剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
又生气又沮丧 简直是雪上加霜
Low and resentful, so bad just got worse.
坐这里 夫人
Voilà, madame.
谢谢你 路易
Merci, Louie.
不客气
De rien.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬我的掌中明珠
To my sparkling jewel
她即将踏上人生最精彩的旅程
as she embarks on her most exciting voyage yet.
干杯
Hear, hear.
这次你总该看节目了吧
Maybe this time, you'll watch.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Darling, you alright?
说实话
Well, to be frank,
不是每个人都像你一样兴奋
not everyone shares your enthusiasm.
不可能 谁
Nonsense. Who?
你可是权威法餐烹饪书的
You are the co-author of the definitive book
作者之一
on French cooking.
拉斯·莫拉什可不这么想
Not according to Russ Morash,
就是《阅读时刻》的制片人
director fellow from "I've Been Reading."
他可能觉得我就是个只适合广播节目的
He probably thinks I'm a middle-aged dilettante
中年门外汉
with looks for radio.
-朱莉娅 -不 别这么说
- Julia. - No, no.
亲爱的你这个企划太天才了
You, my dear, doing this is genius.
-没错 -只有天才才能
- Hear, hear. - Whoever drummed up
想出这么绝妙的主意
this little plot is genius.
这个叫莫拉什的家伙听着就是个俗人
And this Morash fellow sounds positively philistine.
女性观众一定会非常迷你的节目
And women are going to lose their fucking minds.
我觉得男人也会
I think men will, too,
从葡萄酒酿造学方面来看
because of the enological aspect.
葡萄酒酿造学 保罗 真要掉书袋吗
Enological, Paul? Really.
还有别的词吗
Is there another word for it?
多的是
Several.
好心的爱丽丝·纳曼之前给我打过电♥话♥
You see, that lovely Alice Naman called me earlier.
看样子莫拉什先生并不支持我
And it seems Mr. Morash is not my ally.
他自视甚高 不屑我们的小事业
He feels rather above our little enterprise,
我敢说他甚至想扼杀它
and I dare say he's even tried to kill it.
她暗示如果我们想更进一步的话
She implied that I needed to win him over somehow
我得想办法把他拉到我这边
if we fancy moving forward.
但如果一个男人觉得你毫无魅力
But how do you charm a man
你该如何去吸引他呢
who does not find you in the least charming?
是你召唤我吗
You summoned me?
召唤
Summoned?
应该说是一个友好的邀请
It was more like a friendly invitation.
要给你拿条毛巾吗
Would you like a towel?
毛巾
Towel?
给你擦擦 你湿透了
To dry off. You're quite damp.
不用 我才没有 我很好
No, I'm not. I'm fine.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
听着 我很高兴你联♥系♥了我
Listen, I'm glad you called.
我一直在考虑你做烹饪节目的想法
I've been thinking about your desire to do a cooking show,
-但我恐怕... -我做了酱
- but I'm afraid -- - I made pâté.
鹅肝酱
Goose.
想来试试吗
Can I entice you to try it?
-我来吧 -好的
- Allow me. - Oh, yeah.
我敢说我们给彼此的第一印象不好
I dare say we got off on the wrong foot.
让一个像你这样才华横溢的人
To have a man as intellectually curious as you
来制♥作♥我的小节目真是大材小用
producing my little show is an embarrassment of riches.
谢谢你 我完全同意
Well, thank you. I couldn't agree more.
但我觉得如果你能多了解我一些
But I thought if you knew more about me...
你知道我丈夫是个外交官
You know my husband was a diplomat.
他是个文人
He's a man of letters.
我们在锡兰认识
We met in Ceylon.
印度一岛国 现已更名斯里兰卡)
我开门见山吧 查尔德太太
Let me cut to the chase, Mrs. Child.
-请叫我朱莉娅 -朱莉娅 谢谢你邀请我
- Oh, Julia, please. - Julia, I appreciate this, I do.
但你得明白
But you have to understand
我不是一个随便的人
that I am not a frivolous person.
