剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
I'm delighted. Produce away.
那你激动什么呢
What are you excited about?
把大家叫过来
Well, gather the troops,
制片人女士 到时你就知道了
Madame Producer, and you shall see.
打扰一下 各位
Excuse me. Everyone!
大家集♥合♥一下好吗
Can we gather around for a moment?
朱莉娅要宣布一件事
Julia has an announcement.
早上好 早上好 早上好
Good morning, good morning, good morning.
我们的计划略有变动
We have a slight change of plans.
关于这件事 这集节目我录不了了
About that -- I can't be here for the episode.
你专门过来告诉我们你录不了
You came here to tell us you can't be here?
我今天能来 但是明天
Well, I'm here today, but tomorrow,
我会出发去肯尼邦克港
I'm up 95 in Kennebunkport.
肯尼邦克港
缅因州一个港口城市 度假胜地
我以为我们明天放假 所以我们计划
I thought we had a break, so we made plans
去我父母的避暑别♥墅♥看他们
to see my parents at their summer home.
诺曼讨厌我父母 但他超爱龙虾卷
Norman hates my parents, but he loves lobster rolls,
所以我得好好利用这个机会
so I gotta capitalize.
我绝对不会妨碍你们吃龙虾卷
I would never get in the way of lobster rolls.
我们将就一下
We'll make do.
你的计划有什么变动
What's your change in plans?
对了
Yes.
不做♥鸡♥肉
No chicken.
朋友们 鸡肉已经让人审美疲劳了
Chicken, my friends, is tired territory.
这次重拍是个机会
This reshoot is an opportunity.
这不能叫重拍
It won't be a reshoot at all.
是一次全新的录制
It will be a new shoot.
我们要做一些更法式的东西
We're going to make something much more French.
波尔图酒炖雉鸡对我来说就很法式
Poulet au Porto sounds pretty French to moi.
但这道菜更有法国味
Ah, not as French as the wonderful,
那就是美味可口 令人垂涎欲滴的牛杂
mouthwatering delicacy of sweetbreads!
牛杂
Sweetbreads?
这是个好主意
While that is a lovely idea,
但我们已经买♥♥好食材了
we have already done the shopping.
不过既然是我出钱买♥♥食材
But as I pay for the groceries,
我也不介意再买♥♥新的食材
I'd be more than happy to pay for new groceries.
不过阿维斯和多萝西负责采购
But Avis and Dorothy are in charge of groceries,
而多萝西已经没空帮忙了
and since Dorothy is no longer available to help --
我能解决
I can handle it.
这就对了
Oh, that's the spirit!
但我只有两只手 其中一只还有关节炎
But I've only got two hands and one of them is arthritic,
所以我需要帮助
so I'm gonna need some help.
爱丽丝你有空吗
Alice?
虽然我一直都愿意帮忙
W-While I'm always ready to lend a hand,
但这周可能不行
maybe not on the week
因为我们还要修复一部分录像
when we can still save some of the footage.
但我以为这集的录像已经不能用了
Oh, but I-I thought the footage was unsalvageable.
这集已经没救了
Well, the episode is unsalvageable,
但有些镜头还有用
but some of the footage could still be useful.
这我倒是没想到
Oh, I hadn't realized.
朱莉娅
Julia.
你真的想做"甜面包"吗
Do you want to do sweetbreads?
我真的想做牛杂
Oh, I do want to do sweetbreads.
你是老大
You're the boss!
老大对这个点子非常有信心
And the boss sounds passionate about this one.
有激♥情♥是好事 朱莉娅
Passion is good, Julia.
千真万确
No, it really is.
这个工作量更大
You know, it's much more work.
-是的 -大家都爱鸡肉
- Yes. - Everybody loves chicken.
我不能否认
Well, I can't deny it.
没有人会做这道菜
No one will make this dish.
也许一般人不会 但也许有一个人会
Maybe not, but maybe one person will.
明天你就能拿到剧本
You will have a script by tomorrow.
你刚才不是让我负责吗
Didn't you just tell me to take charge?
你是负责人
You are in charge.
负责朱莉娅的展望
In charge of Julia's vision.
