剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
about watching Dr. Grant and Dr. Russo micro-grope each other
看着这对幸福的情侣让我觉得很开心
was that seeing this happy couple actually made me happy.
我婚姻中其中一个问题
One of the problems in my marriage
毫不费力地解决了
had been solved without any work at all.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I was just --
试图吞了拉索医生的脸吗
Trying to swallow Dr. Russo's face?
所以你和拉索医生在一起了
So, you and Dr. Russo.
是的
Yeah.
拉索医生很棒
Dr. Russo's amazing.
我真为你感到开心
I am really happy for you.
我是认真的
And I meant it...
那就好
Cool.
尽管我们之间还是很尴尬
...Even though things were still really awkward.
有什么能为你效劳的
So, what can we do for you?
第一轮的新试验很顺利
The first round of the new trial went very well,
但我还需要有人把这文件带到血液科
but I do need someone to take the file to Hematology.
碰巧我很擅长运送文件
File Transport just happens to be my specialty.
好的
Okay.
认真的吗 我妈
Seriously? Mom?
你妈是个很棒的艺术家 伊丽莎白
Your mom's a great artist, Lizzie.
为了把你们养大她停止了对艺术的追求
She stopped pursuing it to raise you guys.
我一直认为她应该重拾艺术
I always thought she should get back to it.
她需要有自己的事做
And she needs her own thing.
我明白了 但我不明白为什么要我来
I get that, but I don't get why it has to be on me.
当你妈和我分开时
When your mom and I split up,
艾登帮我回到了正轨
Aiden helped me get back on my feet.
这让我们变得更加亲近
It brought us closer.
我只是觉得你妈也能通过你的帮助重拾艺术
I just think that your mom could use your help in that same way.
所以
So...
怎么了
what is up?
我希望你看看我的书
I was hoping you would read my book.
如果你喜欢它 也许你会想
And if you like it, maybe you would be interested
帮我画一些插画
in doing some mock-ups of the artwork.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really?! - Yeah.
当然可以 伊丽莎白
Of course, Lizzie!
我等不及要看那本书
I can't wait to read it.
谢谢你能想到让我来做
And thank you for thinking of me for this.
亲爱的 我太感动了
Oh, honey, I am so touched.
妈
Oh, Mom.
我为你联♥系♥的信贷员愿意冒险
The loan officer that I set you up with is open to risk,
但要让她相信你值得她下赌注
but she needs to believe that you're a good bet.
所以你需要准备好回答这些问题
So you need to be prepared for questions like --
你有什么经营酒吧的经验
What experience do you have running a bar?
完全没有 但我有从酒吧逃跑的经验
None, but I do have experience running out of a bar.
为什么
Why?
-酒保的丈夫 -明白了
- Bartender's husband. - Got it.
你们好 我有非常好的消息
Hi. Okay, I have some really good news.
这都是什么
Oh! What...is...all this?
艾登的未来
Aiden's future!
他要买♥♥一个酒吧
He's buying a bar.
我的天 你是认真的
Oh. My God, you're serious.
那真是太好了
That's so great!
是的 我在帮艾登准备银行贷款的面试
Yeah, I'm helping Aiden prepare for his bank interview.
顺便我们还得复习一下你的五年经营计划
By the way, we still got to go over your five-year plan.
我接下来五年的计划
Pretty sure the five-year plan
就是尽可能多地卖♥♥出酒水
is to sell as much alcohol as possible.
绝对没问题
Nailed it.
抱歉 斯黛拉 你说的好消息是什么
I'm so sorry, Stells. What is your good news?
我想办法
Well, I managed to get us
在医院给我们找了一个免费的婚姻咨♥询♥师
free marriage therapy at the hospital...
-真棒 -时间是二十分钟后
- Oh, that's great! - ...in 20 minutes.
好吧
Okay.
艾登 你自己能搞定吧
Aiden, you think you got this?
没问题
I'm gold.
对 别把这个发光的东西露出来
Right, don't show off the bling.
了解
Got it.
所以你就是我们的婚姻咨♥询♥师
So you're our couples counselor?
