?
我用不着跟你解释
I don't have to explain myself to you.
只要你还住在我家
As long as I'm putting a roof over your head,
你就必须要解释
you sure as hell do.
老爸 你不用管这边的乱子了
Hey, Dad, don't worry about the mess over here.
我解决就行
I got it.
他是不是很棒
Isn't he great?
你跟律师谈得怎么样了
Hey. How did it go with the lawyer?
进展不顺利
Not great.
他觉得我们应该回伦敦
He reckons we might have to go back to London
直到我们把事情都解决
till we can get this sorted out.
我们
We?
我的家都要支离破碎了
I can't believe my family is falling apart,
他们还指望我们穿过大半个地球
and they're trying to send us halfway across the world
去搞定那些乱七八糟的文件
because of some stupid paperwork?
那可是无心之谎啊
I mean, it was an honest mistake.
毕竟当时我们以为我死定了
We thought I was gonna die.
我要解决这事
I'm making this go away.
你要怎么做
How are you planning to do that?
我知道我应该跟谁说
I knew who I needed to talk to.
你看 我们当时结婚时
So, you see, when we got married,
都以为我是病入膏肓了
we thought I was dying.
就像是那些浪漫的癌症电影一样
It was like one of those romantic cancer movies,
男孩遇到女孩
where boy meets girl,
像两个无事可做的人一样
and they fall in love...
坠入爱河
...the way only two people with nothing else to do truly can.
行了 打住
All right, stop. Just stop.
你嫁给了一个认识不到一个月的男人
You married a man you knew for less than a month,
而且他还知道你马上就要死了
and he knew you were gonna die?
为什么你把这说得像件坏事
Why are you saying that like it's bad?
因为他娶了你 他就是美国公民
Because he was gonna marry you, become a citizen,
然后你就马上要死了
and then you were gonna die.
好吧 我知道原因了
Oh. Okay, now I see why.
问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question --
什么样的人才会跟一个要死的女孩结婚啊
What kind of person marries a dying girl?
我知道你在干什么
I know what you are trying to do.
你想要让我对他产生怀疑
You are trying to put doubts in my head,
但你动摇不了我 因为我了解他
but you can't, because I know him.
我了解他
I know him.
我知道你爱上了查尔斯先生
I believe you fell in love with Mr. Charles,
但是有时人很虚伪
but people can be deceptive.
你不懂
You don't get it.
我知道这听起来有点俗气
I know that this might sound a little cheesy, but...
我相信是命运
I really believe that fate,
或者无论你怎么称呼
or whatever you want to call it,
让我们在一起
brought us together.
我们是彼此的初恋
We are each other's first loves.
我很确定
That I am certain of.
那跟他在伦敦同住一室公♥寓♥两年的女人
So the woman he shared a one-bedroom flat with in London for two years...
皮帕·霍林斯沃思
a Pippa Hollingsworth...
只是一个朋友吗
was just a friend?
我打赌他在那也睡在充气床垫
I bet he slept on an air mattress there, too.
你知道她 是不是
You did know about her, didn't you?
我当然知道
Of course I did.
就像我说的 我了解他
Like I said, I know him.
皮帕
Pippa?
皮帕是谁 韦斯
Who's Pippa, Wes?
你让我觉得我像个傻瓜
You made me feel like such an idiot.
好吧 我们能不能晚点再聊这个 拜托
Okay, look. Can we just talk about this later, please?
-现在不是好时机 -为什么不是
- Now is not a good time. - Why not?
因为你妈在这里
Because your mother is here.
我试着给你打电♥话♥ 但你不接电♥话♥
Hi. I tried calling you, but you weren't picking up the phone.
因为我不想跟你讲话
Because I don't want to talk to you.
亲爱的 我很抱歉逼你做出选择
Honey, I am so sorry I made you choose sides.
看见你选了你♥爸♥爸
Seeing you take your father's side
让我觉得自己犯了大错
made me realize it was a big mistake.
我现在不想跟你们两个讲话
I can't deal with either of you right now.
我要去泡澡
I'll be in the bath.
婚姻总是这么难吗
Is marriage always this hard?
你真的要问我吗
You're really asking me that?
我想念妈买♥♥的食物了 我好饿
I miss Mom buying groceries. I'm starving.
你想要彩椒还是巧克力
You want the pepper or the chocolate?
我想也是
Yeah.
你可以在空闲的日程安排里抽出点时间
You could've taken a little time out of your empty schedule
去为我们买♥♥点东西
to go shopping for us.
你能不能先保持这个想法
You know, could you just hold that thought?
我还挺喜欢你在吃甜点时对我失望的
I kinda like it when you call me a disappointment over dessert.
我怎么能不失望 艾登
How could I not be disappointed, Aiden?
你是个聪明的孩子 但你从大学退学
You're a smart kid, but you dropped out of college,
每天无所事事
do nothing all day...
今天我上了个足球妈妈
Well, today I did a soccer mom.
这对你来说是个笑话吗
Is this a joke to you?
这是你的人生
This is your life.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表