剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
是我 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
保罗斯基 太棒了
Oh, Paulski, it's marvelous.
克拉芙缇 法国传统甜点 类似布丁蛋糕
没想到我的梨子克拉芙缇给了你灵感
And to think my pear clafoutis helped inspire you.
赶紧走吧
Get outta here.
一场休闲轻松 谈话式的烹饪节目
"A cooking show that would be informal, easy, conversational,
但却用时不长
and yet timed to the minute.
因为法国人对待烹饪
Because the French have treated cooking
将其当成职业 当成艺术
as a serious profession as well as an art,
他们讲究精准的烹饪方法
they are far more precise about their methods.
但在我看来 烹饪就是
As I conceive of cooking, the whole business
一系列不同的主题和各种变化
comes down to a series of themes and variations
学会技巧后随机应变即可
in which one learns and then varies the technique.
期待你的回信
I look forward to hearing from you.
尊敬的
Yours..."
朱莉娅·查尔德吗
Julia Child?
感觉不切实际 没什么内涵
It feels flimsy to me. Not substantive.
这可是公共电视台
This is public television, for God's sakes.
我不是想犯浑 但如果我们要做一档
Not to sound crass, but if we were doing an educational show
烹饪和食品的教育节目
involving cooking and food,
难道不该请一位更亲民的嘉宾吗
shouldn't we go with someone more relatable?
-更漂亮 -更上镜
- And more attractive? - With a more camera-friendly look
以及说话声音更正常的
and a less distinctive sound.
更矮
Shorter.
我们先关注这对电台的影响
Let's base the look on the television.
我...
I --
这些我都明白 但实际上
Well, I see that, but the truth of the matter is,
我们收到了27封饥饿的观者来信
we've gotten 27 letters from hungry viewers
希望再次看到朱莉娅·查尔德
who want more Julia Child.
-真的吗 -有这么多吗
- Really? - That many?
你确定没搞错数字吗
Are you sure about those numbers?
信就在我的桌上 拉斯
They're on my desk, Russ.
如果你想看 我现在就能拿来
I can go get them for you right now if you want.
我很意外竟然有27人看了节目
I'm surprised 27 people watch us.
这种玩笑不能开 你知道的
That joke is a no-no. You know that.
27封吗
27, huh?
我做了一件超级疯狂的事
Oh, I did the craziest thing.
我给波士顿电台寄了一份企划
I sort of sent in a proposal to WGBH
想推出我自己的节目
about doing a show of my own.
烹饪节目
A cookery show.
烹饪节目是什么
What's a cookery show.
我还期望你能告诉我呢
Oh, I was hoping you'd tell me.
你要是把水洒到我身上 我就杀了你
You get a drop of that on me, and I'll kill ya.
你怎么想的
What were you thinking?
问题就在这 我没多想
Well, that's just it. I wasn't.
你不是还要写烹饪书吗
Don't you have a cookbook to write?
说实话
Well, to be frank,
我觉得茜姆卡已经没兴趣了 跟其他人一样
I think Simca's lost interest, like the rest of the world.
为什么我们认为那本书还需要第二册
Why we thought "Mastering" needed a follow-up --
我们已经落下太多了
We're desperately behind.
但你还在这里悠闲地洗车
And yet you're out here, washing your car.
对 这车不会自己洗
Yes, well, it wasn't going to wash itself.
你有个活生生的健全丈夫
You have a living, breathing husband.
他会把车变成西斯廷教堂
Who would turn this into the restoration of the Sistine Chapel,
我还指望今年能用呢
and I need the car this year.
朱莉娅
Oh! Julia!
见鬼
Damn it.
烹饪书需要很多巧克力食谱 茜姆卡
Cookbooks need lots of chocolate recipes, Simca.
到揭晓的时刻了
The moment of truth.
好极了
Superb.
该死
Shit.
我刚从烤箱里拿出来 茜姆卡
I've just taken it out of the oven, Simca.
看上去
It looks...
差强人意
subpar.
我不知道你干了什么 我的蛋糕很诱人
I don't know what you did. Mine looks incroyable.