对 我 对
Yes. I'm...yes.
好吧 你年龄够大吗
Right. Are you old enough to --
我二十四岁了 研究生 还在接受培训
I'm 24, Master's student, still training,
但是我保证 我绝对有资格
but I assure you, I am qualified.
而且他是免费的 我们进入正题吧
And he's free, so let's jump in, shall we?
重点 我们的伴侣意识
Headline -- The two of us are having trouble
很浅薄
operating as a "We"
因为我们根本没有规划我们的未来
because we didn't plan on having a future.
你刚刚不是说你们结婚了吗
I thought you said you were married.
是啊 但是我当时快死了
We are, but I was planning on dying.
好吧
O...kay.
你们解释一下吧
Let's unpack that.
韦斯和我将所有的细节告诉了迈尔斯
Wes and I filled Miles in on all the details.
我们是闪婚
We got married on a whim.
我辞去了伦敦的工作 离开我的家人搬到这
I left my family and my job in London to move here.
移♥民♥局觉得我们的婚姻是假的
The INS thought that we were faking our marriage.
我基本对所有事情都撒了谎
I lied about everything.
然后有一个和我一起工作的医生
There's this doctor that I work with.
我还有个前未婚妻又出现了
And my ex-fiance turned up.
我以为自己想要个孩子
I thought I wanted a baby.
我因为不喜欢的工作精疲力尽
I'm exhausted from this job that I hate.
还有那次做♥爱♥的时候把垃圾桶点着了
And then we had trash-fire sex.
不好意思 那是好事还是坏事
I'm sorry, is that good or bad?
坏事 迈尔斯 一点都不好
Not good, Miles. Not good.
好吧
Okay, well, this...
我在培训的时候从来没见过你们这种案例
is not something I've seen in my training...
但是看起来
...but it seems to me like
核心问题在于
the core issue is that...
你们相遇一周后
From the moment Wes maxed out his credit card
韦斯就刷爆了信♥用♥卡♥给你买♥♥了一个订婚戒指
to buy you an engagement ring a week after you met,
从那时起他就竭尽所能地取悦你
he's been trying to make you happy at his own expense.
但是公平地说
Right, but, to be fair, I didn't know
我一直不知道他刷爆了信♥用♥卡♥
that he had maxed out his credit card
给我买♥♥这个戒指 直到三十秒前
to buy this ring until like 30 seconds ago.
我要是知道肯定不会让他这么做
'Cause I would never, ever ask him to do that.
但我还是这么做了
But I did it anyway.
如果拿橡皮筋套在我们手指头上的话
I mean, I would've been happy with rubber bands
我也会开心
on our fingers, but...
但在巴黎 我们路过那家店的时候
when we went past that shop in Paris...
我看到你的眼睛都亮了
...I saw your eyes light up,
然后我...
and I...
我就情不自禁了
I just couldn't help myself.
就是这样
Exactly.
现在你也还是情不自禁
And you still can't.
你现在的所有行为都像是斯黛拉的时间不多了
You're still functioning as though Stella's time is limited.
你的动力就是让她的生活
Your dynamic is built around making her life
尽可能地感到快乐
as happy as possible.
我不想那样
I don't want that.
很好
Good.
那么韦斯 你必须得改变你的行为
Then, Wes, you have to change.
你不能是婚姻中唯一做出牺牲的人
You can't be the only one making sacrifices.
等下
Well...
又不是只有韦斯为婚姻做牺牲
Wes isn't the one making all the sacrifices.
对不起
I'm sorry, I...
好吧 那么你为韦斯做出了什么样的牺牲呢
Okay, what sacrifices have you made for Wes?
我买♥♥含乳量只有百分之一的牛奶
I buy 1% milk.
那基本就是水
It's basically water.
我觉得我们需要一个新的咨♥询♥师
I think we need a new counselor.
绝对的
100%.
迈尔斯是站在你那一边的
Clearly Miles is on your side.
你说什么
Wait, what?
他说我们之间的问题都是因我而起
Clearly he said that all of our problems are my fault
因为我很自私
because I'm selfish.
他说我们的问题都怪我
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表