虽然我是在电视行业工作
I may be in the television industry,
但公共电视不是普通意义上的"电视"
but public television is not "Television" Television.
这不是娱乐 我也不是个戏子
It's not entertainment. I am not an entertainer.
我不是闹着玩的
I'm not entertaining.
当然
Completely.
来点雪利酒吗
Sherry?
你...
Now, you --
我知道你觉得你的工作很有意义
I-I understand you feel that what you do has substance,
也许对某些女人来说是这样
and maybe to some ladies of means it does,
但公共电视台的使命远不止于此
but public television is on a much larger journey.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
你瞧 我想改变人们的思维方式
Y-You see, I want to change the way people think,
他们看待事物的方式 他们生活的方式
the way they see, the way they live their lives.
英雄所见略同
But so do I.
但食物怎么可能做到这一点呢
But how can food possibly do that?
这酱实在太好吃了
That's really very good.
谢谢
Thank you.
鹅肝酱是吗
It's goose?
开罐器烹饪书
开罐器烹饪书
-亲爱的 -你回来了
- Hey, honey! - Hi!
《麦考尔杂♥志♥》[美国时尚女性杂♥志♥]
我在里面
I'm in here.
金枪鱼砂锅吗
Tuna casserole?
你的最爱
Your favorite.
《精通法式烹饪的艺术》
是本烹饪书
It's a cookbook.
我看到了
I see that.
这是我正在制♥作♥的电视节目
It's the show I'm producing.
她说话的语调...就像这样
And she talks... like this.
像男人试图用女声讲话吗
Like a man trying to sound like a woman?
没错
Exactly.
我在樱花巷剧院拒绝掉《终局》就是为了这个吗
I turned down "End Game" at the Cherry Lane for this?
樱花巷剧院是纽约最古老连续运行的外百老汇剧院
我本可以和萨缪尔·贝克特♥共♥处一室
I could have been in a room with Samuel Beckett?
爱尔兰及法国作家 《终局》作者
亲爱的
Darling.
我离开剧院赚钱
Oh, I left the theater to make a wage,
没错 但我想要的不止如此
sure, but more than that,
我想在公共电台行业扬名立万
to make a name for myself in public television.
我发誓 我去了她在剑桥的豪♥宅♥
I-I swear, I went over to her fancy Cambridge house
想要直截了当地告诉她
to tell her that in no uncertain terms,
我不打算制♥作♥
I wasn't gonna do it.
-她说什么 -问题就在这
- What'd she say? - That's the thing.
她不知用了什么方法变被动为主动
She somehow twisted everything around,
我几乎没法插话进去
and I hardly got two words in.
在我反应过来之前 我已经在门外淋雨了
Before I knew it, I was outside in the rain.
你尝过鹅肝酱吗
Have you ever tasted foie gras?
我看起来好糟糕
I look awful.
你和之前看起来一样
You look the same.
谢谢
Thanks.
你这样会伤到你自己
You're going to hurt yourself.
问题是 保罗 没有人做到过
The thing is, Paul, no one's really done it.
到底该怎么做
How do you do it?
我怎么有胆子觉得我能做成呢
How did I have the nerve to think I could?
一切自有天意[时间]
All in time.
什么时间
What time?
你怎么能在28分钟内
How do you make
完成一道4小时才能做出来的菜
a 4-hour dish in 28 minutes?
我一点也不清楚 你呢 你呢
I haven't the foggiest. Do you? Do you?!
不 你当然也不知道
No, of course you don't.
我很认真的 保罗
I'm serious, Paul.
我在五分钟内做了一道只需两分钟的煎蛋卷
Sure, I made a 2-minute omelet in 5 minutes,
但我要怎么在28分钟内做出红酒炖鸡
but how am I going to make coq au vin in 28?
它在烤箱烤里就要30多分钟
It cooks in the oven for over 30 minutes.
我们会找到办法的 就像每次那样
We'll figure it out the way we always do --
一起
together.
你知道做什么能少于28分钟吗
You know what takes less than 28 minutes?
现在可不是依偎的好时候
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表