剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
不 我有三个哥哥
No. No, I have three older brothers.
当你有三个哥哥时 绝对不会哭
You do not cry when you have three older brothers.
你的哥哥们不在这里
Well, your brothers aren't here.
也许我会假装他们在这
Well, maybe I'll pretend that they are here.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我想我可能伤害到你了
I think I may have hurt your feelings.
我无意伤害你
I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
最近我好像很会伤害别人
Seem to be rather good at that at the moment.
我觉得我只是
Oh, you know, I think that I-I am just, um...
困惑
oh, confused.
对什么困惑
Confused about what?
我的工作
Uh, my job.
我喜欢我的工作 但它缺乏一些
I-I love my job, but it -- it lacks a little bit of...
定义
...definition.
别人让我往前一步 然后又后退一步
I am told to step up and then to step back,
让自己变得无可替代
to make myself indispensable,
但突然我又失控
but then suddenly I've leapt off a cliff and --
抱歉 真抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
这不是你的问题
This is not your problem.
我想旧金山让我有了一些想法
I think San Francisco just gave me some mixed-up ideas.
为什么旧金山让你有了一些想法
Why would San Francisco give you mixed-up ideas?
我把节目卖♥♥给了旧金山
I sold the show to San Francisco.
等等 是你吗
Wait, you did that?
我以为是拉斯
I assumed it was Russ.
你说过我要让自己无可替代 所以我照做了
You told me to make myself indispensable, so I did.
但如果现在我越界了 我很抱歉
But if I've overstepped now, I apologize.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
别道歉
Don't apologize.
我知道我毫无条理 冲动
I know I can be messy and impulsive
随心所欲 我不是最容易相处的人
and seat-of-my-pants, and that isn't always easy.
但这就是事实
But that is the fact of it.
阿维斯和多萝西使得这档节目能成功
Avis and Dorothy made this show happen
当初除了你和我没人看好这节目
when no one but you and I believed in it,
所以我不会让她们走
and I am never letting them go.
她们是家人
They're family.
我理解
I understand.
但你也是家人
But you're family, too.
计时器
好了
Yeah.
不行
Nah.
我们做到了
We did it!
你太美了
Oh, you're beautiful.
我们做到了 我们做到了
Oh, we did it! We did it! We did it!
致敬一杯
A toast!
-这是你第三杯敬酒 -对 是我第三杯酒
- That's your third toast. - Yes, it's my third drink.
这次是敬我亲爱的保罗和他天才的突破
This one for my darling Paul and his ingenious breakthrough.
敬石棉瓦
To the asbestos tile.
敬石棉瓦
To the asbestos tile!
说真的 保罗 我真不知道你是怎么想出来的
Honestly, Paul, I don't know how you come up with these things.
简单的学习了一下热质量吧
A quick study of thermal qualities, I guess.
我也不知道
I don't know.
没错 石棉瓦绝对是保罗·查尔德的创作
Yes, that asbestos tile was 100% the brainchild of Paul Child.
我有一位非常耐心的伙伴
Well, I had a very patient collaborator.
当有成效时 这感觉实在太美妙
Oh, it's just wonderful when something works.
你是被自己的伟大创意噎着了吗
Are you getting choked up over your own grand idea?
别傻了 这只虾太烫了
Don't be silly. This shrimp is wonderfully hot.
你应该走之前
You should grab a copy
去买♥♥一本乔伊丝·陈的烹饪书
of Joyce Chen's cookbook before you leave.
哪怕只为其中的北♥京♥烤鸭食谱也值得
It's worth the Peking Duck recipe alone.
绝对的
Absolutely.
等你自己成为烹饪书作者后
And you'll appreciate it all the more now that you're
会更感激这一切
a cookbook author yourself.
一道食谱成不了烹饪书作者
One recipe does not a cookbook author make.
别谦虚了
Oh, stop that.
要是我来写 食谱得32页长
If it were up to me, that recipe would be 32 pages long.
你已经达到了烹饪诗歌♥级别
You achieved culinary poetry.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
食物让我充满创意
Food makes me feel creative.
别又来一次 朱莉娅
Not another one, Julia!
敬朱蒂斯
To Judith.
我迫不及待想看到她写的奶油面包卷诗歌♥了
I can't wait to see the poetry she makes of brioche.
等等
Wait.
我不会写整章
I'm not doing the whole chapter.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
我要薄荷巧克力碎片
I demand mint chip.
这是冰柜 亲爱的 不是冰淇淋店
It's a freezer, dear, not a Dairy Queen.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
我要奶油核桃
Butter pecan for me, and, um --
天哪 不
Oh, gosh. No.
这是谁放的
Who put that there?
保罗和朱蒂斯的面包店 我是朱莉娅
Paul and Judith's boulangerie, Julia speaking.
朵特 朵特
Oh, Dort! Hi, Dort.
这么晚了什么事
Why so late?
朵特是朵萝茜 朱莉娅的妹妹
Dort is Dorothy -- Julia's sister, the youngest.
比朱莉娅还高 如果你相信的话
Taller than Julia, if you can believe it.
朵特
Oh, Dort.
朱莉娅
Julia?
老爹死了
Pop died.
他的心脏不行了
His heart gave out.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我先不打扰你们了
I'll give you two some privacy.
朵特 别
Oh, Dort, no.
不 我来负责那些
No, I'll take care of all of that.
别担心 宝贝
Yes, please don't worry, pet.
我可以联♥系♥殡葬馆
I can call the funeral home and...
我不介意
Yes, I don't mind.
对 我来处理
Yes, I'll handle it.
他确实看起来行动迟缓了些
He did seem slower.
我们上次去旧金山时竟然都没想到去看他
And I-I didn't think to see him when we were in San Francisco.
别 别这样对自己
Please don't -- don't do that to yourself.
老爹是那一代的最后一人了
Well, Pop's the last of that generation.
我感觉自己建了一栋房♥子
I feel a bit like I built a house
却忘记盖房♥顶
and forgot to include the roof.
我去取消明天的录制
I'm gonna cancel the taping tomorrow.
不要 保罗
Oh, no, Paul.
大家都指望着我
People are depending on me.
我该 我该
I should -- I should --
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
凌晨三点了
It's 3:00 a.M.
我们得休息一下
We have got to get some rest.
朱莉娅
Julia.
我爱你
I love you.
你觉得她还好吗
Do you think she's okay?
她看起来还好
She looks okay.
倒数计时30秒
Okay, 30 seconds!
各就各位
Places, please!
就位 就位
Settle in, settle in.
录制声音
Rolling sound.
录制画面
Rolling picture.
录制中
倒计时五 四 三...
And we're ready in 5, 4, 3...
你好 我是朱莉娅·查尔德
Hello, I'm Julia Child.
今天是特殊的一天
Today's a special day,
因为我们要学一道非常具有法国风味的菜
because we're tackling something particularly French.
叫做牛杂 但它既不甜 也不是面包
They're called sweetbreads, and they're neither sweet nor bread.
但它们美味无比
But they are divine.
我感觉也许很多不会喜欢它
I have a feeling they may not be a favorite for many of you,
但它们却是我的最爱
but they are a favorite of mine.
我们已经一起烹饪了那么久
And we've come so far already together,
希望大家能给它们一次机会
I'm asking you to give them a chance.
或许你会让自己意外
And you may surprise yourself.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表