朱莉娅的展望让她想到了"甜面包"
And Julia's vision has led her to sweetbreads.
你知道牛杂是什么吗
Do you know what sweetbreads are?
不知道
No.
类似丹麦面包的东西 对吧
Like a danish, right?
下一位
Who's next?
-你好 -猪排 约翰尼
- Hi. - Pork chops, Johnny.
来这边
Over here.
你篮子是空的
Your basket's empty.
我知道
Yes, I'm aware.
我一直想引起他的注意
I've been trying to get his attention.
你好 约翰尼
Hello! Johnny!
嗨
Hi.
早安 德维托太太 您今天要点什么
Morning, Mrs. DeVoto. What can I do for you today?
主动点还是有好处的
Pays to be pushy.
你们家的牛杂我们全包了
We're gonna need all the sweetbreads you've got.
查尔德太太真的要做牛杂吗
Is Mrs. Child really doing sweetbreads?
-没错 -那我们最好增加进货了
- She is, indeed. - Better stock up, then.
我招架不住新一轮愤怒的顾客
I couldn't take another round of enraged customers.
上个月比目鱼的疯狂购物潮差点让我们歇菜
We almost didn't survive the run on sole last month.
真的吗
Really?
如果可以的话 我会帮你把食物送到朱莉娅家
If it's alright, I'll help you drop off the food at Julia's,
但之后我得赶回办公室
but then I have to race back to the office.
三个姐妹台都在问
Three sister stations are wondering
新一集在哪里
where the new episode is.
拉斯不知道何时就会
Russ may or may not be on the verge
因为失眠而精神崩溃
of an insomnia-induced nervous breakdown.
男人和睡眠都是问题
Men and sleep.
我很乐意帮你收拾烂摊子
Yeah, well, I'm happy to pick up the slack,
但这周的烂摊子太多了
but there is a lot of slack this week.
朱莉娅的严格指示
Strict instructions from Julia.
你帮我处理好牛杂后就可以走了
You can skedaddle after you help me prep the sweetbreads.
处理牛杂
Prep the sweetbreads?
这些家伙要浸泡24小时
These babies need to soak for 24 hours.
听说内脏不好伺候
Apparently, glands are very high-maintenance.
我觉得我们得加点水
I think we need to add some more water.
也许是真的 但我们得根据科学方法
Though that may be true, we must follow the scientific method.
如果我们失去稳定性 那就无从比较
If we don't have a constant by which to compare,
这样就无法开展试验
we'll be nowhere as we begin to experiment.
卡尔维尔先生的食谱就是我们的北极星
Monsieur Calvel's recipe is our North Star.
尽管如此 我们有截止日期
Be that as it may, we're working to a deadline.
也许我们使用一些计算过的加速方法
So, perhaps we can make some calculated accelerations.
面包不为任何人加快脚步
Ah, but bread rushes for no one.
我觉得布兰奇·克诺普夫不会同意这点
I'm not sure Blanche Knopf would agree with that.
那我们就用有趣的过程引诱她
Well, then, we have to seduce her with the joy of process.
揉面的发力
The vigor of the knead.
发酵的悬念
The suspense of the proof.
切割的畅快
The catharsis of the slash.
小心你的发力 保罗
Watch that vigor, Paul.
你有可能让自己换上疝气
You're liable to give yourself a hernia.
等等
W-W-Wait - The --
厨房♥因公♥关♥闭
The kitchen is closed for business.
我们就是公事 宝贝 电视比烹饪书重要
We are the business, baby. Television trumps cookbook.
那就别碰任何东西
Well, just -- just don't touch anything.
什么
Wh--
小心点 兄弟
Watch it, pal.
很好 很好
Oh, very nice. Very nice.
我需要些空气
Oh, I need some air.
不准你毁了这完美的湿度
Oh, don't you dare destroy this wonderful humidity!
这里闻着像胰脏 保罗
It smells like pancreas, Paul.
讲点道理 用你的嘴呼吸
Be reasonable. Breathe through your mouth.
老天
Oh, for God's sake.
爱丽丝 你能行吗
Alice, you got this?
不 其实我该走了
No, a-actually, I really have to --
你太棒了
You're a doll!
保罗想重建
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表