剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
而且意外的感觉不好吗
And isn't it nice to be surprised?
就我个人而言
On a personal note,
我想把这集献给我父亲
I'd like to dedicate this episode to my father.
我父亲从不吃牛杂
My father never ate sweetbreads.
他非常挑剔
He was very picky.
实际上 光想到他吃就让我大笑
In fact, just the thought of him eating them makes me smile.
但我成为今天的我 多亏了他
But I am who I am because of him
也多亏没有他
and in spite of him.
所以老爹 这集献给你
And so, Pop, this one's for you.
节目不错
A good show.
致敬你父亲很不错
Lovely about your father.
但别再做牛杂了
But never make sweetbreads again.
一周后 我妻子就会复♥制♥你的料理
In one week, my wife is going to recreate your meal,
我不想吃
and I don't want that.
那你听了应该很高兴 下周是鞑靼塔
Well, you'll be pleased to know that next week is tarte tatin.
苹果派
Apple pie.
好极了
Ah! Great.
我就不用数据和细节让你无聊了
I won't bore you with numbers or details,
但节目收视非常好
but the show is doing very well.
-来杯威士忌吗 -不了
- Scotch? - Oh, no.
在四个市场售卖♥♥ 等等
Sold in four markets, et cetera, et cetera.
这意味着我们想制♥作♥第二季
All that means for you is we'd like to do a season two.
那就太好了
Oh, that's splendid.
没错
Yes, it is.
很高兴你能继续参加
Glad to hear you're in.
我还没说我参加
I haven't said I'm in.
你还没问过我是否参加
You haven't actually asked me if I'm in.
我有条件
I have terms.
制♥作♥过程中我们需要两次休息
We need a couple of breaks in production
让我们能喘口气 调整一下
for us to catch our breath once in a while.
好
Alright.
而且波士顿电梯付钱买♥♥食物
And WGBH pays for the food.
食物的开支非常大
The food is a significant cost.
我猜那些买♥♥节目的电台
Well, I assume these stations who are buying the show
是花了钱的吧
are doing so with money?
那就能付钱买♥♥食物了
So, that will pay for the food.
行
Fine.
就这些吗
Is that all?
不 还有一件事
No, there's one more thing.
爱丽丝·纳曼
Alice Naman.
她是个问题吗
Is she a problem?
不 她是制片人
No, she's a producer.
要给她这个名头 主制片人
She should have the title. Full producer.
好 那我问问
Okay, now I'm asking --
你参加吗
Are you in?
敬第二季
To Season Two.
敬第二季
To Season Two.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表