我就是按照你在信里
What I did is follow your directions
写的食谱做的 亲爱的
to the letter, my dear.
你的食材分量写的不精确
Your measurements have not yielded.
朱莉娅女士 你知道的
Miss Julia, you know this.
法国人不喜欢精确
It's not French to be so exact, huh?
这我完全无法同意
Well, I couldn't disagree with you more.
正是精确
It is the exactitude
让法国料理如此高级
that is what makes French cuisine so elevated.
对 但你忘记了这其中的只可意会
Yes, but you are are forgetting the je ne sais quoi.
我不能用"只可意会"去教我们的读者
I can't very well instruct our readers to have je ne sais quoi.
不能吗
No?
茜姆卡 我们不能用这份食谱
Simca, we can't use a recipe
因为我极不确信
that I'm not utterly convinced
美国妇女跟着食谱做
American women can make
能做出更你一样的效果
if they precisely follow the directions.
这正是人们喜欢第一本书的原因
That's what people love about the first book --
可靠实用
its dependability.
外面潮湿吗
Is it humid out?
不 天空没有一片云彩
No. Not a cloud in the sky.
那我就不知道了 再做一次
Then I don't know. Make it again.
我会再做一次的 我会做100次
I will make it again! I'll make it 100 times
直到我做出完美的蛋糕
until I get it exactly right.
这只是一个食谱 亲爱的
It's only one recipe, ma cherie.
这不仅是一个食谱 亲爱的
Oh, it's not one recipe, ma cherie!
我开始失去耐心了
And I am starting to lose my patience
你为什么不愿意识到这点
with your unwillingness to see that.
去他鸭的
Fuck a duck!
她是美国人 夫人 真可怜
也许吧
写烹饪书实在太难了
还跟一个没有烹饪天赋的人一起
这就像跟德国人做♥爱♥一样
谢天谢地你打回来了
Oh, thank goodness you called back.
我没想挂断你的电♥话♥ 茜姆卡
I didn't mean to hang up, Simca.
我只是...我失态了 常有的事
I just -- Well, I lost my cool. It happens.
我是个血气方刚的健康女孩 所以
I'm a healthy girl with loads of steam, and...
照这个速度 我非常担忧
At this rate, I'm just deeply concerned
我们永远无法完成我们的巨型小任务了
that we'll never finish our big little project.
喂
Hello?
喂 你是谁
Hello? Who is this?
我是波士顿电台的爱丽丝·纳曼
This is Alice Naman calling from WGBH.
爱丽丝 真高兴你给我来电
Alice. It's so good to hear from you.
有什么可以帮助的吗
What gives me the pleasure?
几天前我收到了你的来信
Well, I received your letter a few days back, and --
我在想你是否愿意来台里
and I was wondering if you'd be willing to come in
面对面谈谈
so we can talk face-to-face?
听上去不错
That sounds lovely.
早上好
Good morning.
查尔德太太 爱丽丝在等你
Mrs. Child. Alice is expecting you.
她的办公室是左手第一间
She's the first door on the left.
谢谢
Thank you.
你丈夫什么时候带你去法国
When's your husband taking you to France?
请进
Come in.
我拿了蛋糕 你能开个门吗
I have a cake. Would you mind?
天呐
Goodness.
这是示巴女王蛋糕
It's called the Queen of Sheba cake.
真有异域风情
Sounds so exotic.
其实不然 做法非常简单
Oh, it's not really. It's actually quite simple,
也是我喜欢它的原因
which is one of the reasons I adore it.
主要是用大量美味的巧克力和杏仁而做成
It's made primarily of lots of yummy chocolate and almonds,
如果问我 这会是你尝过
and if you ask me, it's the best darn chocolate cake
最美味的蛋糕
you've ever tasted.
跟我去厨房♥吧
Walk with me to the kitchen.
你的信...我立马就看了
I read it...right away,
我觉得想法很好
and I could see it,
但我是台里唯一的女孩 朱莉娅
but I'm the only girl here, Julia.
对我来说很难 你得理解
It's hard for me, and you have to understand,
让他们严肃对待你就很不容易
it was a challenge just to get them to take you seriously,
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表