剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
-外面下雨了吗 -没有
- Is it raining outside? - Nope.
那你为什么要穿雨衣呢
Then why are you wearing a raincoat?
别再问问题了
Can you please stop asking questions.
抱歉 我只是很困惑
I'm sorry. I'm just confused.
我不知道自己在担心什么
I don't know what I was worried about.
很显然韦斯和我幸福美满
Wes and I were clearly in a great place.
你确定吗 大力鼠
You sure about that, Mighty Mouse?
怎么了
What just happened?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
你移♥动♥搅拌碗了吗
Did you move the mixing bowls?
我都不知道搅拌碗以前放在哪里
I didn't even know where they were in the first place,
所以我要移♥动♥它们会很困难
so it would've been hard for me to do that.
所以...这不是你干的
So...you didn't do this to our cabinets?
妈 你重新整理了我们的橱柜吗
Mom, did you rearrange our cabinets?
是的
Oh, yeah.
昨天晚上我睡不着
I couldn't sleep last night.
整理能安抚我的心情
Organizing soothes me.
所以我从这边的调味料柜开始
So I started over here with the spice cabinet.
所有的调料罐都是色彩协调的
Everything is color-coordinated.
辣度依次下降
It goes from the spiciest to the least spicy.
我把远东风味
I put the tastes of the Far East
放在最右边
all the way to the right,
也是地图上的东边
which is east on the map,
简直不能再完美
so it makes perfect sense.
没必要感谢我
No need to thank me.
我要去练瑜伽了
I'm on my way to yoga.
但我很快回来
But I'll be back before you know it.
合十礼
Namaste.
妈得走了
Mama gotta go.
合十礼 妈得...
Namaste, Mama got...
这句话不错
That's a good one.
好了
Okay...
她只是想帮点忙
She was just trying to help.
现在她出门了
Now that she's gone
孩子们都在学校
and the kids are at school,
我想 这是自你回来后
I think it's officially the first time
你我第一次正式单独在一起吧
you and I have been alone since you got back.
你和我想得一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
那得看情况了
Depends.
你是想告诉我
Are you thinking about telling me
你和斯黛拉昨天说了什么吗
what you and Stella were talking about yesterday?
什么 才没有
What? No!
-你说真的吗 -我是个男子汉
- Seriously? - I'm a big boy.
不管是什么 我都能应付
Whatever it is, I can handle it.
好吧 男子汉
Fine, big boy.
斯黛拉对那个和她一起在医院工作的
Stella had a sexual fantasy about the hot doctor
性感医生有性幻想
she works with at the hospital.
什么 你为什么告诉我这个
What? Why would you tell me that?
你知道我守不住秘密的
You know I can't keep secrets.
你比我更清楚
You should know better.
你是我老婆
You are my wife.
你应该保护我免受这些事折磨
It is your job to protect me from myself.
宝贝 我试过了
Baby, I tried.
我试过了
I tried.
没人会告诉你
The thing nobody tells you about fantasies
当你在性幻想对象周围时
is that they make it extremely awkward
会超级尴尬
to be around the person you fantasized about.
就像这样
Just like that.
-因为就应该是那样 -张医生
- 'Cause that's how it's supposed - Dr. Chang!
斯黛拉 你好啊 很高兴见到你
Stella. Hey! It's so great to see you.
需要我帮忙吗
You need any help in here?
还真的有
Actually, yes.
护士都暂时离开了
The nurse had to step out,
朱莉在我要给她完成检测时候
and Julie here keeps taking off her EKG clip
老是弄掉了心电图测试夹
while I try to finish her exam.
-夹子弄得我手指疼 -是吗
- It hurts my finger. - Yeah?
我以前的夹子也挺疼
Mine used to hurt, too,
所以我就夹住鼻子
so I wore it on my nose...
像这样
like that.
但只有夹住手指才能正常检测
But it only works if you wear it on your finger.
看到了吧
See?
那是谁
Who's that?
那是格兰特医生
Oh, that's Dr. Grant.
他是新来的
He's new.
所有护士都是他的迷妹
All the nurses are obsessed with him.
他超帅啊
He's super hot.
是吗 我
Really? I...
我倒没看出来
I don't see that.
你为什么满脸通红
Why is your face all red?
是有两个"O"的卢克 LOOK
It's Look with two O's -- L-O-O-K.
所以是"看见"[两个词发音一样]
So "Look."
卢克
Look.
拿铁在那边取
Lattes come out over there.
请问您有什么需要的
What can I get ya?
一点小忙
A little help
帮我儿子的鞋盒模型
finishing my son's shoe-box diorama.
明天就要交了 而我还没开始
It's due tomorrow, and I haven't even started.
我不再卖♥♥药了
I'm not doing that anymore.
丹尼丝说你还有一些
Denise said you still had some.
-听我说 -是卢克
- Look... - Look.
老兄 我没跟你说话
Seriously, dude, I'm not talking to you.
好的
Okay.
我可能还有一些存货
I might have a few more,
但我不能光天化日之下就给你
but I can't just hand them to you over the counter.
放在咖啡杯下面
Put them on the bottom of the coffee cup,
然后我把钱放在装小费的罐子里
and I'll pay you in the tip jar.
艾登专属小费
我女儿要完成一个读书报告
My daughter's got a book report due.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得看完我女儿的芭蕾舞表演
I have to sit through my daughter's ballet recital.
如果我又睡着了
If I fall asleep again,
我老婆会跟我离婚的
my wife will divorce me.
你拯救了我的婚姻
You saved my marriage.
艾登的小费
好消息 布莱斯赢得了拼字比赛
Great news. Bryce won his spelling bee.
他要去参加全国决赛了
He's going to the State Finals.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you please help me?
早上好 儿子
Morning, son.
早上好 老爸
Morning, pops.
新工作怎么样
How's the new job going?
挺好
Good.
很高兴听到你这么说
Oh, I'm glad to hear that.
我知道我给你的选择不多
I know I didn't give you much of a choice, but...
但我为你的洗心革面感到骄傲
I'm proud of you for cleaning up your act.
性感贝基#7 还需要五片药
费尔药房♥ 你的处方已经准备好
忘拿手♥机♥了
Forgot my phone.
我知道不可能永远都躲着格兰特医生
I knew avoiding Dr. Grant forever wasn't possible.
斯黛拉 你好 你在这儿啊
Stella, hey. There you are.
糟了
Crap.
但我真的尽力了
But I really was trying.
你在找什么
What you looking for?
我在为吉尔护士
Uh, I am l-looking for these thingies...
找这些东西
for Nurse Jill.
自润滑导尿管
Self-lubricating catheters.
是的
Yeah.
刚刚怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我朝他傻笑还甩头发吗
Did I just giggle and flip my hair at him?
我不能对他傻笑还甩头发
I can't giggle-flip him.
我是有夫之妇了
I'm a married woman.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗 格兰特医生
Is there something I can help you with, Dr. Grant?
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表