剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
No.
彼得
Oh, Peter.
你看不出来吗
Don't you see?
你刚刚告诉我的
You just told me
都是在表达你多么想推进我们的生活
how much you want to move forward with our lives,
但结婚是在倒♥退♥
but getting married is a step backwards.
我们尝试过了
We tried that.
反复尝试同样的事
And to try the same thing over and over
却期盼会得到不同结果 这太不理智了
and expect different results would be crazy.
我明白了
I get it.
答案是不
The answer is no.
没错 我的答案是不
Yes. My answer is no.
但是
But...
你问错了问题
you asked the wrong question.
那我应该怎么问
What's the right question?
"你愿意和我出来约会吗"
"Will you go out on a date with me?"
所以你觉得怎么样
So, what do you say?
你明天愿意和我出来约会吗
Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?
不了 我有安排了
Ah, no. I have plans.
我开玩笑呢
I'm kidding.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
当我看着爸妈迈向了他们的未来
As I watched my mom and dad take a step into their future,
我也终于想明白了我的未来
I finally felt clear about mine.
太好了
Yes!
惊喜
Surprise!
惊喜
Surprise.
我的天啊 你们都在这里
Oh, my goodness. You're all here.
韦斯
Wes...
我想
...I think
我们应该分开
We should break up.
听着 韦斯
Wes, listen...
别这样 斯黛拉
Look, Stella, please don't,
不然我可能没有勇气坚持这个决定
or I might not have the courage to see this through.
我不打算阻止你
I wasn't gonna stop you.
我也打算说同样的事
I was gonna say the same thing.
我知道
I know.
我感觉到这阵子你一直想说出口 但是
I feel like you've been trying to say that for a while, but --
听着 我太爱你了 舍不得你走
Look, I love you too much to let you go.
但正因为如此我才会放手
And I love you too much to not let you.
在我们结婚的那天
On our wedding day,
我向你父亲承诺
I promised your father
我会照顾你
that I would take care of you.
我现在知道了
And I know now
如果我要想做到那一点
that the only way I can really do that
就必须让你离开
is to let you go.
你永远不能搞明白
You'll never be able to figure out
你想要的生活
what you want out of life
除非你不必记挂如何维持我们的婚姻
if you have to worry about keeping our marriage afloat.
听着 事实上
Listen, the truth is,
我们的婚姻不如你期望的那样充满生气
it just hasn't been as buoyant as we'd have hoped.
但是你知道吗 这都无所谓
But, you know what? That's okay.
因为我们的婚姻像是救生船
Because our marriage was a life boat.
而且我也认为它很好地实现了这一点
And I think that it's done exactly what it needed to do.
它拯救了我们俩
It saved us both.
这是命中注定的 斯黛拉
It was meant to be, Stell.
但我们不能走到最后
It just wasn't meant to be forever.
我想让你知道
I want you to know that...
你确实守住了结婚那天
you kept that other promise
你向我爸爸做出的另一个承诺
that you made to my father on our wedding day.
你在这八个月里给我的爱
You have given me a lifetime of love
足够我受用终生
in these last eight months.
你听到了吗
You heard that?
我本可以开心地死去 韦斯
I would have died happy, Wes.
说起来 如果你仔细想想
Well, actually, if you think about it...
事情的结果都正如我们所计划的那样
...things are turning out just the way we planned.
我仍将在余生中继续爱你
I'm still gonna love you for the rest of my life.
只是你没有机会看见罢了
You're just not gonna be around to see it.
我也会在余生中继续爱你
I am going to love you for the rest of mine, too.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
走吧
Come on.
我们决定不告诉别人这个秘密
We decided to keep our decision to ourselves.
至少目前保密
At least for now.
今晚是属于爸妈的
This was Mom and Dad's night.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去充分利用我的第二次机会
To start making the most of my second chance.
我不知道那是什么意思 不过祝你好运
I don't know exactly what that means, but good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
那真的是个好主意
That really was a good idea.
我就知道 是吧
I know, right?
你和斯黛拉还好吗
Hey, is everything okay with you and Stella?
所以 我现在是不是不该告诉你
So...is now a bad time to tell you
我为酒吧找到新的投资人了
that I found an investor to save the bar?
威尔
Will.
威尔
Will!
你来了
You came.
说实话 我以为你不会来
I got to be honest, i didn't think that you would,
但我很高兴你还是来了
but I'm so glad that you did.
不 威尔 我不是来跟你一起走的
No, Will, I'm not going with you.
我来是因为我欠你一个解释
I came here because I owe you an explanation.
你不欠我任何东西
You don't owe me anything.
斯黛拉 我只希望你能幸福
Stella, all I wanted was for you to be happy.
只是我以为你的幸福会是和我在一起
I just thought it might be with me.
我需要搞清楚如何先让自己幸福
I-I've got to figure out how to make myself happy
才能和其他人一起幸福
before I can be happy with anyone else.
但我还是谢谢你让我想起
But I needed to thank you for reminding me
我的前途是多么不可限♥量♥
of how big my future can be.
就因为这点 我会永远
And for that, I will always...
对你心怀感激
...be grateful.
在我遇见你之前 我的心支离破碎
You know, before I met you, my heart was in pieces,
是你让我知道了如何把它复原
and you helped me figure out how to put it back together.
因为这点
And for that,
我也会永远
I will always...
对你心怀感激
...be grateful.
再见了 大力鼠
I'll see you around, Mighty Mouse.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
韦斯 听着
Wes, listen.
我不想让你觉得
I don't want you to feel like
你得为这个酒吧待在阿什维尔
you have to stick around Asheville for the bar.
今晚让我意识到
If I learned anything from tonight,
如果你爱一个人 就要学会放手
it's that if you love someone, you got to set them free.
你爱我吗
You love me?
我当然爱你
Of course I do.
你是我的兄弟
You're my brother.
有你在我身边 我都不那么想奥巴马了
Plus, having you around makes me miss Obama less.
但我没开玩笑
Seriously though.
我不想让你觉得你是欠我的人情才留在这里
I don't want you to feel like you owe it to me to stay here.
谢谢你这么说 哥们儿
Thank you for saying that, man.
但我哪儿也不去
But I am not going anywhere.
是吗
Really?
这里是我的家
This is my home.
这里是我的酒吧
This is my bar.
我们的酒吧
Our bar.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
好了 跟我说说这个投资人吧
All right, so, tell me about this investor.
匿名合伙人
Silent partner.
对酒吧的任何事务都没有决定权
No control over anything in the bar.
这里仍然百分之百归我们管
Still ours 100%.
但只有一个小小的条件
But there's, you know, one little condition.
再往左来点
To the left.
再左点 往我的左边来
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表